• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh Snap 6: Smashing Mad: Full Results and Shoutouts!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Snivy played Snake, Falco, Ike, and King Dedede.

BTW, the videos are up. YouTube fails for not giving me a link, so I'll have to link you to my channel's grid, unfortunately. All the replays that have been saved on my SD card have been uploaded. The only two important sets that are missing are Singles and Doubles Losers Finals.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoom8000#grid/user/A6922703CA1B2C5B

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Sars played Marth son, super legit status.

I'll do shoutouts later after work, but I had lots of fun and lots of love to everyone who came. My only regret is that I didn't get to friendly everyone :(

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Also Sars Pirate didn't rank that low in Melee, someone seems to have altered the bracket post tournament, probably accidentially during Brawl reporting, I'll get it fixed today.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
**** i came in too late!

If norfair is fair, then spear pillar is equally fair. Learn to play up side down *****es.

ensis black,
ensis brutal,
ensis boss...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Norfair is fair.

Just need Yoshi Island Pipes legal next time and I'll be a happy person.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Forest: Great job on running the tournament, and good job in teams. You're getting better, we just have some kinks to work out in our teamwork. I hope you learned some good stuff from DoH and Wobbles.

Yawara: We would totes have won Brawl teams if we were in practice. Anyway, your advice has been a contributing factor for my improvement, and I always really appreciate it.

Andy: Great job in singles bracket; I'm glad that you've found your tournament groove. Very nice work teaming with Kevin -- those missiles always got me!

Kevin: Nice job teaming with Andy. The results of our games may have reversed since we began, but you still definitely have talent; the only problem is that you don't keep up with the game very much. Playing you is definitely still a challenge.

Bassem: Your Falco isn't too Shabby; keep playing with us and you'll be a beast.

Irish: I hope you learned some good stuff from Wobbles. I'll try to give you advice based on what he did when we're playing.

Karl: Nice performance, always cool playing and hanging out with you.

Outlaw: Thanks for calling out the pools. You need to play with us more, and vice-versa.

Tony: Nice seeing you again. Those Marth dittos were fun, but it sucks that you self-destructed so much in our tournament set :x

Alex: Nice seeing you again once more before you left. It's a shame we didn't get to play and hang out more, but I guess you'll be back somewhat soon.

Chris: Dawg, this was a Smash tournament, not a SSF4 practice station! :p If you don't keep up with your Smash then I might take your #1 spot... though I guess you've established that you don't care, lol. Still, nice hanging out with you, as always.

Po Pimpus: Nice seeing you and playing those team matches. Congrats on Minus, lol.

Brett: Where were you?

DPhat: Nice seeing you again dawg. We need to play League of Legends some time, HOLLA.

DoH: I enjoyed our tournament set; it was much closer than any of our previous encounters. I look forward to playing you more during the Dallas tournaments you're going to host and if you come up to any of our supposed monthlies. And johns but **** stitchface :p

Wobbles: It was nice getting to play you in pools, and nice seeing that I didn't lose to you as terribly as I did when we played at the MGC Finals. It is incredible to watch you play; you truly are a wizard.

Sethlon: It was nice playing you. Your Roy is really something! I'll have to be more wary of those F-smashes on Yoshi's story in the future :p

Jace: It was nice playing against you -- I want to play again sometime. And thanks for the compliment.

MT: Sorry I got kind of whiny about Fox on Rainbow Cruise, but that was just really lame for me lol. Still, you did what you had to, and it worked, so that's all there is to it really! Nice games, hopefully we'll play again someday.

Tirno: Nice playing friendlies with you -- I have more of a clear idea of what I need to work on in the Falco matchup now. Your Falco is really solid; hopefully we'll meet again!

DMac: Well, we played in pools and bracket, and I just couldn't beat your Fox in a set! Good job getting top 5.

JF: Sucks that we didn't get to play this time; that will have to be a priority for next time!

GMo: You almost had me in those Meta Knight dittos, and I won't be surprised if you get me the next time we play. Good job!

Deezy: Ah, it would appear that you've become my superior in MK dittos! Very nice!

Nate: Nice shirt.

Mr. Doom: Nice getting to play again.

Domo: Nice games.

Infinity: Nice seeing you again, bro.

Tom: Good job winning Minus; too good!

KPeezy: You and Grant almost got Yawara and I in some of those team matches!

To all the OOSers: Thanks for coming!

Denti

Smash Master
SHOUT OUTS!

1: Ensis - I'm happy to have fought you now instead of another time. I'll be ready for that campy pocket mk on dumb stages next time. ggs, great player
2: Dphat - ggs. i'll be better next time, count on it.
4: Holms - Your wolf is so good.... and your team is top notch
5: Chuck Nasty - Great job beating bassem! :)
5: Zeton - Really good fox.. Luckily I adapted to your play style in the short time I had. JV 3 stocking me game 1, urgh. btw great job beating bassem
7: Bassem - did you get rusty or did everyone learn how to fight you?
9: Infinity - Team SUPER ****!! can't wait to take first in teams at unk3 ;)
9: FK - It was fun car pooling with you man! You're welcome to join my carpool anytime :D
9: ALSM - You did an excellent job with link man.. World's best link main
13: Dakpo - I'm glad you came out to Oh snap! We never get to see much of Dakpo :(
17: Snivy - I know what you're up to XD
25: RedShadow - GJ taking domo to game 3! You'll adapt and do muchhhhh better next time! :D
25: Trifoce of Chozo - Can't wait for you to come visit us again at phase!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I've got a match between Aerolink and Bassem and a double match with Zeton, Chozo, Chozo's bro, and another GW saved on my Wii. Do you guys want them?

And Aerolink, if it's not any trouble, can you either send me the two matches we had that were saved, or record them on Youtube? Thanks.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I've got a match between Aerolink and Bassem and a double match with Zeton, Chozo, Chozo's bro, and another GW saved on my Wii. Do you guys want them?

And Aerolink, if it's not any trouble, can you either send me the two matches we had that were saved, or record them on Youtube? Thanks.
Yeah, I have them. I'll get them up soon.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
A ****-ton of melee videos are currently on their way up at..uploading and processing will take a while.
Starting with doubles...
http://www.youtube.com/solidusspriggan

A note: Doubles seem to have now sound, singles sound seems to be preserved, we had the exact same problem with the Intimikill II videos which was a totally different setup, laptop, and operator.

I also didn't realize that all my titles were too long for youtube so I'll retitle them later with names in the description when my bandwidth isnt being *****.

Top Bottom