• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I can beat ttfaf on hard if that counts for anything :/
On expert....nooooo....the opening is killer.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
btw guys i essentially quit brawl

for the most part anyway

i can't see myself going to anymore tournaments

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Steel, you're banned from quitting.

Also, update: I have a 20 *****-up mm with Anther @Genesis. Zelda vs. Pika, janky stages only. Evan...... it's time for you to pull regular Brawl Pika outta your back closet and use him on me. :mad: I refuse to lose (......too badly)!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Steel, you're banned from quitting.

Also, update: I have a 20 *****-up mm with Anther @Genesis. Zelda vs. Pika, janky stages only. Evan...... it's time for you to pull regular Brawl Pika outta your back closet and use him on me. :mad: I refuse to lose (......too badly)!
What is wrong with you? 1st you know your not going to beat anther. 2nd you know my pika is ***. 3rd YOU KNOW IM TAPING YOU DOING YOUR B!TCHUPS! LOL

Kaylo doing b!tchups coming to a youtube near you!

Lol but really i mean ill use pika against you but we both know my pika is not good.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I can beat ttfaf on hard if that counts for anything :/
On expert....nooooo....the opening is killer.
But, you're black you can do anything. Or so I thought.

Lol i think we can all beat it on hard.

And no steel you can't quit! I need marth training!
I suck in GH3 or any in general, the only games I am good at are Halo 3, Brawl, Pokemon (My Blastoise *****), and ...uh.....Chess.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I don't mind being a mod, i'm still going to stick around

i don't have fun with this game anymore, i haven't for awhile. i guess i can stop pretending to like it now

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Honestly i dont think any of us can actually beat ttfatf. TUSM might be able to but i doubt it. Besides i would never play that song even if i could beat it. Your wrist after playing that song will want to fall off.
Evan, either you suck at bragging, or you're sandbagging. I can beat TTFAF with my eyes closed.

OK, maybe not. I can do the intro blindfolded though, no jokes. I may even do blindfolded MM's in Guitar Hero. $5, but I get to pick the song.

Do I need to put up some Youtube vids? Have you seen my Satch Boogie vid? HAVE YOU?!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What is wrong with you? 1st you know your not going to beat anther. 2nd you know my pika is ***. 3rd YOU KNOW IM TAPING YOU DOING YOUR B!TCHUPS! LOL

Kaylo doing b!tchups coming to a youtube near you!

Lol but really i mean ill use pika against you but we both know my pika is not good.
HEY. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH. x.o

way to step it up as the bigger man evan
Thank you, Andy. <3

Lol. She knows im playing.
No. You lost my trust right there. :mad:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan, either you suck at bragging, or you're sandbagging. I can beat TTFAF with my eyes closed.

OK, maybe not. I can do the intro blindfolded though, no jokes. I may even do blindfolded MM's in Guitar Hero. $5, but I get to pick the song.

Do I need to put up some Youtube vids? Have you seen my Satch Boogie vid? HAVE YOU?!

I really didn't think you could beat ttfatf. I knew you were better then me i didn't think you was that better then me. I can't even past the intro.

HEY. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH. x.o

Thank you, Andy. <3

No. You lost my trust right there. :mad:

Lol. If that one line made me lose your trust then you should of been lost mines. I don't even want to hear it. lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
HAWR, Dynamic Entry!!!

<3 Gary
Look at that SWIPE SWIPE, HAWRRRRRRRRRRRR BULKY SUIT!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcdJqFz5C4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BucobSBTxHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZB-Uv6uHzU

Everyone go download and post on my thread for my texture pack for brawl. its full of win
thread is in the smash workshop
I wish i could but as of now there is no way of loading textures through usb. Hope someone can modify the texture code to read from usb rather then sd.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone go download and post on my thread for my texture pack for brawl. its full of win
thread is in the smash workshop

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It better not have been cancelled. We gotta show those New Yorkers how to play this game.

We should do doubles combos too. We could do the first legitimate B+ Wombo Combo. Who's with me?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hmmmm, I think I know who our Wombo Combo victim will be.

KayLo, I need your Jigglypuff. No, not that Jigglypuff, your Brawl+ Jigglypuff.

Two puffballs executing a Wombo Combo......gotta love it.

Or, how about Dedede and Charizard? Guaranteed death in five moves or less, or your money back.

Come on, people, I can't do this on my own.

EDIT: I died laughing at that video. I was expecting Family Guy.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Hmmmm, I think I know who our Wombo Combo victim will be.

KayLo, I need your Jigglypuff. No, not that Jigglypuff, your Brawl+ Jigglypuff.

Two puffballs executing a Wombo Combo......gotta love it.

Or, how about Dedede and Charizard? Guaranteed death in five moves or less, or your money back.

Come on, people, I can't do this on my own.

EDIT: I died laughing at that video. I was expecting Family Guy.
Im sure charizard and ganondorf would be better.

Although im sure something could be made up from kirby and jigglypuff. Hammer to rest?? TOO GOOD!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im surprised ur group went lol

Rush and .com went to Brawl in the Street, while I was home in Jersey, Rogue and Vexzax were MIA from everything, AndyG is home in Jersey, and I guess that's primarily it.

Top Bottom