• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wolf matchup stage tier list.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Snake is horrid on Norfair. He is like spike central on this stage. He also isn't amazing at avoiding lava compared to Wolf.

Who is this guy Tekk001?

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Well im just a scrubby wolf main then. Sorry for giving my opinions.

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Yea i never post. But alas, i wanna get my Wolf better so here i am. Back to business. What stage would you take diddy kong to?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Halberd or Smashville is what I personally do. I don't know what others do. His worst stage is Norfair.

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
I can agree with Smashville. What about Brinstar? I know a lot of people try to either camp until at least 1 banana disappears or throw the bananas away. My logic is to try and out play the Diddy with bananas. Seems more effective to me. Nick Riddle does it ;p

D

Deleted member

It depends on the Diddy.

AZ beat Overswarm on Brinstar.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Welcome back Kevin ;D

And @ Tekk, I've actually seen you lurking here a bunch for a while and kept wondering if you were Tekkie's alt lol. Welcome to the Wolf boards :p

Um... yeah still going to go with what JJ said. Ban the other character's best stages and go to your favorites. What would you guys prefer for your neutral stage vs Diddy?

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
omg turtle! its been so long since i felt your jigglypuffs wrath

my favorite neutral against diddy is smashville but thats just my favorite stage in general

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
my fave stage against him would be BF....kinda risky....but i just love that stage 'cause it has 3 platforms of justice.

Top Bottom