• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OK so who's going to EVO ...

hitori

Smash Journeyman
woows. :) to EVO it is!

i guess the question for me is, how many regionals can I enter? o.O

Balloon

Smash Lord
Wow, now the fighting game communities that have opposed Smash being competitive from the beginning will have even more reason to stick to that belief.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
well we we're more like partners I don't know how many times I saved his *** because i helped him with the bracket.

AND Mike I agree to your roadtrip.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can I get tourney director? I ran the last Pomona tournament, and I ran it beautifully.
Hey, that was all me :D

As for the roadtrip to Evo...

A-CAR REUNITED?!?!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there as well. Evo last year was tons of fun! Hanging out in the those sweet cars, passwording the xboxes, *giggle*

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I've ran 8 triweeklies, pools at OC2/OC3 and 2 UCSD WGFs and my names not blue...

Oh yeah Glenn, I'll probably be there

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
despite the fact that i don't know anything about this tournament..
i'll base my decision on if edrees, rickety, pat and/or saint patrick decide to go or not... cause they're sooooo coooooool.
i wanna be like them.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
OH **** CALM DOWN ROB WEST

oooooooooooooooooh man

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Haha, just like Pat I ran like ten tournaments and my name's not in blue. Cuz I'm a Smash Lord and nothings gonna change that.

Michael - It'd be real fun to go :) But I have no idea if I will care about brawl in August. It's really fun now, but if advanced techniques don't start making there way out by August, I could see myself losing interest in a game, but if it's really balanced that'll be enough to keep my interest instead, so I have no idea at this point if I want to go :)

Top Bottom