• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
that's the same **** kline pulled on me. Seriously though that's weird
lmao except I was outside. I had no idea you were there or else I woulda gone in and played with you.

but idk if im going to PLU. I get off work around 7. but im tired as **** right now. only 2 hours of sleep wednesday night and tonights not looking much better, :(

just use the metro trip planner and see if there are buses from downtown to PLU.

but really fun great *** fest today lol. thanks for hosting charlie.

ggs prime and ciz

C!Z

Smash Lord
Rohins! We viewin at the same time haha how cute.

Yee you know Bisno. Ain't tryna lose to no stinky indian next time *insert meow meow face right hurr*

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
Heres Ammon's mailing address.

If you were friends with him at all you should do me a huge favor and write to him.
Maybe if we all write him really interesting letters he'll convert to hoolaginism and come back to me.
Lets give it a shot
Don't talk about Brawl unless spoken to about Brawl.

Managua South Mission
De la Retonda del Teriodista
150 vrs. al Sur Ofiplaza Suite 725
Managua, Managua
Nicaragua

LANing LoL at my place tonight, so I won't be free to smash. I'll come down Saturday though probably (unless I just LAN LoL again >_>)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Ammon needs to come back to me! That's tight though, thanks for posting his mailing address, whoever you are.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey me and banana *might* be going to PLU tonight if he's willing to drive haha. Ill talk to him in a couple hours and let you guys know if we're going or not. If so, we would probably be leaving from my house around 5 pm if anyone else wants to come.

Yee you know Bisno. Ain't tryna lose to no stinky indian next time *insert meow meow face right hurr*

thats cuz next time u gon be losing to big black. yeee!
so the reason hes not trying to lose is because hes gonna be losing to you? i dont get it. kline, you gotta work on your english bro. i was gonna say brah but i feel that would take away from the seriousness of my post. imo take 101 and 102 if u go back to skoo

you can john about reading it wrong, but this happens too much in texts and ****. gotta watch what syntax and **** can do to the meaning of some of the **** u say

EDIT: unless you were making fun of the phrase "trying to" (tryna) and turning it into a joke about ciz 'trying' to lose to you. unlikely, just thought id throw it out there tho lol

MasterC

Smash Ace
Hey me and banana *might* be going to PLU tonight if he's willing to drive haha. Ill talk to him in a couple hours and let you guys know if we're going or not. If so, we would probably be leaving from my house around 5 pm if anyone else wants to come.
don't do it PRIME!!! dude, the traffic from seattle to tacoma on a friday night SUCKS until AT LEAST 7pm

so i say, we let Evan T-Iceman come thru from Bremerton or wherever the ****, we pick him up in downtown and then me, prime, banana, and T-Ice roll to PLU... while POSSIBLY picking up Ciz and Kline on the way

all in favor, say "I"

MasterC

Smash Ace
sup Washington!! Im gonna be in North Bend for a week starting tomorrow, we should definitely play.
Bluefox, you should definitely come too man! if you can make it to Seattle we can bring you to PLU but we should get more ppl so we're not driving all the way down with 2 ppl lol and if Banana can drive that would be LEGIT cuz i don't feel like driving lol

I'm still hitting GC portland tho so get at me for rides if you want one (sooner than later)

BATMAN, if you still wanna smash dude hit me up bro you missed a fat sesh last night and you will probably miss tonight too unless you get at one of us xD

BANANA, T-ICE, KLINE, CIZ, ANDY - you guys down to leave for PLU around 7-8pm?? last time they went till 2am if i remember right and this will probably be the last time i can smash until GC portland cuz of finals n ish...

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoLz. I was talkin about the fest tonight, Adam. I can't go to that either though haha. We're bout to have our passports hella soon though. Got the photos and everything.

melon

Smash Cadet
That was pretty fun last night, I got ***** pretty hard, hah. Anyone in the U-District should come up to McMahon sometime for some smash in my cluster.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
smh, im glad im like one of the last to know >_>, and yes famo plu is still going tonight, if you got anymore questions or need more info message me on msn zeroz85@hotmail.com or yahoo: dekar_98503 or text me at 360-485-2075

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
so the reason hes not trying to lose is because hes gonna be losing to you? i dont get it. kline, you gotta work on your english bro. i was gonna say brah but i feel that would take away from the seriousness of my post. imo take 101 and 102 if u go back to skoo

you can john about reading it wrong, but this happens too much in texts and ****. gotta watch what syntax and **** can do to the meaning of some of the **** u say

EDIT: unless you were making fun of the phrase "trying to" (tryna) and turning it into a joke about ciz 'trying' to lose to you. unlikely, just thought id throw it out there tho lol
otto i ****ing love you lol

and yea wtf tight. shoutout to all the newer dudes :D you guys better all be hella good when i get back!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
unless its a serious post otto, I could care leas.

but yea, actually it was about him tryna lose to me. I made that post in regards to the worthless **** talk and banter that went down at master C's place.

I assure u that my knowledge of the english language and the depth at which I can break down sentences is far above average.

I feel where u coming from, and ill even go as far as thanking u for being caring enough to point it out.

but I honestly post random **** like that because I don't care most of the time. its just meaningless **** talk.

as far as texts go, sometimes I be ****ing up cuz of swype and am too lazy to fix it. I write like I talk generally, so jutsu imagine me saying it.

im going to PLU. I hope C comes with people.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
all PLU needed was more setups

Kline " Aye anthony? "

Anthony " YA? "

Kline " You still hungry? "

Anthony " Ya, you wanna get some food? "

Kline " Naw I was just wondering "

lol

nDie

Smash Apprentice
haha good ****.
Yeah zulu should probably bring a set up next time >_>
And thanks to everybody who came out from hella far, and nice to meet all you new guys.

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
hey guys I just flew in today, PLU was definitely too early XD but thanks for the invite.

Im unsure of my driving situation this coming week, but I'm willing to give gas money if I can't get a ride and it's out of the way. I definitely hope to play soon, Shane said he'd get some fests rollin.

Txt me any time: 425 449 3475

- BlueFoxXT

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ciz and I will probably be in the u district around 11 am tomorrow, idk if we hanging around but hit me up early if u tryna melee.

if nothin pops we will probably just go back to his place.

edit: by tomorrow I mean like 4 hours from now.

Top Bottom