• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao at inferior region, come get it in march bro ;)

sion does work tho, roby extreme too man i never heard of dude till he WORKED me and sion's sheik in pools LOL

D13

Smash Ace
Hey guysss. I go to school at UW, and I would like some melee action if you know what I mean. Do you guys have stuff going on regularly? Give me the low down, yo.

I check my email pretty often ( deanbretland@gmail.com ). Is there a better way to keep in touch with what's going on besides reading through this thread?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LoL Adam you! That statement **** talks everyone BUT C!Z since he wasn't there.
Now you're just a jerk. Never bringing you to Denny's again! ;p

Last edited:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah UW plays melee like all the time lol. Add me on Facebook (Kris Aldenderfer) and I'll invite you to one of my fests when I'm back in town (after Jan 1).

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
who's all gonna be at the January GC, since the PR's mostly gonna be gone, and I'm trying to get all the southerners to go, plus i'll have ****in money in my pocket finally hah, so yea lets at least make this one look decent without the hype names that'll be representing us at APEX, do us justice Vish with those knees, do us rediculous tech skill otto n toph + shane, c!z **** dem with that sword, teddy show the world armada ain't whats up, everyone else from WA going to apex, good luck

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'd be down, Teddy. Some sort of fest would be tight though.

Thanks, Anthony. I will show them why they call me sword kneeguh

Jem.

Smash Master
Merry Christmas!

And even though I'm a noob I'll be entering melee at GC, Panda. I practiced my tech skill a couple days ago but it still wont work out the kinks in my not-so-good-play until I play lots of different people again.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
who's all gonna be at the January GC, since the PR's mostly gonna be gone, and I'm trying to get all the southerners to go, plus i'll have ****in money in my pocket finally hah, so yea lets at least make this one look decent without the hype names that'll be representing us at APEX, do us justice Vish with those knees, do us rediculous tech skill otto n toph + shane, c!z **** dem with that sword, teddy show the world armada ain't whats up, everyone else from WA going to apex, good luck
i think as far as pr me kline and nate are gonna be there. Super happy that you guys are comin up though it should be an interesting change of pace with all the homies at apex

C!Z

Smash Lord
I doubt Nate is going without his homies being there. I'll confirm this as soon as I get back to his house momentarily.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
That was also the impression I was operating under; also, "Sion vs Iceman" finals is a funnier mental image to me than "Sion vs someone from the south."

"I'm getting down aired wngahhhhh"

edit: LOL btw I just realized they're both named Evan (sion and iceman... and meta for that matter)

Top Bottom