• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

ThePrime

Smash Lord
no but, on the real. I smell a new era of smash. Everyones gonna get really ****in good because we'll merge with bc. I for one, am going to start saving money more often to travel to oos tournies as much as possible because it's worth the money and kickin it with smashers is so tight. Ammon is coming back. Shane/otto/ammon are going to place really well in this next era. Teddy and Ciz are gonna get their name known. It's over (or should i say, it begins!!).

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah youre right im very widely disliked and have no friends

real talk i hate all of you

cept andy
he filty
iirc last time you were at a joint smash/sf4 tournament all the sf4 guys got mad at you and thought you were a wigger LOL. that's all i was referring to

don't try to take my words and twist them to suit your self-loathing lol

edit: weird that andy mentions ciz but not me and vish when vish always beats ciz and i always beat vish........ HMMMM ;D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL we'll see what happens when I get back and get to play you guys a bunch...

Btw ciz, on a more serious note, do you still play sheik? It'd be tight to have a good sheik to fight once in a while. And otto's sheik is too "cool" to replicate OoS sheiks >.>

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure "you make everyone hate us, all the time." is definitely warrant for me to beef with you, and isn't self loathing lol. *** u im sensitive.

also toph im probably only playing sheik for a while. im bad/bored with fox atm

agree with andy's post.

adam get all your ****in passports meow

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I didnt mention vish and toph cuz
vish is like.... borderline active in terms of how many times hes gone to gc in the last 4 months. And toph you havent been here for a year!

lol vish missed 2 gcs at most, not counting the one no one went to. and the bainbridge tourney which wasnt all that great anyway.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I came in here to post exactly what Otto posted. Ty Otto. >_>

Also going to local WA tourneys won't get anyone a name. It's all about doing well OoS lol.

I'm pretty sure Teddy is already well known and I can't speak for Toph or Ciz but most people knew who I was before I played them, plus we were all seeded well in first round pools so yee, we getting there.

Double samus Oww Owwwww!

:phone:

MasterC

Smash Ace
i'm actually disappointed at how many ppl don't know about Vish/Ciz/Teddy

then again, if you guys made it outta pools i could LEGITIMATELY say that, but i still think you guys deserve more hype... straight up

but seriously tho, i was watching someone's matches and jb was like, "well he's doing good against peach... don't know what peaches he's played but he seems to know the MU" - i was like BLADEWISE, BLADEWISE, BLADEWISE lolol but meh

ne ways, the next year should be incredibly **** cuz toph's coming bak and we're all gettin on shane/otto status cuz I DON'T GIVE A FU**!!!!!!!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Nahh, all my Peach practice comes from Iliesa, D2 and Kei ^__^ I barely got to play Teddy before I left WA lol :< GC's only, and barely EVER in friendlies, only tourney sets... I'd like to play him more though.

MasterC

Smash Ace
felt, either way it'll be hella hype to have toph bak stateside

totally unrelated to this post/my last post/anthony/being way too drunk but i'm pretty faded and teran just beat me 2-0 in fox dittos

reality has ceased to exist o_O

Smash Apprentice
heyyyyyyy if anyone is up to play and is near Kirkland just let me know, I can't travel anywhere at the moment but I can host like a mother ****er. I'm always up for some good practice regardless of how **** you are. :smash: (damn there's hella emoticons)

Goobermint

Smash Rookie
heyyyyyyy if anyone is up to play and is near Kirkland just let me know, I can't travel anywhere at the moment but I can host like a mother ****er. I'm always up for some good practice regardless of how **** you are. :smash: (damn there's hella emoticons)
im down for some practice i live in shoreline, i will give you a call tommorow!

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao anthony ain't smashin wit nobody, don't let him fool you... dude constantly johns but i still love ya panda :3

let's smash this weekend guys!! idk if i'll be in town next week for a fest/GC so ima try to put one together this weekend... say, sunday...?

place input here****

Top Bottom