• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea when ur challenged to a ***** ups match, u kinda have to accept or ur a ***** lol. thats why i accepted JC's challenge. then again, if ur man enough to flat out tell em off because your confident in your own skill, that takes balls to tell off someone who challenged u lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
yea when ur challenged to a ***** ups match, u kinda have to accept or ur a ***** lol. thats why i accepted JC's challenge. then again, if ur man enough to flat out tell em off because your confident in your own skill, that takes balls to tell off someone who challenged u lol
I challenge you chibo

Beat

Smash Ace
When's the next B+ get together? Also, if anyone can get into philly and wants to practice with me... at practically any time, I'm down.

Also, anyone know if Metaknight is as awesome as I think he is in B+? I really enjoy him.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So, I've come to the conclusion that you're all a bit crazy. <3

Also, I'm still accepting *****-up matches. Don't let .com and Andy enjoy all the humiliation.

I wonder how many push-ups I can even do...... x.o

Roxas215

Smash Lord
When's the next B+ get together? Also, if anyone can get into philly and wants to practice with me... at practically any time, I'm down.

Also, anyone know if Metaknight is as awesome as I think he is in B+? I really enjoy him.
mk is fun to play as in b+ He can do some sick ****! Me and TUSM are going to play either today or tomorrow if u want u can come!

I wonder how many push-ups I can even do...... x.o
With your muscular arms? Over 9000!!!!

Beat

Smash Ace
Rider, when and where are you guys playin'? You should just go to my apartment. Not because I'm lazy or anything... Because I'm totally NOT...

flizzz

Smash Cadet
I'm throwing b!itch up matches out to every one. In rock band or guitar hero. Loser has to wear my sweaty a55 socks I just took off when I was coming to the gym. The socks will have to stay on your body no matter what (except for showers and eating..I'm not that cold blooded) and if I lose I'm open to any thing (nothing gay or something that could get me killed) get at the flizzz. We can also play tatsunoko vs capcom and rock paper scissors (I'm very good at both. I'm like ranked #3 in jersey in r-p-s)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm throwing b!itch up matches out to every one. In rock band or guitar hero. Loser has to wear my sweaty a55 socks I just took off when I was coming to the gym. The socks will have to stay on your body no matter what (except for showers and eating..I'm not that cold blooded) and if I lose I'm open to any thing (nothing gay or something that could get me killed) get at the flizzz. We can also play tatsunoko vs capcom and rock paper scissors (I'm very good at both. I'm like ranked #3 in jersey in r-p-s)
How the hell are u ranked at rps???

Anyway me And tusm will take you on in guitar hero and rock band!!! And just to let you know that sock thing is nasty as hell. So plz believe when we win...........

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i would take the guitar hero challenge, but i wont because of the small unlikely chance i lose, that punishment is freicken disgusting

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Flizz, Guitar Hero Metallica, best of 5 songs. First song is random, second song is loser's counterpick, and so on. Pro-Face off, expert only.

When I win, you must change your signature to:

"TUSM is the supreme commander of the universe, and I am but one of his loyal subjects."

You must keep it there for two weeks, and you must receive my approval to take it down.

Beat, where exactly do you live?

flizzz

Smash Cadet
Whoa lolz metallica.......uh how bout world tour? Or rock band 1?

I might even except areosmith or gh3

(If we play gh3 imma counter pick dragon force thfaf cause I can put out 42 percent at my worst)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Guitar Hero 3 get at me!!!
Someone remind me to bring my camera next time so i can record some of these b*tch ups and post em on the 'tube. lol.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
You speakin' nonsense son.
Black folks MADE rock n' roll...then whitey decided to take over.
Do your research.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Whoa lolz metallica.......uh how bout world tour? Or rock band 1?

I might even except areosmith or gh3

(If we play gh3 imma counter pick dragon force thfaf cause I can put out 42 percent at my worst)
42%? That's it? You have no idea what you're getting into.

GH3 it is, but firsr song has to be Cult of Personality.

The Cult of Personality.
I know your anger, I know your dreams.
I've been everything you wanna be.
Ohh, I'm the Cult of Personality.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Edit. WHY IS KAYLO'S NAME SIGNED UNDER MY COMPUTER!!!!! ARRRG SIGN OUT BEFORE YOU LEAVE NEXT TIME. lol

^ o.O WHY YOU YELLIN SO LOUD FOR????!?!?!?!?!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol dont mind kaylo's post above me. She was signed on my computer and i didn't know.

Anyway TUSM don't do it to him! Let me get him 1st! If he can't beat me then it's no point for you lol.

O and Truth we both got to bring our camera's next time. B!TCHUPS TAKE 1!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I guess you liked getting eaten by Plank so homosexually that much, huh?
Lol DAAAMMMMMNN. Gonna need some ice for that BUUUURRRRRNNN???
The Cult of Personality.
I know your anger, I know your dreams.
I've been everything you wanna be.
Ohh, I'm the Cult of Personality.
Don't make me counterpick Knights of Cydonia on your azz. Get at me!

Don't waste your time or time will.....waste.....YOU!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'll see your Knights of Cydonia, and raise you The Number of the Beast.

Six....six six.
The Number of the Beast.
Sacrifice, is going down tonight!

*Pre Solo Riff
*Solo 1
*Solo Bridge
*Solo 2

And, you're supposed to offer ointment for that burn.

Ointment. Ointment is probably the funniest looking AND sounding word in the English language. Just say it.

Ointment. Ointment. Ointment. Ointment. Ointment.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
What happened to Through Fire and Flames, isn't that supppose to be the most beastly song to play? Or are you guys too much of *****es for it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Honestly i dont think any of us can actually beat ttfatf. TUSM might be able to but i doubt it. Besides i would never play that song even if i could beat it. Your wrist after playing that song will want to fall off.

Top Bottom