• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Thanks everyone. I'm going to play some manhunt before I hit up some parties though. My dorm vs. the neighboring one :laugh:.

Penn Relays had so much hype. U.S vs. Jamaica was too good :chuckle:.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
We are the jamaica relay team we have dredlocks and smoke that green! (Trys to make it sound like the song from cool runnings)

D

Deleted member

chibo, if you got room, I'd like to join you guys for apex. also, vex, who are you teaming with.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
apex update, iv got 13 ppl so far, anyone else comin with us?

chibo
rogue
vex
clai
cylf
kaylo
xzax
dapuff
max
nasty
smurf
fury
edge
prbm
henry
rev
phase
ultimodragon

Roxas215

Smash Lord
O yea! AC In the room baby!! I was cold as **** when i woke up this morning!

But the heat wave is suppose to end tomorrow. Just look at this as things to come. Once june hits it's going to be 90 every **** day.

Man, it's nice to be in a top-floor room where the window won't open and there's only one ****ty fan. :(

I need to stop mooching off my parents for food and just stay at my own place. x.x
Hmm. Staying at a place that you actually pay for. What a concept...............

Also chibo i know tusm is def going to apex. I really want to go but it's on mother's day and my mom would kill me if im not here(she values mother's day more then her bday and christmas) Im going to try to do something with her on like thurs and if i can ill go. Also let me know when is a good day i can come to get some chibo(dealing with the ledge) training. lol I would ask chobo but he doesn't get his chibo on like chibo gets his chibo on!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
mexi is just too good in brawl for me. if i had as much talent as he had in his left pinky, id be better than all of u.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Even though the statement is nonsensical, it has decent grammar and punctuation. Clearly flizz didnt really write this.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
Whoa we got a hacker on my accountz!!! Wtf man mexi stop being a haxorz to my **** account!!!!! (And for the record that's not skill in his pinky its poop from a gay man........you put the two together)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
apex update, iv got 13 ppl so far, anyone else comin with us?

chibo
rogue
vex
clai
cylf
kaylo
xzax
dapuff
max
nasty
smurf
fury
edge
prbm
henry
rev
phase
ultimodragon
Ahem......

KayLo, since PhillyRider is calling Mother's Day Hallmans, I'll team with you, because, according to you, I never want to team with you.

I just turned down Tantalus, so give me an official answer soon.

And, on a side note, as soon as I get me a wireless router, I will officially be online.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what were most likely gonna do is rent two rooms at inuis hotel and split the cost. man up and sleep on the floor, its one night lol. a lot of ppl will be takin public trans, but is it possible if someone has room for me and rogue? rogue is callin' extreme money johns, and im callin' extreme money johns + school the next morning.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
what were most likely gonna do is rent two rooms at inuis hotel and split the cost. man up and sleep on the floor, its one night lol. a lot of ppl will be takin public trans, but is it possible if someone has room for me and rogue? rogue is callin' extreme money johns, and im callin' extreme money johns + school the next morning.
Rogue has no money johns, me and him just seriousily split over 200 $, he should be able to pay for stuff.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
all i gotta say is

step it the **** up, chibo

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
k im'a outline the public trans situation for those that will need it, and so i can reference it here when needed:

For going to the tournament Saturday morning arriving by 10am
Directions are between 30th Street Station and the train station closest to Inui's (like 5 min away so someone can get u)

Option 1:

Septa R7: 30th Street Station > Trenton Transit Center
Depart: 7:49am
Arrive: 8:35am
Price: $8

NJ Transit NEC Line: Trenton Transit Center > Princeton Junction
Depart: 9:01am
Arrive: 9:14am
Price: $3.75

Total: $11.75 to get there

Option 2:

Septa EL: 30th and Market > 8th and Market
Depart: 7:28am
Arrive: 7:33am
Price: $1.45 (buy 2 for $2.90)

PATCO Subway: 8th and Market > Walter Rand TC
Depart: 7:38am
Arrive: 7:44am
Price: $1.25

NJ Transit River Line: Walter Rand TC > Trenton TC
Depart: 7:53am
Arrive: 8:52am
Price: $1.35

NJ Transit NEC Line: Trenton Transit Center > Princeton Junction
Depart: 9:01am
Arrive: 9:14am

Total: $7.80

Return Trip on Sunday Night

Option 1

NJ Transit NEC Line: Princeton Junction > Trenton TC
Depart: 11:24pm
Arrive: 11:43pm

Septa R7: Trenton TC > 30th St Station
Depart: 12:01am
Arrive: 12:46am
Price: $8

Total: $11.75

The R7 runs approximately every hour on the hour Sunday night, though 12:01am is the last train. You can do Option 2 the reverse way, but it's not recommended.

So if you do Option 1 there and 2 back, you will spend about $20 in transportation.
If we split a hotel room it should be about $10, though say $15 to be safe.
The tournament is $30, + money for crews if they are done, which will probably be $5. Brawl+ is $5. $40 total.
Without food, the trip will cost $75. You can save money by not entering events, driving to the event, and bringing a setup. I recommend buying cheap food and bringing it to the tournament such as instant ramen, assuming hotel rooms have a microwave.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ok, as long as I can play brawl in the hotel room you won't have to worry about me sleeping on the floor (I'll bring a sleeping bag for myself lols)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'd better be on the 1st ToS Crew this time.

Me, Vex, and AndyG placed the highest at COT4
one tournament doesn't mean anything, but most likely u will if we do regular crew battles,

However, we're also gonna try to crew battle other states as PA, as in like the best players of PA vs say the best players of NY, etc...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
one tournament doesn't mean anything, but most likely u will if we do regular crew battles,

However, we're also gonna try to crew battle other states as PA, as in like the best players of PA vs say the best players of NY, etc...
Just sayin cause at Cot4 you weren't going to include me in the 1st crew. Didn't matter in the end anyways cause there was no crews lol.

Oh and BTW chibo update my profile since I'm on the rankings now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*updated

i personally would like to do me vex andy rogue and dapuff for crews. if andy doesnt come, who could we use as a 5th? or should we stick with 4? if apex does crews itl most likely be on sunday, which means we lose rush. if we crew MM though on sat, we'l have everyone.

state crews with PA will be cool. i wanna do 10v10 with MD/VA and NY

Top Bottom