• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Well, ****. That's a lot of falcos lol but my marth is on par with my falco so maybe ill bring him out a little. Same with Jiggs but i feel like such a ****er playing her haha.

and IF i can make it up tomorrow I have a tv I could bring up.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol falco 4 lyfe fool don't give him up for nothing

and who should i be contacting tomorrow? i have some of your guys numbers but not all... i'll prob start calling ppl around 12 since that's what anthony said on the last page

pookie: goodlookin out

C!Z

Smash Lord
What can I say, I like me some culo de negro.

We encourage all characters. This is melee. We need an active Jiggs.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
negro, u like dem negro's hah, well you'll have a handful of em today SIR, lookin forward to smashing with everyone once again, been a long *** while

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
I was gona go to gc but my family is doing an early 4th over the weekend

But I'll show up to c's at some point. If anyone needs jiggs practice, jus ask me to go puff

Edit: misread thread but point stands

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
haha okay I'll bring my puff out every now and then.
just when im playing a character that isn't falco im bored. hes too much fun

and sorry guys. i couldn't make it up, i had trouble finding a ride on such late notice. one of these weeks ill show up with the sticky icky from the a town hahah

MasterC

Smash Ace
haha yea man you gotta stop by sometime, we're still going strong... though, we've lost like half the amount of ppl here lol

still got a good 10 ppl here tho haha doubles just wrapped up but otto/ciz/ben all had to leave early :/

we had an epic crew battle and a 10 team doubles tourney, both were ****... at the most i think we had ~25 ppl smashing at one time lol

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Damn son .. making me regret coming even more. I just couldn't find a ride. I've been seriously considering getting some people down here and having a little tourney.

I just wish my boys down here would get more into the meta game, since I'm the only one who plays like that, it makes it really hard to actually get some quality practice. :/

Is something going down next Wednesday? If i have to take the ****ing bus i will lol

Syler

Smash Journeyman
yeah it was fun seeing you guys for the first time in a while lol. With the exception of trent, connor and cody i haven't seen any of you in like 4-5 months. And i haven't seen those 3 in like 2 months. definately need to play more often. Andy it was fun playing you the most and learning a new MU. THAT SAMUS!! lol
I wish i got to be in the crew battle or at least witness it =/ my own fault though.

Oh and pookie papa O aka ppa0 lives in auburn too, though idk how down he is to play people he doesn't know especially if he feels their not quality opponents lmao. i'll hit him up sometime and see what he says, he just graduated from Devry so i think he has a lil bit of time while he's looking for a new job.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Ay ggs, Anthony. You're fun to play. Sorry for the awkward silence lol. I went a lil too hard on the bong right before we were doin friendlies lol. Let's play soon.

SHANE! I want more mms IMMEDIATELY. They were hella fun =3

Kline, we didn't play =[

"I-don't-need-no-love-all-I-need-is-a-dee-jay"

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
****kkkk!!! Ur right, I hella wanted to play wit u C!Z. Its koo tho, I was on low key mode. Just trying to figure some **** out, and haha doin some teams wit that *** Teran.

We will play soon.

Also I swear adding xtra letters isnt considered censor dodging, cuz I been gettin kilt off.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
haha its fine c!z, you were **** the whole time mang hah, good seeing and playing u Mike, u still **** hah, everyone else gg's

gg's to banana for improving and ****** me / gg's to bluefoxx, your hella **** and noRCal sounds hella tight / gg's to eggz for being u haha / gg's to kline for being the loud mouthed mofo we luv to hate haha, and finally / gg's and hats off to Masta C for driving the broke *****s from the South to his IMPRENATRABLE FORTRESS lol *dumb shane joke*

thanks C for hosting and being a chill dude man, for holding it down in WA

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Panda and Oreo

Are bro tier for lyfe!!

Hit me up on aim =D

C good stuff in teams, shoulda gone fox from the get go lol dumb slow puff

Oreo our banned stage matches was some of the most fun I've had on melee for a long time. *bomb* GOT HIM!

Panda good stuff you were getting better as we played more, I think u needa work on your shield pressure more, you'd beat my falcon every time if I couldn't grab you

Shane snored

Gotta go more shootouts if I think of them

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Yesterday was a lot of fun, the biggest fest we've had in a long time.

my boi C - good lookin at hosting these things man. Had tio on your lappy all prepard for the teams tourney and whatnot good ****.

otto - gj at drafting and carrying me during our teams mm with ciz/shane lol

shane - dat d2 man, lets do it. Terrible job at drafting. I liked the mm i had vs your falco, i took mental notes so thx for that. Also, snoring lol

ciz - your falco isnt even a joke anymore lol

ben - we livin in the bronx

oreo/anthony - good seeing you guys again, it has been way to long. And Anthony frames aren't a difficult concept to understand lol.

mike - im glad you're still solid and havent slumped. Now you just have to steal your gf's car every wednesday after she gets home from work so you can smash with us more!

connor/cody - the white zulu boys. GGs at ssf4, you guys really know your stuff but then again im still learning lol. Bison still sucks hahaha. Good seeing you guys again

gage/bluefox - you guys are mad legit in teams

kline - we didnt get to play :( also keep trollin the samus boards haha. Nah jk you're making youself look bad LOL

teddy - wow way to get carried by gage, jeez. Step it up next time and get on gage's level scrub psh

jess - I liked our teams games we had with you and jesse

andrew/rio - nice to see you guys smashing and improving, keep it up and dont be shy to ask for advice.

batman - hey brah. so.... mm?

lmao i think i only snore when i drink, in my defense. Also did you already pay me or not? Glad you got some notes from that <3 I actually did a **** job at drafting LOL just got ****ed on lineup

ill reply to everyone else/post shoutouts later, im high on marijuana

-eggz

C!Z

Smash Lord
The Royal Red Robin was never a joke. LOL @ your Batman shout out. Kid is duckin'. Understandably, though. I also partook in the smokin of plants. Yuuuup

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
please *****, only thing I ****ed up on was that it takes 16 not 12 frames to drop your shield. its all good. but yea we gotta play soon.

good **** charles.

eggz, ***** u gotta learn the homies for crews lol.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
good seeing and playing u Mike,
LoL wtf you called me mike instead of syler this time. And wtf why were you playing so slow and like garbage the first 2 games!? You did fine your third game against me though. (I actually got ***** ha!)

=/ i didn't even get to play ciz, and i played like 3 or less matches with majority of your people.

@Andy- yeah i'll try lol long as i get more samus practice, i didn't think that MU would actually be fun for me at this time in point, but that might just be that big break from smash speaking and i might later start to hate you lol <3

pandacheck

Smash Ace
@mike - that TV felt slower our first 2 matches so I had to get used to it, no johns tho u whipped me fair an square

pandacheck

Smash Ace
oreo on anthony's profile

shoutout to all the friendlies i played at c's
bluefox- i had tha most fun with u lol. I think it was so smart to ban flatone haha
one day ill come to norcal and play with ur peeps.
til then im stuck here in SOWA smashing with zulu's finest :p

Yo this is Shane on Otto's account

None of us have rides to Gameclucks cuz Ben broke his thumb n **** and doesn't wanna go so yeah

If anyone can pick us up, that'd be lovely.

If not, **** it, whatever LOL <3

though i am really tryna go so i can shake my money maker

it was just a joke, no one went to gc. glad you didnt end up coming this time, would have been dumb. come next time for sure though =)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
No lie, Im a little disappointed that you didnt tell us that you werent coming to GC sooner. If you knew that you didnt have a passport why would u lead us on like that Adam >_>

I thought we was homies man

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No lie, Im a little disappointed that you didnt tell us that you werent coming to GC sooner. If you knew that you didnt have a passport why would u lead us on like that Adam >_>

I thought we was homies man
Yo dude. I don't think I was in my right mind when i did that. Either that or someone else posted it on my account. GEE GEE. My passport should be here b4 Genesis.

Top Bottom