• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Dotcom

Smash Lord
..so much drama recently. Can everybody taking an e pill or something and relax.

**** that get laid, or drunk or something.
If that don't iunno you should jump or sumthin.

oh **** i'm rymin!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i havnt drank in months :(
someone help me remedy that

...sad thing is i have a feeling that 16 yr old .com would help me out the most with that lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Just tell little ol' .com what you want.
I buy cigs for my mom and don't get carded WTF. I'm a little depressed, how can I be a child if look older than YOU! *points*

"and has teamed with pros such as Chu Dat, G-regulate, Kornn, Plairnkk, and TUSM"
***** what?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, Chibo, if we ever hung out, I'd help you remedy that.

.......... :urg: That didn't sound right.

Um. Yeah, if you ever need to drink, come to Philly, and we'll make it happen.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Only ChuDat is worth mentioning on that list in terms of doubles right now. Well, G-regulate a few months ago ***** in teams, and Korn does ok...

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Now we all know when it comes to drinks we got it locked!! O YEA!!!!

Chibo if u ever drank with us i swear if u mention one thing smash related im pimp slapping you post haste and swiftly!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
OK so I've actually been trying to find a venue for a smash tourney because, of the fact that our area has "really" died down.
I've been unsucessful, at least I think.

What are the average rates of venue prices that people have hostes tourney's at. Inui don't you dare say "mines is free" v_v

I know 1. that I found is wayyy out of control. The banquet hall at the church that I work at wants.
450 for 4 hours, and 100 every additional hour.

That's insane, but Chibo what do you look for when you search in google?

GOTM

Smash Champion
when i just found my recent venue for GOTM's tournament, i just called a bunch of random places. churches, libraries, arcades, community centers. sometimes you have to do a little bargaining, or a little complaining to either get the price down or get it for free. if still nothing, your **** out of luck, just keep trying other places.

ended up getting the conference room at my local public library for FREE, and everything is PERFECT there, lol

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Is GOTM'S tornament all melee?.....

I might go.....if the price is right...

And it should be on a monday or tuesday.. Cause that's when all the ballers are free for smash. (Me mexi kyuu aztec talwind)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
OK so I've actually been trying to find a venue for a smash tourney because, of the fact that our area has "really" died down.
I've been unsucessful, at least I think.

What are the average rates of venue prices that people have hostes tourney's at. Inui don't you dare say "mines is free" v_v

I know 1. that I found is wayyy out of control. The banquet hall at the church that I work at wants.
450 for 4 hours, and 100 every additional hour.

That's insane, but Chibo what do you look for when you search in google?
Google search something like places to hold birthday parties. That's the idea behind the SatS(1) venue.

And don't worry. I have BIG plans for Philly Smash starting in September. Real. BIG.

Now we all know when it comes to drinks we got it locked!! O YEA!!!!

Chibo if u ever drank with us i swear if u mention one thing smash related im pimp slapping you post haste and swiftly!
Don't worry, I have a life lol.

I HAAAATE Smash at parties. Unless that is the original intent of the party. I can't tell you how many times there's been a party at GOTMs and people break out Smash, then both of us pull an epic facepalm.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Well......people need to break loose from the box and throw bi-weeklys on mondays and tuesdays!!!!

In fact I think cot5 should be a 2 day event starting monday!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
mk has way too many options in like every ****ing scenario. he outranges the entire cast in 3 frames and has real priority. his 6 jumps make it 6 times he can attack and not have to commit to anything. he has good kill moves and amazing pokes. i honestly don't see how he couldn't be the best lol. .
Snake says: "Hi, I can toss grenades and also cover the stage in extreme-priority hitboxes, covering many options, making any attempt to approach me or maneuver around the stage, extremely reckless and predictable (MK included). Additionally, I live forever, KO with ease, have absurd damage output and solid disjointed range. Imagine if I actually used my guns."

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Hey Xzax..........SHUT UP!!!

Na, but I am looking forward to those big philly plans. I want to start destroying people with my Oli's Grab Range.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Jigglypuff is amazing in Melee. It makes me want to go back to melee but then I realize its not that Jigglypuff is amazing but that Mango is amazing.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well......people need to break loose from the box and throw bi-weeklys on mondays and tuesdays!!!!

In fact I think cot5 should be a 2 day event starting monday!
Break loose from the box? Dude, it's all about being the box.

And, no. He said September, which is when school starts for all the little chitlin. That's 50% of the attendance right there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snake says: "Hi, I can toss grenades and also cover the stage in extreme-priority hitboxes, covering many options, making any attempt to approach me or maneuver around the stage, extremely reckless and predictable (MK included). Additionally, I live forever, KO with ease, have absurd damage output and solid disjointed range."
Snake2g00dz!

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Break loose from the box? Dude, it's all about being the box.

And, no. He said September, which is when school starts for all the little chitlin. That's 50% of the attendance right there.
Heard and understood...

What about that falco?

Scar

#HarveyDent
bottom line, im really dissapointed in this crew. but im not angry at everyone else, im angry at myself as well and cant help but feel somewhat responsible for some of what has been going wrong.
from 01-20-2008, 03:49 PM

lol looks like nothing has changed in 18 months

<3 ToS

Top Bottom