• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
meh, minimally interested but just because i'd rather play melee or a diff game

Teddy: sux to hear bro, what if we changed it to Sundays?? you're still gonna miss the fest this week but if you can make Sundays i'd be down to host possibly on Sundays and Wednesdays or just Sundays (as long as most ppl can still make it)

Depster

Smash Champion
in the context of brawl? Yea id say you can go ahead and play melee instead lmao
The deepness of that post was too much for you to handle, apparently.

You don't just simply play melee instead of brawl, you play melee because of how much more fun it is.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Shadic, I live in the forsaken lands of Olympia, hit me up if u wanna play sometime, I got no one to practice with but my fellow Zulu Homie up in Dupont.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Dudes in vegas right? He visiting ne time soon?

Also, you free to smash at all this week/end anthony? I texted you, syler, n ndie but you guys are on some funny sh**

EDIT: I don't have trent's number or I woulda texted him too

pandacheck

Smash Ace
my phones broke, so just hit me up on facebook C, umm, and actually trents gonna be up in Puyallup this weekend watching his grandma's house, so idk if we can smash, i mean we might be able to come up there for a little bit, then we gotta bounce, i ain't talked to syler in a minute, and ndie an them are all stuck up on LOL = that games homo just like Aion just like WOW just like Brawl and probably the new Smash Bro's / but we'll see, i think the only real john for us not showing up is gas money so i'll try and spot oreo some / and yea b-mello's chillin in vegas, waiting for all the rest of the non PR'd falco's to get on his tech level haha

nDie

Smash Apprentice
I don't play LoL anymore >_<. But I'm down to go if it's on thursday, conner and david might wanna come too. Or was it today? My memory is a bit hazey >_>

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
just got back from disneyland it was tight. this post was not melee related. at all.

but that's the main reason why i didn't attend this meeting. if there was one.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol there def was one and we smashed for hella days, like literally just got done now hella days lol

i logged about 14 hours but it was pure ****... shoutouts to DUSL and Zel for making appearances, i guess Lorin aka Dusl will be in town till July 9th so everyone should come smash at the fest next wed

i'm gonna have another fest next Wed (aka June 30th) and am willing to drive south ppl TO AND FROM if you can all agree on a pick up time and a drop off time, like i wouldn't mind picking ppl up wed morning and driving up, smashing all day/night, and driving bak down thurs morning but it would be nice to have you guys all on the same page

i just want this next fest to crack cuz Dusl is in town, i'm tryna get mad practice in, and i may or may not be too hungover/faded the wed after July 4th to host a fest... also, south smashers are pretty **** and i don't smash with you guys often

lemme kno what you guys think, i would like to start around 12-2pm next wed so i'm thinking picking anthony up first and then trent followed by puyallup crew and mayb syler/kline on the final leg bak, but that's assuming everyone can make it and wants to come lol

everyone would b invited, like always, but no boozing (anthony/shane/ciz especially lol)

pandacheck

Smash Ace
dang if your willing to drive down then back up, thats whats up C, i'll get in touch with EVERYONE down here, and i'm sure Trent can drive me up to prob Sylers or puyallups place and we can just chill some where around there and u can swoop us up

MasterC

Smash Ace
siiiiiiick, too bad teddy can't make it cuz this fest is boutta CRACK lol

i didn't realize you were still in town brian but come thru on wed yo!!

adam you should come too, good G2 practice xD

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im there! but you might wanna pick me up on the way down for company...no homo, also in case you somehow smoke yourself out you need another driver, Ive also been to sylers, and anthonys and trents and ****. Lets make it rain!

Id like to say tho....If ur going south, we need to make sure we grab Davis Mueller aka Rooktionary from FT lewis, He has been wanting to smash for days lmao, and he wants to actually know what the WA smash scene is like.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
the further down you go, the darker it gets, except for the small break of light in puyallup, its pretty dark down here, and also for the small break of light in ft.lewis, its pretty freakin dark down here

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao anthony, are you talkin like you guys are hella blak? or are you just saying that cuz you're like far from the GC monthlies and stuff?

kline hit up Rooktionary and tell him what's good for next Wed

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
My step mom said shed drive me down weds

And I'd probably have to crash again unless something changes.

Is ur wifi up yet c? Was down last time I was over lol

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao man i feel so bad, the 1st time was cuz comcast was fu***ng up and the previous time was cuz someone unplugged the modem on accident -_-

this time it will be up i promise!! lol and yes you can crash for sure bro

on another, genesis related topic, does everyone have their schedule for genesis weekend down? i know some ppl are staying in the area monday to kick it but others are leaving then... can i get a head count of ppl that are planning to chill monday and go bak late monday or early tuesday?

tryna book my flight asap and prices are goin up :/

nDie

Smash Apprentice
Damn, lost tack of the day I guess, but if you are gonna make the trip all the way down here for us, I can at least grab everybody from zulu and Puyallup and you can meet us here on wed if you want. How big is your ride though? cuz thats kind of a lot of people if everybody is down.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol i can fit 6 ppl plus me so 7 total, i think we got room xD

kline, if i grab you on the way down you'll hafta get up before 12 :p

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Shadic, I live in the forsaken lands of Olympia, hit me up if u wanna play sometime, I got no one to practice with but my fellow Zulu Homie up in Dupont.
Alright cool. I added you on AIM and sent you a message on it but you weren't online. I'm in town starting tomorrow.

Who is who on these boards, anyways? I've played with Mike and Anthony, and a few others, but I can't get names straight.

Smile

Smash Apprentice
my phones broke, so just hit me up on facebook C, umm, and actually trents gonna be up in Puyallup this weekend watching his grandma's house, so idk if we can smash, i mean we might be able to come up there for a little bit, then we gotta bounce, i ain't talked to syler in a minute, and ndie an them are all stuck up on LOL = that games homo just like Aion just like WOW just like Brawl and probably the new Smash Bro's / but we'll see, i think the only real john for us not showing up is gas money so i'll try and spot oreo some / and yea b-mello's chillin in vegas, waiting for all the rest of the non PR'd falco's to get on his tech level haha
LoL is awesome.

I am the best GP.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Shadic, your that link player, do you remember playing me, you came to my Apartment in Lacey a couple of Times, I was that BLACK DUDE hah, and Connor = its this COMING WEDNESDAY, someone get a hold of Syler, and if no one does then I'll txt him later on after work.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
everyone would b invited, like always, but no boozing (anthony/shane/ciz especially lol)
i lol'd at this though true

I was that BLACK DUDE hah
I like how your emphasizing being black yet in highschool and for a bit afterwards you kept saying you were pacific islander, though in reality your asian. But hey channel that inner *****.

Also i gave you a call yesterday but your phone wasn't on and your voicemail box was full.

i talked to him a couple days ago and he was flakey at best... but i'll text/fb him again
I was flakey!? o_0 I got your text a few days ago and I responded to you and you didn't say anything afterwards. And I JUST got your fb message. Anyways, you shouldn't have to drive that far, probably will work out something better then that, cuz driving 2+ hours both trips is a bit ridiculous.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya my phones broke, so just msg me on FaceBook, and LoL at the black thing, i'll let u martin an devin be black for me hah

Top Bottom