• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio smashers, where you at? (List of Ohio smashers)

sheNanagans

Smash Apprentice
I'm back at U Dayton if anyone around here plays anymore. Also I don't have my Car so I cant really leave campus.....

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
Youngstown, Ohio during the school year, Twinsburg, Ohio (suburb of cleveland) when I'm not.

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
I haven't really been in competitive for all that long. I just really started following the scene. Long time scrub trying to work his way up, I guess. I know a couple of people here at YSU who play competitively, but not a huge amount. Y-town needs to represent, man! :p

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Well Youngstown has some good players but the ones we know come out from under the rock like every other month. Still can't believe you're from the dirty burg though T_T

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
Yeah, reppin the 330 wherever I go! :p As far as I know I'm, like, one of the only people from the 'burg that actually plays Smash, let alone competitively. I could be wrong though. Knowing how somewhat tight-knit the 'burg is, if you give me names, I'd probably know who they are (well, if they graduated from 2012-2013 :p)

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
You'd probably know Kyle Burns. He was a younger one of my friends but him and his brother were both Twinsburg. Not sure of anyone else from their era though. FlipX was from Twinsburg (Justin Webbs and I know he had a younger sister. King was also from Twinsburg but he's a bit older than me so I doubt you know him.

Heroofhatz

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm a P:M/Melee Smasher all the way from Colorado, currently located in oxford Ohio at Miami University. Is there a facebook group or something I can join to get information of tournaments and smashfests? I'm really itching to not lose my edge while I'm at school.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Youngstown/Akron, depending on the time of year.
I'm mostly a Brawl guy, but I'd like to learn Project M. I can play Melee, but I'm not good at it. PM me if you're nearby.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
is there any interest in attending smashfest in Cleveland if I host one? (it would be brawl oriented since that is the game I play but you could bring setup for other games)

sheNanagans

Smash Apprentice
West carrollton.
Cool, I'm down at UD myself, and there's a few of us scattered around Dayton. Myself and mudkyp are going to a tournament this weekend but we usually meet up randomly during the week. I'll let you know if we make any plans.

otter

Smash Ace
Cool, I'm down at UD myself, and there's a few of us scattered around Dayton. Myself and mudkyp are going to a tournament this weekend but we usually meet up randomly during the week. I'll let you know if we make any plans.
Are you the IC/Pikachu that came to my apartment with Mudkyp lol? I was the bad falco. Getting better though.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
I'm down. Where do you live, and can you host?
I live off Patterson but I can't host. I rent the 2nd floor to a house here - the older home owner wouldn't like it. If we could find a good place to host in Dayton it'd be fun to do little fests. Is there anywhere at UD? Anyone with a decent place?

IvanLooze

Smash Rookie
There should be more Dayton smash going on.
Could be promising. I ran into a couple guys that run an LGS in Dayton. They said that they do weekly smash fests/tournies. I'm going to check it out Wednesday. If anyone is interested, just hit me up.

otter

Smash Ace
Could be promising. I ran into a couple guys that run an LGS in Dayton. They said that they do weekly smash fests/tournies. I'm going to check it out Wednesday. If anyone is interested, just hit me up.
Whats LGS?

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice

This sounds awesome. I'd be down for sure, especially if they advertise to bring in some local kids. Let me know if they say anything. A weekly/bi-weekly event would be appreciated, even though I guess I leave Dayton in a month :|

Top Bottom