• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
that depends on whether "handled" refers to defeated in smash, or beandipped

...is the joke i would make if i were in washington and therefore able to smash (or be beandipped)

for that matter, beandip immunity in the form of beandipping not existing in japanese culture is ****ing tight

C!Z

Smash Lord
Lmao, you always did hate gettin dipped. The funny thing is it doesn't even happen too much anymore lolz. Still does to my lil ant eater niggy though, cuz you know he got them nice soft moobs owww owwwwwwwwww.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Lmao, you always did hate gettin dipped. The funny thing is it doesn't even happen too much anymore lolz. Still does to my lil ant eater niggy though, cuz you know he got them nice soft moobs owww owwwwwwwwww.
o ya. i know

Eggz

Smash Hero
unless its a serious post otto, I could care leas.

"Could care less" doesn't really convey anything about your thoughts. It's kind of an arbitrary factoid like "my fan can be turned on." So we know you're capable of caring, but DO YOU CARE?

the phrase you're probably (hopefully) looking for is "I couldn't care less"

gl hf!

anteater ****

any smash goin on over the next couple days? im prolly down to come out

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
Ammon needs to come back to me! That's tight though, thanks for posting his mailing address, whoever you are.
You need not know my name

only that I am here for you when the darkness invades and there is no light to guide you (aka youre smashin but the only person who can make it to smash is kline)

JP, OUT

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

only that I am here for you when the darkness invades and there is no light to guide you (aka youre smashin but the only person who can make it to smash is kline)

JP, OUT
"im shane on some n1ggas account" LOL

edit: oh yea and how good did the dude batman end up being?

double edit: hi otto :3

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Fest today was awesome...thanks for having me and my brother
Sorry about the $hl+ talk...like i said i was really high
Shout outs...master c your falco i feel has gotten better.i want that falco ditto rematch....kline and ciz you guys are def pretty good smashers and cant wait till we play again
P.s:kline im getting my third slot back form you, and who ever else plays third slot im coming for you

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea shame. its I couldn't care less. like I said, im bad at swype. I usually post from my phone. but I could care even less than that somehow...

@batman-you won't! lol. u can't have slot ever. m2 vs peach next time I guess.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I LOL'd so hard at thinkin of Shane sayin that **** in his head doin his ninja movements or somethin lol. WnB too good.

Andy what's up on that tourney? I'm feelin it. I wanna smash for cash. Dubz sound hella fun.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I LOL'd so hard at thinkin of Shane sayin that **** in his head doin his ninja movements or somethin lol. WnB too good.

Andy what's up on that tourney? I'm feelin it. I wanna smash for cash. Dubz sound hella fun.
I was actually planning on having it sometime this month before christmas..... buuuut i forgot about finals.... and the fact that campus is closed over winter break XD. Doesn't look like I can do anything this month, janurary ill try and make something happen tho.

yea shame. its I couldn't care less. like I said, im bad at swype. I usually post from my phone. but I could care even less than that somehow...

@batman-you won't! lol. u can't have slot ever. m2 vs peach next time I guess.
lol you make waaay too many mistakes for it to be swype. just sayin.
And that ones pretty common, so what does that say about the rest of your miswypes ***. I've seen u swype, I know you're capable of that shiet yo

my bad kline, i dont mean to give you a hard time, i just enjoy over analyzing ****

someone have a fest this week

MasterC

Smash Ace

JP, OUT
lolol was that a grandma's boy reference? facking shane lol

and yea batman idk if we played falco dittos last time but i'm down any day really... just get at me whenver you got my number

if ppl are tryna smash this week we could do a Thursday sesh at my place... we'd need another setup tho cuz last time it was hella fat and there were too many ppl not playing lol

wtf is up with banana anyways? he hits me up and then goes MIA for like 3 weeks randomly...

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
We should have fests on Saturday so I can actually go. Friday works sometimes buT Saturday is the best

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice

Correcting Kline's English? LMFAO

Eggz says he wants to play tomorrow but will probably end up sleeping til butt**** PM, so people should go to his house or host a fest on wednesday.

JP, OUT!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
na its coo otto. im not trippin.

about the swype things, the biggest problem is that imo its poorly integrated into the rest of the phone. its best with texts, because all the edit features work.

but my database for swype is full of broken words and slang which often ****s up the words thai it thinks im typing. for some reason it won't reset the word data bank.

but yea, I be over analyzing **** too so don't trip.

Eggz

Smash Hero
3 year old waterlogged Envy2 for lyfe

yo id like to have people over to smash wednesday
i know its mad far but yeah lol i like my house
if not ill come out thursday
id come out wednesday but i have a paper to write and dont wanna leave til its done

also if any of you watch anime season 2 of to aru majutsu no index is ****in dope

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
whats happening this saturday? is that tp portland?

edit: otto/vish if I don't randomly get fired lol, ill have the money either the 24th or 17th for plane tickets. we should also check price line to where we can bid on tickets and maybe get em even cheaper.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Damn this thread blew up.

I get it, I leave for a week and like 8 fests happen.
January tourneys should be mad legit. I'd be down for Canada whenever that happens too. Hopefully you get yo passports by then :3

Pony Pony
LOL So I read this article about Charlie Sheen, his new goal is to sleep with 4 girls a week for the next year. 208 next year. The article goes on to interview this girl who he brought home. At the house, the girl explains that her and Charlie have slept together before.. Charlie gets furious and throws her out of the house and then goes to find some other girl. LOOOOL.

Also I'm pretty sure you're gonna lose to me next tourney regardless of w/e training your getting right now. I've been playing with this elephant and he's got a SPICY Marth. They call him Ganesha. You knowww.

meow meow meow3
yeah dude Pound 5 fo sho. I made a post about it on the WA pr thread. :3

Darkwing Darkwing duck
I think I lold at almost all your posts. Especially the banana one. Keep up the good work.

Anything you guys want from India?

Last edited:
Also I'm pretty sure you're gonna lose to me next tourney regardless of w/e training your getting right now. I've been playing with this elephant ***** and he's got a SPICY Marth. They call him Ganesha. You knowww.
LMAO i was hella gonna text you a joke about about you playing with elephants but i wasnt sure if itd go thru

edit: cuz ur dumb

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
@pony *****
LOL So I read this article about Charlie Sheen, his new goal is to sleep with 4 girls a week for the next year. 208 next year. The article goes on to interview this girl who he brought home. At the house, the girl explains that her and Charlie have slept together before.. Charlie gets furious and throws her out of the house and then goes to find some other girl. LOOOOL.
LOL I didn't read that part. that's funny as ****

MasterC

Smash Ace
smash today at my place anytime after 4pm

banana will be there and if you have or have not played him or me recently you should come by and get some practice before TP

not expecting alot of ppl but that can change quickly xD

5037 16th ave ne
seattle, wa 98105
253 359 6653

C!Z

Smash Lord
Good **** C, it's tight to see you puttin down for smash.

I wanna go, but if I smash it should probably be wit my ***** Bisno lol.

nDie

Smash Apprentice
South should give me a ride to Portland if you do go :) I'll drive down to DuPont if you guys have room in the car.

Top Bottom