• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Power Ranking/State Monthlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, AZ, we'll give back South_Paw if you loan us Tony and Rob for like, three months. Then, we'll unite our states and become the AZ-OK Coast. Then, we'll annex Texas and they'll have to give us our own Regional Thread on Smashboards.

Sound like a plan? Yeah, I thought so.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yes, dan, ive been told that plenty of times, lol...

i miss az too trent! ill be back before long!!!

and chris loves marth, btw... everybody should do like me and make him their main (im not kidding, lol, ask him)

so yeah... after being on the road in some form or another since june 25th, and after putting over 5,000 miles on my car (maybe six, im not sure anymore) ill be stationary for at least a week or two... until i move...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
alright, well, not enough people are coming to the monthly.
and i don't feel like putting up a list after OHSNAP3 since i'll be in the northeast afterwards.

so after sunday, this thread will be deleted. it will be up to bryan to make a new PR for oklahoma. and up to whoever to make a monthly thread, maybe same thread again. or maybe po will do it like originally intended

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
so after sunday, this thread will be deleted. it will be up to bryan to make a new PR for oklahoma. and up to whoever to make a monthly thread, maybe same thread again. or maybe po will do it like originally intended
You mean closed, right? <.<

And you're moving to Connecticut, right?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
*yes i'm closing the thread, not deleting it. my bad.
*i will go to the monthly, the KC tourny, and OHSNAP3, then quit smash for a couple of months until settled at college
*i'll come to oklahoma every summer, possibly some winters, so i'll still always be souf in mah heart.

edit: man i can't wait until OHSNAP3...
then i can put my list up for who i think is the top 20 and it doesn't even matter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom