• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Make your custom title like "Smash Master" when you don't even have that many posts yet.

When your premium runs out you'll lose the postbit so nobody will have known you had premium

Mindgame everyone :smirk:

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
You pay a bit of money.

And you get a lot of stuff, lets see what I can remember...

Green Name
Mushroom Icon
Name Changes
Can turn other member's names pink
Premium Forum (Idk if they still have this, they did a year and a half ago when I was premium and it was really chill and a fun place to post in about whatever)
More PM space
That's all I can remember atm

Also, I'm bored, does anybody live near Renton that wants to smash?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Go to "Edit Options", it's like the third one down.

Seriously though, If anyone lives fairly close to Renton send me a text (907-854-4070) I'd like to do something since right now I'm just sitting around in my new room doing nothing.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I get 2 pranks a month. I'll be sure to hook you up in like 10 days or so.

Anyone else want the pink name, too?

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
It's called a "premium prank" but yeah it's pretty sick. I gave my two to Sion and Eggz. You can actually prank yourself for a pink name. :p I dig the lime green though.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
You mean the "pranked!" title? They don't replace people's custom titles with that. I'll hook you up though. <3

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
rofl. The pink only lasts for a month though, too. So once I'm able to give other people pink names the previous people go back to being proletariat. o:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Mr. Matt# knows all about Project M. Man has to get his **** together and actually come play the game with me though.

LOL.

thats tight that shane can train oregon now. that in addition to them having a much larger drive to get better than they used to is coolio imo

MasterC

Smash Ace
Also I'm gonna try and move up North soon so I can get freaky on melee:phone:
Bring your Zulu brethren when you come!! Lol and you should teach Teran some sh** when it comes to Z Suit Samus, ni*** sux when it comes to Project M

EDIT: idk why that sad face is there but I'm on my phone and not about to take time to figure out how to remove it lol
:phone:

Jem.

Smash Master
Sometime in an Oregon carpool if there is a spot, someone should get Siglemic from Vancouver. He is pretty much the most popular speedrunner right now, and I didn't know he was a WA melee smash player until I was watching his stream one day and he asked if I was the smash Jem, lol. He holds the 120 star WR on SM64 and is close to getting the 70 WR. Didn't know Cosmo and Jiano were ex-smashers too. Smashers ****.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah you purposely never brought him up here cause you were afraid he'd like WA too much

But for realsies, he said the only reason he doesnt play melee now is because Vancouver sucks and there is no one to play. He has alright tech skill from what I saw a month ago. Maybe he can do a little promoting on his stream and just be like "GO HERE, I WILL BE THERE" since he has a crapload of followers on twitch. Never know!

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
y'all some ******z
Shane on Jesse's account. Nice.

LOL.

thats tight that shane can train oregon now. that in addition to them having a much larger drive to get better than they used to is coolio imo
Yeah, he is ACTUALLY playing, it is crazy. He played last night, probably going to play with him tonight, and tomorrow night. We are hella driven... Actually it seems like something happened to Jesse in the last 2 weeks and he stopped giving a ****. I am driven as **** though.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
kline's mewtwo is very very easy to beat with falco but very boring to play so I just approach all day and he manages to get me down to 1 or 2 stocks pretty often

Vancouver has a very active melee scene so idk what siglemic is talking about lol.

Also Jem how have you not seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWJ2bBlO1Q :o one of the best comebacks ever

Also Cosmo beat MacD with Zelda at a tournament once lol

Also, it doesn't matter how much Shane "trains" Oregon. Your state is, and will always be, like your sales tax: free.

Top Bottom