• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

pandacheck

Smash Ace
well it sux, i'm not gonna be able to smash with u guys anytime soon, hopefully u guys are on the PR by the time i comeback, otherwise its official, U SUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that avatar is dope kline, aside from it saying kaostar. having the text right there, way off to the side makes it not proportional. take that **** out homie, your names right above it anyway.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ahaha i didnt even notice it said kaostar to the side until otto pointed it out. it's dark purple on black, no one's gonna see it anyway, kline, so you might as well take it out. then otto will think youre tight and teach you deep fox secrets.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ahaha i didnt even notice it said kaostar to the side until otto pointed it out. it's dark purple on black, no one's gonna see it anyway, kline, so you might as well take it out. then otto will think youre tight and teach you deep fox secrets.
lmao. I sooo did that **** on purpose.

I made a new layer and turned the opacity way down lol.

like a compromise lol.

@O.B. -fine, ill take it off later today.

and, I smashed with teddy.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
aight otto, let's be real for a moment here.

that iraqi girl clearly wants your ****. or at least, wants you. i mean, EAAAASYYYY. like you could probably get laid in a single day if you play your cards right. or like, a week or two if you don't feel like moving too quickly. i'm not saying you gotta go against your own wishes if you're not into her, but ****, like, she OBVIOUSLY wants you.

i mean, ****. i was talking to her on facebook and she was like "i'm lucky i live in seattle" and i was like "yeah seattle is tight" and she was like "nah, not that... otto lives here! :D" and im just like "oh. yea ottos tight" LOL

so uhhhh yea

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I don't even think its possible in any way for shane to **** block you on this one...unless that ***** literally sticks his **** in first and won't move the **** out the way.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
well u got all the tech skill in the world, go make history, get her on the ledge of the bed and ledgetech the **** outta that, your like " I'm CUMM!NG" then a second later you'll be just fine, she'll be like " wtf, i thought u just came" your like L canceling bizitch

ThePrime

Smash Lord
well u got all the tech skill in the world, go make history, get her on the ledge of the bed and ledgetech the **** outta that, your like " I'm CUMM!NG" then a second later you'll be just fine, she'll be like " wtf, i thought u just came" your like L canceling bizitch
ok. This is one of your better posts LOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha last few post=filthy.

It kinda looks like my avi is holding up my name and title with psychic powers lol. ****.

ummm what else. You ******* samus players who think ur going to GC and BC on the same day should think about that **** lol.

I got that job at discount tires so Imma be saving up dividends to make sure that I go to pound 5. Its in February somewhere by WA DC Obama *****. Its really ****ing tight. The venue is the hotel and the rates are amazing.

It would be really legit if WA could make a showing and have ppl make it to that.

also dec 18-19 emo$ is considering having a car pool to Good****herman2 in Norcal.

im down for that carpool. also get some money so we can put up on a hotel room. (goes for everyone going to pound 5) im not payin for that **** by myself again.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL u had to pay for the hotel room? thats mad gay.

at genesis we had no problems wit that ****. We all just threw in 60. u need new tourney homies lol.

Edit: Hayato text me at like 7 this morning. He would probably be down to split hotel with us as well, he is pretty chill if any of u guys remember him.

LOL u had to pay for the hotel room? thats mad gay.

at genesis we had no problems wit that ****. We all just threw in 60. u need new tourney homies lol.

Edit: Hayato text me at like 7 this morning. He would probably be down to split hotel with us as well, he is pretty chill if any of u guys remember him.
id be down to stay with hayato

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
They both said they would come to GC. Right after andy said that **** lol.

dont u nigz wanna smash with C!Z?? lol and meet the new WA smashers who would love to hang out with u guys

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
If there's new *****s going to GC you guys better treat them well and bring them up. I ain't trying to come back to a dead community ^_~

Really gay that BC/GC is on the same day though. I think we gotta be better at fostering the relationship between WA and BC, cuz we could have like 40-50 person tourneys on the regular if we play our cards right + actual hype finals between the top players of both regions.

And the first step to accomplishing that is not scheduling conflicting tournaments LOL. Silly Canada.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I've been talkin bout Canada hella these days. That's bout to be our melee hot spot soon as I get my passport.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I shoulda been on that **** a long time ago as well.

I kno we had hella fun that time me shane and C!Z went up there.

LMAO @ eggz almost crying cuz there were drug sniffin dogs. Dont know how smart it is to bring a bag full of assorted drugs as if it were a mixture of bite size candy bits.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
But I thought somebody said something about reading somewhere that there were sometimes drawbacks in someways that somehow made it not worth it compared to a passport(specifically going someplace close like Canada).

Top Bottom