• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol. Everyone is just going to try to attack the lvl 5's.

just make it you. whoever wins the most against you, wins the tournament.

(somebody better beat you)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
actually, i wonder, does aryman lag with anyone remaining?

edit: i think it should be if i don't lag with peachy everyone plays me but if we still lag everyone plays ary

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
can we do it today or do we have to wait till fatman says so o_o

lawlzyy we gotta face d@b00z3 now;( lol

maybe we should choose either dabuz or aryman to fight again for lag issues

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
i do believe there is a typo there, its Mrs. dabuz as you should know
♡You've changed your gender again? ;)

♡May I suggest you put your new gender in your location so we know how to specify it each time? ^__^

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
♡You've changed your gender again? ;)

♡May I suggest you put your new gender in your location so we know how to specify it each time? ^__^
ehhhh...but then people irl will be like, wtf, i thoughts you were *inserts gender here* omg, trans!....so yeah...only you guys shalll know from my posts...

~Peachy~

ehhhh...but then people irl will be like, wtf, i thoughts you were *inserts gender here* omg, trans!....so yeah...only you guys shalll know from my posts...

♡Hmmmmmmm.....but I don't think people in real life would be reading your gender off the internet! They already know about your powers! ;)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

♡Hmmmmmmm.....but I don't think people in real life would be reading your gender off the internet! They already know about your powers! ;)
no they don't...whenever i go, i enter as a girl, leave, enter as a guy, and no one ever knows its the same person, just that good

edit: peachy, can we lag test now? not necessarily play but lets just see if we still lag

~Peachy~

no they don't...whenever i go, i enter as a girl, leave enter as a guy, and no one ever knows its the same person, just that good

edit: peachy, can we lag test now? not necessarily play but lets just see if we still lag
♡Hmmmm....I'm tad busy right now. We can try later! I'll message you when I'm available. ;)

~Peachy~

♡Ooooo...I'd love to see how this plays out! Good luck Mr. Muffin! ^__^

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ggs pentasalia...then there was one...now...all there is left is peachy, will she be able to beat the bar the other two have set, or will she not pass this hurdle...we will find out

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lawl i had a good start at YI >.>

it all fell apart from there lol
good games

no need to hear how epic your oli is
you already know that lol

~Peachy~

♡Hmmmm....I'm not even sure what the rule set and objective is for the last match...:dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom