• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I wanna say oreo but again I'm not 100 percent. I'm bad at names lol

Thanks man, I got a lot to work on now tho, my OoS game is wacker than the movie wackness
:phone:

Syler

Smash Journeyman
hmm maybe i should have stopped by after watching mlg. I did send cooper a text but it was pretty late and he never replied. oh well maybe another time.

MasterC

Smash Ace
There were two japanese girls at terans party last night and toph bailed, i just want everyone to kno that so we can all give him a hard time next time we see him

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Calm down *****. U know Charles is just messin wit u man. He didnt mean anything by it.

anthony, yea, I should come **** wit u guys or somethin. I havent been smashing like, at all lately lolol.

and just wondering...Otto or shane maybe, teddy? Results from GC?

Syler

Smash Journeyman
****, I didnt know syler was down too. I woulda def prob maybe came thru.
I just happen to be in the area at the time (like 10 mins away) and ppa0 told me andy was swinging by so i came over for a couple hours then head to leave. (Wasn't even suppose to be there, but i couldn't help but hang out with a cool cat like andy).

pandacheck

Smash Ace
C is that a teams challenge, cuz imma have to Summon Bmello as my teams homie, if i used Syler, it'd be overKill, and by that i mean Syler would have to Carry me, so its really 2v1 = OverKill

MasterC

Smash Ace
lololol yea that would be intense, i'd take it if my **ggas kline or toph were on my squad tho xD

hell, we can do it for 40's if syler doesn't have beef with drunk anthony :p

EDIT: iight kline's on the PR and so are evan/ciz/vish/andy/the other homies lol so let's do me and toph vs anyone from the south xD **conditional upon toph's agreement tho**

pandacheck

Smash Ace
not gonna lie, i'm gonna have to brush up on my teams game, the Souths coming to bringdown the North in whats not going to be a Battle, but an Independence Day Takeover, where I come up with a squad of technical falco's and we make rain with lasers and down airs, nothing like Total Control baby

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Dont trip, alot of ppl gotta brush up on their teams game. We just gettin back into it in WA. anyways, I hope this GC is at least as good as the last one, and the last one was pretty tight.

MasterC

Smash Ace
pretty? if you didn't lose that MM and Nate didn't hella dip whilst half-a** playing you woulda say it was sickkkkkk as fu********* (that's the f bomb with numerous k's fyi)

ThePrime

Smash Lord
In all seriousness, if people are trying to get better in teams you guys should start going to oregon's monthlies. They have medicore players but they have good team sense, I was kinda impressed anyway. We should be making an effort to go to oregon more often anyway, last weekend was kinda screwy cuz it was Teran's bday but for their next tourney we should do some nice clean carpool organizing.

MasterC

Smash Ace
gage takin credit, that's whassup haha i'm down... we should get canada to come thru again sometime or vice versa (last i heard meta wasn't hosting anytime soon tho *sad face*)

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
not gonna lie, i'm gonna have to brush up on my teams game, the Souths coming to bringdown the North in whats not going to be a Battle, but an Independence Day Takeover, where I come up with a squad of technical falco's and we make rain with lasers and down airs, nothing like Total Control baby
**** yeah watch out for the south

btw im smashing with paul tomorrow at my appartment, but i live in auburn and hes coming around 12:30, so kinda late notice but anyone is free to join

pandacheck

Smash Ace
dang, i wish i lived up north more, but i wish the best of luck to ya pookie, pauls luigi is pretty wicked / he likes to do driveby downsmashes

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
pretty? if you didn't lose that MM and Nate didn't hella dip whilst half-a** playing you woulda say it was sickkkkkk as fu********* (that's the f bomb with numerous k's fyi)
***** even if I won gc it still would only have been pretty tight.

attendance was good, and we recorded so thats tight.plus teams. but it can get better, we gutta try n keep up the hype.

it would be sick to get to the point where we do pools.

and does nobody seriously have results? I wanted to know how the ppl I don't know played :(

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
gage takin credit, that's whassup haha i'm down... we should get canada to come thru again sometime or vice versa (last i heard meta wasn't hosting anytime soon tho *sad face*)
My brother is gunna host in December. Or so he says. Probably same place as usual. On top of the mountain in that cafeteria place. (Meggie Benson Center) or whatever the **** it's called. SFU Burnaby. SFU - Simon Fraser UNivercity

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmget tapped

MasterC

Smash Ace
adam: if you do it in december try to do if after our finals/before the holidays lol i hope this would be the case regardless but yea, just sayin...

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
dang, i wish i lived up north more, but i wish the best of luck to ya pookie, pauls luigi is pretty wicked / he likes to do driveby downsmashes
Haha yeah.. I got *****. My *** still hurts from luigi's frictionless **** XD

On the real tho it was some good practice and hopefully I can get games with him in quite a bit.

Btw how come no one in the south smokes buds!!? Breaks my heart guys -__-

Top Bottom