• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

TGM

Smash Lord
whoa, this is truly epic. drew didnt screama nd yell and hurt me for spamming?!?!?!?!?!

the OK thread is my new home!!!!!

untill host2 is over then ill leave.

and shanxz........the truth is the truth wether its an excuse or a john. u wouldnt understand that cause you guys are horribe. when u have a combo named after you....u MIGHT understand.

Shade_

Smash Ace
My marth and his peach havn't faught in a goo dfew months, since when ever he uses her, i use zelda and its like really even then. Like all our battles get to the last stock and over 100 damage lol.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
well then even yours doesn't count. Your combo is widely known, but not as the tgm combo. **** i MASTERED your stupid combo before i knew smashboards even existed.

also, i know god is not gay. I've met god and conversed with him. As a matter of fact, he's right here next to me and he even AGREES with me when i call you gay.

GT, for the sake of lag, i'm improving on the shanx combo. Since b moves can't be l canceled or hastened. Then i'm going to have to use something other than the shield breaker for it. It's still in development.

Gravity

Smash Ace
gravity combos is using the controller.

also wtf shade i fought your marth like 2 weeks ago. that srue is a good few months. and you dont use peach unless you call hitting down on the c stick using.

Light

Smash Journeyman
gravity combos is using the controller.

also wtf shade i fought your marth like 2 weeks ago. that srue is a good few months. and you dont use peach unless you call hitting down on the c stick using.
I think that your reading comprehension needs work.

Gravity

Smash Ace
cough yeah, i see that now.....that it was his marth versus his peach...

but in my defense, at the time of that post i had taken pretty heavy painkillers that have since worn off.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
My chances have gone up to an 85% chance I'll be going to the monthly.

So, still taking pills for that lip eh, andy?
idk if you should drive lol

TGM

Smash Lord
Good morning, wimps!

so, how about that HOST2? can ANY of you guys CONFIRM that you will be going? if south paw goes then yall can hitch a ride with him, you know?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I really want to go, but I havn't asked my parents yet. I would definitely want to go with South Paw as long as he isn't a crazy maniac on the road. Don't worry TGM i love you. :-O?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, scud wins.

i'm goin to that monthly.

tgm, when is host 2?

I just couldn't call it a day without calling you an a-hole too.

Gravity

Smash Ace
eh, i took my last pill yesterday after they took the stitches out, so now im out of pills.

also, i 4 stocked bryan. bryans marth.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Andy....you did WHAT??

Oh my god, Bryan, put down the gun. Yes, getting 4 stocked by Andy is terrible but there are so many more things to live for.

TGM, Host2 is the week before Oklahoma's spring break, pretty gay, I know.

Gravity

Smash Ace
eh it was all in good fun...

and it was on jungle japes but whatever.

the thing at the end of the match said i got 2 kos, so i must have.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, he only 4-stocked me because we were playing at Jungle Japes and I killed myself all four times, the first two being before he even attacked. Like, seriously, no real fighting even went on, just me killing myself. It lasted like 1:01.

Anyway, the only thing that I'm feeling even remotely suicidal about is my girl problems. There's still tomorrow though. If that doesn't work though, there's some freshman douche at US Grant that I'm gonna have to have killed.

EDIT: Faggedaboudit.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow is S.A.D.
Single Awareness Day...

haha vg club is having a tourny for smash, gears, and halo on saturday.
I don't think I'll be going...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
lol no johns bryan
Lawl, I enact john dodge. Especially since it was really more of me four-stocking myself, or me getting four-stocked by the river :p

But yes, it was all in good fun :laugh:

Anyway, I must be better than Shade since I beat Gravity's Jigglypuff with Link, who I don't even use.

Blue Jay

Smash Rookie
This is Shade"""""

Lol, yah well i was too buisy thinking about what to do for tommorow. Major stress on that. And its nothing out of reach to get my spot back. Were pretty much even in battles and it could go either way, so all i gata do is keep fighting till eventually i win, no rush it will just happen sometime.

My mom took my comp away, she said whe hates how im on it all day, and how its giong to damage my eyesite, and how i don't do anything besides type on my keyboard and stuff. Its lame, im on my bros computer right now. But I hope that she give my computer back soon. Or else i will be pretty sad............ for a little bit anyway.

Oh, and i figured out that i really need to get another controller. Like chris came over to my neighborhod to go to his friends house and he was like, dude i am like in the house right behind you, get over here. So i don't believe him but i go over there anyway, and it litterally took me about 40 seconds to walk to. Problem is that there is no cube so. I walk back to my house, get the cube and all the stuff with it. Then walk to my friends house to get a controller and then walk back to his friends house to find chris sucking at the operation game, It was like he had no money at all, He is really really really bad at that game no offence lol but it was so funny. Anyway yah it was so hard using a new controller My friend, she almost never touches her controller. But both of us sucked so bad. But it was still funny. Its like one of us couldnt short hop and the other couldnt wave dash lol so we switched controllers and then the problems were reversed and ahhh man it was just really uncool.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i know Gt, shanx, and Rasta will get a kick out of this, i think other people will, too:

conversation in AP european history about someone i know named Arib-

friend- so the other day, Arib went to buy a Les Paul...
alex- Gibson or Epiphone?
friend- no, it was Arib
alex- *>.>* SIIIIIIIIGH

some people, man. anyway, i actually do have some good names for le crew, one that i think everyone will agree upon, because it's ingenious.

Gravity

Smash Ace
wow shade can you say wall of text?

also like yesterday i told you to get a job and you said you had no time, and today you openly admit you spend all your time on the computer.

so get a job. it will teach you so much that you need to learn about life, if you dont get fired for being a *******....but if you do exactly as youre told you should do just fine at most jobs 16 year olds can get.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
alex, kill that friend for me.

Bryan, walk it off, *****.

grav, there is nothing wrong with not having a job at 16.

kuni, get a job.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
lol Seriously, kill that guy...
He's ********.

I haven't played a lil smash for like a week, I should go practice a bit to work up my skill.

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
hay doodz

I haven't been around lately, whatever. Site will be updated with monthly info etc tomorrow. I changed the active Smasher list (wtf so hueg nao).

huff-n puff-n

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Po Returns!

Yo, *****es. The Boom Daddy is back! Babac, tell your mom thanks for me, will ya?
Okay, so now I see that EVO, the granddaddy of all fighting tourneys, is going to be putting Smash on its roster. You know what that means, don't you?

ROAD TRIP!!

So, I really think we should make this one. It's guaranteed to be chock full of major competition from all regions of the country, and there's going to be Street Fighting, King of Fighting, Guilty Gearing(?), and now, Smashing Legends all gathered in one place! What do you all think?

Oh yeah, I WILL be at the monthly, ON TIME AND FULLY RESTED. Allow me to reiterate: I will finally be able to play at my maximum capacity... Something I think only Pablo and Marc have ever really witnessed. It will be something to see, boys, something to see, indeed...

I'm back, *****es!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Jeff wont, he doesnt think smash is worth the travel.

I might not be going, my mom doesnt want to drive to norman to drop us off, then pick us up later.

So what I might do is just paypal your sister the money or something.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
k, rasta, if you're not there saturday i will just talk to you on AIM saturday or later and we'll get the paypal thing done.

p.s.- is chris not coming? does that mean shade&bros aren't coming?

TGM

Smash Lord
GUYS!

HOST2 has been pushed to the 17th and 18th due to EVOlution being on the same day as HOST2 was on.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
No johns tgm

lol
****, looks like we're not going to HOST 2 then...
We gotta monthly we've been waiting to have for months.

When is EVO anyway?

Top Bottom