• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh My God I Miss This Game!!!!!!!!!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Am I the only one! I really do... badly, and I will not play it if I have nobody to play with... :(

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yea its hard when your whole crew adores brawl and wont really play melee.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Today I had a bunch of friends over, and the guy bringing Brawl couldn't make it, so we played Melee instead.

Was epic.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Me and my friend played Melee last night 11:30 - 4:00. lol we both kind of sucked cuz we hadn't played in a while but it was still amazing. What a great game. Never can get that excited about Brawl.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
i miss it but all my friends moved on and wont go back

it sux bad

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
The first thing you do when starting up Melee is have the first match be a Captain Falcon ditto. Commence flying through the air and kneeing the crap out of people. It'll remind you each time of how much Melee cried when you were with your cheap *****, Brawl. You're lucky she even forgave you.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
what is there to miss, melee is still here. =]

not to mention, dude.. you live in NJ, it's still alive there.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Brawl is never gonna give you sexual satisfaction like melee :(

(ps. don't understand the "sexual"-part wrong)

JFox

Smash Hero
Am I the only one! I really do... badly, and I will not play it if I have nobody to play with... :(
Yeah theres tournaments in NJ all the time. A 40 man turnout at the Tunes Bi-weekly was yesterday (5/24), and theres gonna be another big on in south jersey next saturday.

NJ/PA is like the Melee haven of the East coast. Our tourneys have attracted people from MD/VA/CT/NY ever since the brawl bandwagon.

No johns, get out and play. To find them, go to the regional zones.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I think people need to start breaking their friends' Brawl discs, for their own good.

Friends don't let friends play Brawl.

Kenji_x

Smash Rookie
I just had an STD last night 5:00 PM- 6:00 AM. It was awesome.
Roy mains FTW.

N355

Smash Apprentice
i miss it but all my friends moved on and wont go back

it sux bad

I have the same problem. I thought I convinced my friend who is the only person I frequently smash with to play melee and brawl but I think he is only playing brawl. This sucks because we have been smash pals for a while now and now I am all alone. I thought about playing both, ness in melee and pika in brawl but concluded that it would be better to focus all my time to get better at one game. Now because of this decision I don't think I have anyone to smash with. Is this stopping me from making my original choice? No. If my friends don't want to play melee, so be it. I will play alone if I have to because I just love that game.

Top Bottom