• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh hell yes.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
God, I've been waiting for this day for almost two years now. All Falco non-believers may now go sit in a corner and cry for their lost Mewtwo, but I won't care, because i was right and they were wrong. Our favorite blue anthromorph is back, and it's not freakin' Sonic.

Had to get that out of my system. Anyway, I'm extremely pleased with this development. Take this thread to discuss all the stuff about him. I don't care if there's other threads for it, the thread's spam if I don't ask for discussion.

Now go! Discuss!

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
SO happy he is back!

i will be even happier if he is decloned!

BE DECLONED OR I SWEAR TO GO SAKURAI YOU WONT WAKE UP TOMORROW...

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Finally! This is the only thing I wanted in Brawl. And from the looks of it, he has a new reflector and forward smash, too. Currently trying to find more Falco videos.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
I KNOW! I was so happy when I found out :D I'm proud to having supported him since Brawl was announced. He was the only character that I'd be disappointed if he wasn't in. And actually, I'm glad he's a luigi-fied clone. I would have missed using that awesome moveset of Fox ^^ I just wish he had the arwing as an FS XD

Also, take THAT Krystal supporters!! I told you he'd get in before her XD Sorry, I just had to say that ^^
I'm also glad that Wolf got in too. Wolf>Krystal anyday.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
oh hai falco, where have you been? Looks like some other blue furry beat ya to it

lol In all seriousness I am ecstatic about his return, he was the first character I ever played as and even though I main fox as well now he's still my favourite character.

Welcome back FALCO LOMBARDI

ps. nice lasers

ThreeX

Smash Lord
yea, when i first heard about falco being confirmed, that was GODLY. After gimpy got those vids up of brawl, and hearing about the game, i kind of lost hope, i really didn't like how it look. But once this roster got leaked, and i heard falco+wolf were confirmed, that changed my perspective for the game entirely. Even though, so far... sadly, i really don't like the way falco looks :( I'm not sure if it's because i'm so crazy about wolf right now, but bleh, I mean i love falco in melee, I main him, but he just looks really weird in this game, it's pretty cool how they de-cloned him a little bit, but i really don't like that boomerang shine B.S. :( I guess we'll just have to wait until march 9th to see how falco is :)

IN OTHER NEWS, wolf looks godly, I really can't wait to play him, i've been like.. praying for them to confirm wolf, him and falco were always my favorite starfox characters :DDDD

NOTE TO FOX MCCLOUD:
F.U. FOX, NOT THE TOP DOG ANYMORE HUH?!?!!?!?

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
falco's a whole lot different though
the fact his reflector goes out in front rather than the typical fox reflector makes hit kinda different when using it, no more shine stalls for falco -.-
still has his spike, although there is a new hitbox for it and it wont always spike unless u hit them at the right spot
sideb will make them go down but the fall animations and lag are really short and most people can just jump after it as long as their damage isn't too high, u can recover from it most of the time too
that's about all i really noticed when i played falco
still fun to play though :) albeit not as godly at pressuring offensively as he was in SSBM

Top Bottom