• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh Girl - Pakman's Luigi Combo Video

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
GOOOOOOOOOOD **** PAKMAAAN, ill make my own combo video so soon xD,, i forgot.. FIRST POST, good ****

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
in general. When I dash attack it is me timing an ftilt wrong. However at least two of the three dash attacks in that vid were on purpose.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
today i was looking up a lower tier to start getting good at.
then i remembered, HEY that amazing luigi combo video, i should watch it to get ideas.

ill stick with ness because i cant do that with luigi O_____o

i still love the video tho, awsome music taste btw

WIGI

Smash Champion
luigid not low tier anymore ehs mid. =[

and pakman don't stop playing lugii your so good and entertaining

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I wouldn't be playing Smash if Luigi weren't in it. No worries. I won't switch mains and will be going to tournaments until there are no more tournies.

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
I am trying to pick up mario and doc. We should switch.
O_O lol, I'd trade my Doc and Mario skills for your luigi ones any day, just because luigi is so much more fun to beat people with. Mario and Doc are a bit more straight forward when it comes to how to beat people I think... while luigi is... suprising?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I think we can all agree that Luigi rocks and is probably much more fun than the rest of the cast of smash. I mean.... his taunt is an attack.

WIGI

Smash Champion
no luigi wins, not nly can he sptonaniously combust, his little moddest kick is a friggen spike. he scuffs his shoes and tehrfore you die.

and hes green.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Music was the hardest part too. The videos fit in pretty well. Took me awhile to find the right songs. The wolfmother one actually played on my itunes while I was editing a vid and I was just like *gasp.

debaser

Smash Lord
such a nice change from the ****ty music that plagues otherwise great combo vids.

anyway, nice luigi :D

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
such a nice change from the ****ty music that plagues otherwise great combo vids.

anyway, nice luigi :D
rofl... I hope that wasn't pointed towards me XD, all my Musika in my combo vids are pretty bad, or so im told

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yayo had this idea already, talk to him about it. We should do it, if only to make a place for the only three combos Cactuar has ever done.

WIGI

Smash Champion
pakman+scar, i can't wait to play you guys at genisis.

also pakman, tips on beating Desh?

Top Bottom