• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
GG's FM and Fox (I don't know if shino has a swf account)

It was really laggy though, they were fun. Sorry about those last matches, I was trying to improve my accuracy with the loop arrow thing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
perfect time to put in the motivational obama poster, but this thread has so many pictures already its starting to look like 4chan O.o
Anyone up for a match in about 30 minutes?
Ah crap... now that I think about it, I think I forgot to send a letter to both of you. *looks at the time* I'll do it tomorrow afternoon.

@ Yaya:

Actually, I'm this fat man:

The car can fly and it's powered by love, Crisco, and the flavored sugar in Pixie Sticks.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey does anyone want to have friendlies?:] i need some practice:]

my friend code is: 4768-7105-1523:)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, I'm not going to give out any infractions unless there's an unreal amount of spam/flaming (or doubles posts. I just don't like double posts). These threads don't really have a whole lot to talk about until the tourney itself really starts, so as long as you guys keep it entertaining and flame-free, you've got nothing to worry about.

Lol at me being Buzz Killington. Definately my next avatar.

g2g4l

Smash Apprentice
Forgot to say:
G2g4l:
AKA:Navi Jr
Characters:Olimar,Marth
------------------------------------
Venks:
AKA:Venks
Characters:toon Link, Ness

ObeseGirlOnIce

Smash Rookie
Oh goody golly gosh! When you're ledgeguarding toon link with peach. How the dickens do you get past his Up B! He totally out prioritizes my dair and turnips! ;-;

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Me(Navi Jr) and My partner (Venks) are all for it so if you have any more spots we want them
I'll put you guys down then.

@ Obesegirlonice:

... Oh dear God... I knew my biker days of spreading my wild oats would come back and bite me in the butt someday... I'M NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT NOW! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! *jumps through a glass window*

@ Chaco:

Dabuz, ~Kawaiibunny~, and ~Peachy~ are the most active girl players on this board.

Royalblood and Bunnyma type in a "feminine" manner but they are actually boys. (No, I'm not accusing either of you of being gay but if you are I have nothing against it.)

ObeseGirlOnIce

Smash Rookie
Like Original Gangster?
You're silly :laugh:
Gangsters are very mean and bad. They take innocent lives and rob places :(
I'm never going to be a gangster!
According to smashboards, I'm a smash n00b.
I don't like the word "n00b". It's so degrading!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oh goody golly gosh! When you're ledgeguarding toon link with peach. How the dickens do you get past his Up B! He totally out prioritizes my dair and turnips! ;-;
If he's going past the ledge, just wait until he comes back down and then attack. Personally, I'd recommend a ftilt, a floated fair, or a simple grab.

8Bitman

Smash Master
geeze guys soo what if there are girls in Brawl that can beat you every match you play against them........................... so what about them hard nipples!:laugh: jk jk hey does anyone want to have friendlies please!:]

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hopefully I'll be able to play later tonight but I have a Doctor's appointment at 9AM tomorrow so I probably won't be on for too long.

@ OG:

You know, in the past 2 years, you're probably the 4th person who has made their name similar to mine on Smash boards and 9th overall since 2005. :laugh:

istudying

Smash Lord
geeze guys soo what if there are girls in Brawl that can beat you every match you play against them........................... so what about them hard nipples!:laugh: jk jk hey does anyone want to have friendlies please!:]
I know a couple girls that a pretty good in Brawl but no, they dont **** me and they have .... jk? =P

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I laugh at the general interest in the gender of other people. It really shouldn't make any difference

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, I just remembered this was a team based tourney.
Who the hells gonna team up with me? -___-

:018:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just learned the coolest new trick. I need to fight a Snake. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom