• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Feer

Smash Rookie
Looking for Bellevue/Seattle Smashers

Hey,

I'm new to the forum and I play both Melee and Brawl. I have a copy of Melee at my house and I'm looking to play people at Melee/learn how to play tournament style. I'm at home for school break (Bellevue) and I go to school in Eugene OR.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Hey,

I'm new to the forum and I play both Melee and Brawl. I have a copy of Melee at my house and I'm looking to play people at Melee/learn how to play tournament style. I'm at home for school break (Bellevue) and I go to school in Eugene OR.
If you're interested in playing with some people at U of O (I'm assuming you go there..unless you go to Lane or something lol), there are a few of my buddies in Eugene that would be interested. Plus I spend breaks down in Oregon (I'm actually staying in Eugene from Dec. 15th through the 20th), so keep me updated where you are every once in a while in this thread/the Oregon thread and we can smash sometime if we're nearby each other.

If you wanna message my buddies their usernames are Balloon and v4p, just pop a response into this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=66978 and I'm sure they'll play with you

Balloon

Smash Lord
feer:

i live in Eugene. odd that I came across this thread for the first time today and see a post by you.

Next time you're around, get ahold of me. My aim is MrFlarfy22, and I was ranked number one in Oregon toward melee's end.

my phone is: 541-441-6348. I'd be happy to play with you sometime. I have a couple others around here that like to play as well, so we could get things goin regularly, maybe.

Look forward to hearing from you.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Aye what up everybody. I'm from Utah and I'll be movin to Seattle on the 7th of January. I love Melee. I'd say I'm a decent player but I've got a lot of learnin to do. I all ready met Combo, SW, and Eggz a while back when I visited earlier this year. As soon as I arrive I'll pretty much be up to play anytime someone else is.

Top Bottom