• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeah it sounds fun to use Giga Bowser. Imagine being on a very small stage...with no where to run from him XD. What if there were two final smashes at the same time? Would the other one affect Giga Bowser?
LOL, we call it Mushroom Kingdom II, and two smalls balls=two final smashes...never thought of that before, very intresting question. LOL, Mario going beserk, while Giga Bowser gets burned, and goes around beat the life out of people, lol! :laugh:

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Bowser's moveset couldn't be better than it was in Melee.
bowser isn't bad in this game(he's not the best by any stretch though, don't misquote me), you just have to be really good with him and of course he can have a better moveset

this is a different game for all you or me or anyone knows bowser could be top 2 in this game its not melee 1.2 and they said that every character would be different.

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
why does everyone want kingdom hearts and final fantasy characters in brawl? it migh sound like a good idea but they really aren't right for a super smash bros game (if i'm found murdered tomorow remember me as a halo hater)
I just wanted micky mouse in it was just random but yeah thats tru but what eve on that i like FF and KH i think they would be great but any way time to jump on bowser OMG i think people are so going to over use him -_- welcome Giga Bowser i'm afraid now :urg:

wordman

Smash Apprentice
"What, you think just because he’s huge, you can needle him with lots of little attacks and keep him off balance?"

OMGWITHGRAVY SHIEK CANT CHAINTHROW ANY MORE!!!! *RUNS LIKE CRAZY*:p
*Giga-Bowser Snarl*
Fixed it for ya my friend.;):cool:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
LOL, we call it Mushroom Kingdom II, and two smalls balls=two final smashes...never thought of that before, very intresting question. LOL, Mario going beserk, while Giga Bowser gets burned, and goes around beat the life out of people, lol! :laugh:
Even better, Yoshi's Story XD. There's only one main platform, and it's small while Giga Bowser can cover all the platforms with his attacks. Maybe imagine Chef Kirby trying to cook Giga Bowser XD.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The pot is bigger than Kirby, and Kirby is bigger than Giga Bowser's eye...I think it'll fit. Plus who's to say he won't be using a BIGGER pot that Giga Bowser can fit in?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Especially if Giga Bowser grabbed a Super Mushroom...how would he fit on a small stage?

Sonicfan813

Smash Cadet
Did anyone else see the hint of a possible return by Sheik?

What, you think just because he’s huge, you can needle him with lots of little attacks and keep him off balance? Heh heh... Yeah, you keep thinking that.
Just speculation...

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
If you look at bowser and yoshi bowser looks like a mutated yoshi

Ok this my have sounded moronic but i also make a good point

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
well they need to hury E3 is comming through and i got it set on record lolz well just the nitendo i dont think i am going to even watch the other systems and i hope there is not a small little BS part for SSBB or i will be very upset but anyway i hope they give a relase date and some other things

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I said to my self, even if the updates are crap, E3 is coming anyway, but for some reason it put me in a bad mood, todays update.

E3, come on, I need you now.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yeah e3 needs to boost the site up with more stuff, just announce more stages, confirm old characters, items ...etc

and give us something new. i mean who didn't see giga bowser coming as a final smash? alright i didn't but i wasn't really surprised, joyed, but not surprised.

new characters anytime would be nice, and the assist trophy thing was sick, but i thought we were gonna have another F-Zero character for a minute until i read it... a little tease.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
I said to my self, even if the updates are crap, E3 is coming anyway, but for some reason it put me in a bad mood, todays update.

E3, come on, I need you now.
yeah i wish that were true, but i read on ign today that brawl won't be playable...
hopefully they will atleast show some matches of characters that are already out on stages already announced... just so we can see it for the love of god.

but no demos whatsoever, but probably a new video with new characters!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I think that they should take out Dr. Mario and Pichu...Doc because he can just be made into a costume, even though I like using him, his chances of staying arent that high IMO...for Pichu, he is a weaker Pikachu that is hidden...and the screwed up part is that he isnt weaker...he is slightly stronger than Pikachu meanwhile Mewtwo isnt the god of a Pokemon people expected...

Ice Climbers shouldnt go IMO but they have a chance of leaving because people dont seem to like them...I personally love using the siblings...but because they arent easy to use people dismiss them as a bad character....

Mewtwo needs weight, and either more knockback/less power or more power/less knockback or just keep that the same...and he should be faster...if they make him heavy and fast with everything else the same that will make Mewtwo...not so frustratingly hard to master...(its a Psychic Pokemon and every Mewtwo Master Ive seen only seems to use its tail...)

Falco should be Luigified...

Roy should leave despite his popularity...he was only here for advertisement and honestly I'd rather see Ike and Lyn and maybe even Black Knight or Ephraim(we dont have spear users)...

Jigglypuff stays because she is I think, popular in Japan...and you shouldnt rely on how the COM uses it on Very Easy difficulty........

Mr. Game & Watch should stay...people who dont like him either dont like his playstyle because they are used to another or just havent used him properly...

Ganondorf needs to have his sword and needs new B attacks...his smashes could be changed a bit but I dont think thats necessary...he just needs to be Ganondorf not Cpt. Falcon's apprentice-like thing...

Ness is awesome and I dont think he will go anywhere(making him like he was in SSB64 would be nice) but if they replace him with Lucas I dont see much of a difference unless they completely change his moveset...

Sheik has a moderatly low chance of returning...but just Zelda looks like how she is in TP, doesnt mean she will be exactly like in TP...I havent seen her rapier yet...I doubt Link will have the Gale Boomerang and his Final Smash doesnt involve him turning into a Wolf....Sheik has a chance of returning...

Young Link could just LOOK like how he does in WW/MC/FS/FSA...so basically WW style realistically done...I really dont want Young Link to go...but I dont want a clone either...a Luigified moveset would be nice...but if I sadly see a chance of YL leaving...

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
You got that right, but Shiek WILL return. That's y ppl like me love Zelda.(Shes my main) Because she can turn into Shiek at will. If he dosent return, but he WILL(think positive), many ppl wont play Zelda, which would be a waste of a character slot. Im gonna main her and ganon again, not Shiek. And beware, nOObs, of my Zelda. You've been warned.

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
they wont take out ness cause he was in the first ssb and nintendo said all characters from the first one will be in brawl

and i hope they do put shiek in brawl cause she was a good character i was going to work on zelda/shiek in melee so i could try them in brawl

Top Bottom