• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
default color for this.

GOOD *** MOTHA****ING MOTHA****ING ****!

charles-thanks ***, ur the best, next time we gotta invite about 20 *****es tho lol.

south-*****s! and puyallup-get blom to gc.

vish-filling my pockets owww!

ciz-u got this *****, just practice a lil tech, ur unstoppable when ur consistent.

sk8te n pimp-nice meeting u, mouse and cody. hope u decide to join our smash family ^__^

syler-u welcome. lets actually play a game or two some time this year lol.

b mellow-technical ***** wassup!
oreo-ur getting better for real yo. im gonna make a trip down there to smash.

anthony-***** put the bottle down. gg winning us the crew battle!

mewtwo-u already know

glad u came teddy, it was tight having all the best active smashers there!

otto-my *****, thanks for putting up with my two, means alot homie.

good **** washington...more hype!

next smash fest...kaostar vs stefan 10$!!!

eggz ***** we coo. lets smash more tho. ur an important part of the scene lig.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
shout outs to everyone at the same time, your all kool in my book

@syler - your still **** / gay to play against

@sW - your hella **** / i can't move 90% of the match

@eggz - LoL

@kline - m2 **** good ****

@vish - **** falcon man nice

@c!z - lol u looked half dead after u hit that weed

@levi FAIRRES - your pretty good for not ever playing WA's finest / good ****

@MASTER C - you the man bro, i'll def be coming over to your place whenever u got fests going down thanks for the kickass time

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
so anthony complains about the south sucking and not being good practice...which them *****s all seemed coo to me, and wanting to play up north...then not hopping in the rotation because u were trying to avoid getting ***** and waiting.

nice johns homie lol. but at least ur gonna play comps and ****.

***** its coo, I get ***** by them dudes all the time, just leads to getting better.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
My Mains falcon mike, not gonna go back to playing fox/falco, i was better at comboing with my falcon like 3 months ago, i'm getting it back, but once i started playing fox more i couldn't combo with falcon no more / fox is boring / to many fox mains, plus falco's already damn **** / plus i have the most fun playing falcon, so imma try to get dope with him, i know i gotta work on not teching stupid / running into dumb**** / being over aggressive / reacting faster to peoples techs / picking up on peoples habits / an not drinking gg

also - i'll try an see if oreo wants to go up to the dudes tourney on the 19th / GC, if i don't got enough money for both, i'll just go to GC, sorry iceman

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
It's cool, I would probs do the same thing in your situation cause there's probably going to be more people at gc. I'd really appreciate if you guys could make it though

Syler

Smash Journeyman
@anthony- how many times do you edit, and re-edit ur comments x_X
and you kind of also didn't respond to kline's statement about dodging peeps at c's place lol
(you going to let him call you out like that)!? lol

@ciz- yeah the south are shy and what not about playing new people, they like to stay in their safe secure lil thing, or more like, trent and derek will usually stick together, idk what anthony was doing lol
And yeah also i wish i played vish, you, and otto more as time passed, instead of just in the beginning but im not going to lie, i have a hard on for stefan and andreas, so when i see them i try to play them a lot
Stefan seemed like he really wanted to play me too, so we just kept playing on the same tv for a long *** time

@kline- lol i'll play you soon enough. Sometimes i don't like playing you cuz A. i play you the most out of everyone up there. B. it's usually nothing serious and im not going to lie playing mewtwo gets boring, though i'll be up for it next time. And yes i'll say it now, i will **** you if you go fox o.-

o yea, thanks to everyone that came to Cs smashfest, **** was tight

too lazy to do shoutouts but it was nice seeing everyone

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
ya was tight talkin n chillin with u both eggz / silent wolf / wish everyone else woulda stayed, anyways yea see ya'll soon whether at dudes senior project or GC

MasterC

Smash Ace
just doin what i can until toph returns and then we'll have the FATTEST smashfests WA has ever seen xD

goodlookin everyone who came out on thursday and to everyone who couldn't make it - ***KK YALL

haha na jp but **** was mad tight and i had hella fun, shoutouts to all the ppl that came outta their way (south/kennewick/north/west) and hope to see yall in the future either at GC's or iceman's

UW ppl (FDT and dorm ppl) we should really do that like once a week or at least every other week :D

melon

Smash Cadet
just doin what i can until toph returns and then we'll have the FATTEST smashfests WA has ever seen xD

goodlookin everyone who came out on thursday and to everyone who couldn't make it - ***KK YALL

haha na jp but **** was mad tight and i had hella fun, shoutouts to all the ppl that came outta their way (south/kennewick/north/west) and hope to see yall in the future either at GC's or iceman's

UW ppl (FDT and dorm ppl) we should really do that like once a week or at least every other week :D
I'm down, my cluster (in McMahon) usually has a pretty sweet projector setup, and I know a couple other decent McMahon smashers that are usually game. Only have one setup, but if a couple people wanna come over every so often, that'd be cool.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
for the record... a mcmahon cluster (jesse's, specifically) was the first time i ever 4-stocked kline. i remember it well - my falco, his mewtwo, on final destination. i remember thinking to myself, "tight. this is the start of a beautiful journey into the world of super smash bros. melee"

edit: japan made me love beer, btw. idk, maybe it's just yebisu beer (and asahi and sapporo to a lesser extent) but... riding the express train home on the weekend with a bag of bacon & pepper pretzels and a tall malt beer is toooooo good. i love the taste haha

MasterC

Smash Ace
for the record... a mcmahon cluster (jesse's, specifically) was the first time i ever 4-stocked kline. i remember it well - my falco, his mewtwo, on final destination. i remember thinking to myself, "tight. this is the start of a beautiful journey into the world of super smash bros. melee"

edit: japan made me love beer, btw. idk, maybe it's just yebisu beer (and asahi and sapporo to a lesser extent) but... riding the express train home on the weekend with a bag of bacon & pepper pretzels and a tall malt beer is toooooo good. i love the taste haha
****in tight, and i remember doing the same lol now he does it to me HAHA

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Maybe if the Sherlock pertained to us in any way it would be a lot better.
Fine, KING C!Z
PRAISE KING CIZ! His reign is just.

Dude, how you guys not down for Sherlock Homies.

Watch more Portlandia.
GOD!

hi adam. :3
20 us dollars though cause I dont fux around with that canadian ****.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Nigra check out the value of your dollar vs ours.

I suppose I could get some of that generic looking american money though.
Is it true that you, otto, and kline are all going to Pound btw? I see all your names on there. Mines up there too but im definetly not going.

Sk8nMasta

Smash Apprentice

thanks for the invite special thanks to to all yall who sqashed me it was better than i thought i seriously needed that. i learnd alot up there these guys too. GC for sure not sure who iceman is but koo. lookin forward to them smashfests or maybe some of those weekly fests if thats what your sayin im hella down to smash dont hesitate to ask me to come to any smash get down.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Nigra check out the value of your dollar vs ours.

I suppose I could get some of that generic looking american money though.
Is it true that you, otto, and kline are all going to Pound btw? I see all your names on there. Mines up there too but im definetly not going.
So you paid registration to not go? Or just no longer able to make it kinda thing and got a refund?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Maybe if the Sherlock pertained to us in any way it would be a lot better.
Are you suggesting that we become detectives?

well ****

ive been waitin for someone to suggest that so i didnt have to for YEARS

LETS DO IT

SHERLOCK HOMIES, MOBILIIIIIIIIIIZE

C!Z

Smash Lord
I mean, idk it's all right. I just wasn't impressed, but if you guys want it then whatevs, I'm not gonna say no.

Guess we sniffin out poosy. At least all but one of our members =D

Top Bottom