• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea it def woulda been more **** if noobking and diakonos were there but the whole tourney was ****

1: SW
2: Sion
3: Dieslow
4: Prime
5: Tahsis

shoutout to adam/mitch for the collaboration on housing, **** trip/tourney overall and more WA smashers should come nex time!!

MasterC

Smash Ace
idk lol but it woulda been **** if top 3 were WA players hahaha andy almost beat tony in loser's semis and loser's finals (sion vs dieslow) was F****** CRAZZZZZZZZY SEXY haha otto ***** in winner's and grand finals tho

EDIT: smashfest at my place this wed, ppl can come anytime after 1230

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Dis n**** just showin off now.
Yeah its feels hella different now not playin smash with anyone. Don't have anyone to play marvel with anymore either lol
next year its over

(in both games)

i got hella better at melee recently btw :D stayed 5 days with thunders. we smashed a lot. he taught me stuff and sold me a controller lol. FINALLY no more controller woes

turns out thunders is ridiculously old school btw. as in, he hosted the first smashfest in japan. and i don't mean melee. i mean smash ****ing 64 - he literally played smash seriously from the very beginning of the japanese smash 64 era

also i watched your games with sion, omfg, good ****

Please go back to school Kline. >_>
LMFAO!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Rogue_Elephant said:
Klines never seen me post
Fly_Amanita said:
There are greater things to worry about in life than Kline's observance.
lol I disagree.

Toph-Just curious, how much did that controller run you, and does Thunders have any more controllers that ****? Im only asking because I have my current controller and Ive had a few scares, so I need to start looking into a backup. I went from 3 backups and a main to 1 main because all 3 of my backups broke, like unusably broke all around the same time. >_<

Or Shane/Otto/C!Z-would it be better to just buy a new one and break it in myself? and are controllers generally the same, as far as new ones go, or do I need to worry about getting a new one thats "good"

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
2000 yen. A lot of his controllers have numerous random problems, I don't think you would particularly like any of his other ones. We kinda mixed-and-matched to make the controller he ended up selling me too haha.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Luckily, I found a random bag today when going through one of our storages. **** had my 2nd original model GC, and 2 of my controllers that I "lost". Hopefully if they arent broken Ill be able to use those.

Its my black on top purp on bottom and my plat on top purple on bottom

pandacheck

Smash Ace
controller johns, they never get old, just saying, i play with crappy controllers all the time, because i let my friends use them for other games like mario kart and they get abused / then i bring them up to smashfests and just play, my controllers get slammed and everything, not broken in right, JOHNS

pandacheck

Smash Ace
no, it just means i don't john about my controller, i'll use anyones controller hah, and as for being technical, i guess i'm not that technical

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i don't think so, i just don't care about the controller i'm using, how's being able to use bad to ok controllers make me any less technical than anyone else lol, i'll admit if the controllers way to f'd up then yea i cant really do ****, but for the most part i can do all the same **** u fools can do, u talk as if u need a perfectly broken controller to pull off all the flashy stuff when i've been doing it with decent to ok controllers since 08, tech skills not a problem for me, i just do it, no johns

Syler

Smash Journeyman
controller johns, they never get old, just saying, i play with crappy controllers all the time, because i let my friends use them for other games like mario kart and they get abused / then i bring them up to smashfests and just play, my controllers get slammed and everything, not broken in right, JOHNS
>_> this **** is getting old fast, i honestly think after talking to you recently and in the past either you don't understand the actual meaning of johns and just throwing it around for EVERYTHING, or ur doing ur other thing of dealing with **** in extremes. Either way let me clarify for you that, kline wasn't using controllers johns, he didn't lose to X player for Y reason aka ur controller johns, he simply just said he had a few decent controllers, now he doesn't, and he's looking for a new one, and was asking around.

As for everyone else's replies, you guys all should know by now anthony is decently technical, more so then most in washington, im sure a lot of you know this though, or at least should know it. But if ur reactions are for the random posts he does all the time t i understand, **** gets to me too LOl, but still... some of these responses almost make me want to /face palm.

MasterC

Smash Ace
psh, come to GC so i can knock you out the bracket n****, wit your broken controllers xP

or host a down-south fest sometime :p

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
But if ur reactions are for the random posts he does all the time t i understand, **** gets to me too LOl, but still... some of these responses almost make me want to /face palm.
LOL yeah, mostly that.

It's all in good fun though haha.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
syler gets irritable quickly, he's like an old man in a out of shape young mans body, sad story

@charlee - Wats go0d boi !!

Syler

Smash Journeyman
syler gets irritable quickly, he's like an old man in a out of shape young mans body, sad story
True story, I'm like a 30 year old hanging out with middle/highschoolers with the maturity level of the current generation. I don't get irritated as quick as you think though, it's more like of dealing/listening to the same **** over and over and it's like will you guys grow the **** up lol. It reminds me of looking at forums 90% of the convo's is utter trash and people just speaking out their *****, trolling, or fanboyism/cockriding. Reminds me of why a lot of other countries insult Americans intelligence among other things all the time.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
naw u do get irritable as fast as i think because i hear the SAME irritable **** about why this person or that person pisses u off, and after u bring it to my attention 20 million times then i start thinking that way lol, as for the rest of what you said, u get mad over the dumbest ish sometimes i swear, maybe its because u don't get enouh fresh air idk man, i swear to this day, after u watched prince of tennis u talked and just seemed different about everything lol and i said that **** like years ago too after u watched that show, like just how judge and look at everything

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
ya syler, stfu dude, no one cares about u or your opinions, and toph, stop trying to be buddy buddy with syler, that guys bad news

i c u online too mike, i'm at trents, we smashed last night, falco dittos ftw

Syler

Smash Journeyman
naw u do get irritable as fast as i think because i hear the SAME irritable **** about why this person or that person pisses u off, and after u bring it to my attention 20 million times then i start thinking that way lol, as for the rest of what you said, u get mad over the dumbest ish sometimes i swear, maybe its because u don't get enouh fresh air idk man, i swear to this day, after u watched prince of tennis u talked and just seemed different about everything lol and i said that **** like years ago too after u watched that show, like just how judge and look at everything
Well **** if we're speaking truth then here we go sir.

1. I repeat myself 20 million times, yet your the one who is always bored and blows up my phone and others, always trying to hit me up on fb and just talking about how tim pisses you off, working out, and some other **** i don't even remember (you should already know this cuz most of the time you call im doing something else and only listening, not really talking back much). Either that or you vent and i just reply. And if it really bothers you then you should stop trying to call me/hit me up on fb all the time then. Or come on the forums and Q_Q about it, and make me look bad and make me waste my time replying to something so dumb.

2. I do have to agree with getting more fresh air, I live way too much life a hermit.

3. That last comment is the dumbest **** I've ever heard. The only thing that show did for me was change my perspective in my approach to smash for a lil bit. And that's changed way drastically numerous times. But if you still believe that then feel free to enlighten me on how and what exactly, or else your just doing the usual of speaking out your *** and talking in extremes again.

4. I could pull a move like you and just vent/***** about you and call you out on more **** in public (on forums) and be all immature about it. Then pull the " i was in a bad mood" or "i was just venting" attitude you have, but it's a waste of my time and everyone else's that's going to read this.

5. FML i fail at life for even replying to something so stupid especially over the internet >_>

If your going to post, stop posting random ****, or starting **** with people all the time, then turn around and be like i don't want them to hate me, then do the same **** over again. And you wondered why i get irritated smh..

EDIT: If you actually want to talk about it like a man instead of Q_Q in forums, i'll try to have the sound on my phone on.

And me rubbing off on you.... that's your own fault, you tend to go with the opinion on whoever you hang out, and then switch to someone else's soon as you hang out with different people. With both already know this.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao mike's mad salty that they did falco dittos w/o him :p

but for real yo, you guys should just MM it out or talk in person cuz it sounds MAAAAAD personal lol and don't lie...

YOU BOTH MAD

MasterC

Smash Ace
no johns, i shoulda had 5th last GC lol hella easy bracket but watch out Will!! How did Ben not place higher tho? he beat will in bracket then musta lost to someone random lol

MasterC

Smash Ace
and you lost to andy after that right? i'm just tryna figure out who beat Dmac lol cuz the bracket doesn't make sense in my head right now...

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOLOL! Kline has like a 70% higher chance of gettin food poisoning than the rest of us, and that percentile is shown true.

Top Bottom