• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I bet that looks awesome when you hit.

Does anyone have any interest in going to this upcoming HOBO 18?...it's on the 5th. Everyone's probably brawled out from Ohsnap...but just asking. And, MK is banned...'cept in doubles.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357

Does anyone have any interest in going to this upcoming HOBO 18?...it's on the 5th. Everyone's probably brawled out from Ohsnap...but just asking. And, MK is banned...'cept in doubles.
Dang it had to be an OoS tourney... well on the other hand anyone free to play smash this weekend? I wanna get my IC's at a good level to become a challenge to everyone :bee:.

Oh yeah Squall Hammer to Up-Air juggle traps are too good. :bee:

Oh yeah how many entrants were there for OH Snap? I placed 25th and I'm trying to see how much I need to step it up compared to the south.

bassem6

Smash Lord

How far is the tournament driving from norman?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
the H in hobo stands for, "houston". to put a little bit into perspective, the drive to dallas from here is around 3 hours.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Houston is about 8 hours, bro. There would be at least 4 maybe 5 people. So we'd split gas. Food would be everyone for him or herself.

Oh, and as soon as I get for sure yes's...I can work on finding housing for us so we won't have to drive at night. If you guys wanted that is.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Po is down. This would help me make up for not going to HOBO 17.
For some strange reason, I am still hungry for more tourney action even after the epicness that was OHSNAP.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
TX doesn't house based on name, but based on first come first serve. If you guys DO come to HOBO, all the MMs I had that I didn't do, I will do then.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
You're awesome, PhantomX...Thanks, bro. So, safe to say the interested in going now are:

Me
KosMos
Po
Bassem
Mr. Nasty
Rick

Sars(money johns...so not really? I don't really know.)

Yes? My car holds 4 including me...so maybe someone with a car that holds at least 5? Let's work something out, bros!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DANG Bassem has to come to HOBO. We have to play. Same for Kosmos and Po. AND SARS YOU ******* YOU BETTER COME BABY!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
unless somebody has a van or wants to ride in the back of a truck, theres at least a 6 way tie between everybody.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
i already have gecko os tom XD, is it able to load games from usb?
as for HOBO, i'd go if i weren't in school >.<

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if you have gecko os than go to the other link i provided.

it can play games off of usb, but it involves useless steps.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kosmos has to go Show Armada how to be a Diddy killer.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
lol Armada is my hero in melee. I need to play him this time when he comes back to the states.

Pound 4 is in january I believe.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Melee so fun, playing that with Seth, Light, Billy, and Zac started to get me back to my former self although I still suck now lol.

I'd be gay and pick Marth or G&W vs Kosmos. Cause I want to.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
So I have been wanting to do this for a while now I want to have another little smashfest at my house this weekend but instead of playing brawl we will only be playing Melee yep good ol' melee so I just wondered would people actually come? Because I don't wanna post EVER YONE MELEE AT MY HOUSE COME NOW!!!!!! And then no one shows up..... my IC's need someone to Wobble XD.

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
YO! My Oklahomies I've been tearing it up down here in Mesa, AZ and I'm moving to Oklahoma this weekend so if anybody wants to get there hands on some fresh meat i'm the person your going to want to play but I prefer MELEE. I will play brawl but I don't care for it. I'm going to be living in El Reno. Here's my phone number 480 406 9666 if you want to get down on some MELEE give me a call. GET HYPE SON!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
YO! My Oklahomies I've been tearing it up down here in Mesa, AZ and I'm moving to Oklahoma this weekend so if anybody wants to get there hands on some fresh meat i'm the person your going to want to play but I prefer MELEE. I will play brawl but I don't care for it. I'm going to be living in El Reno. Here's my phone number 480 406 9666 if you want to get down on some MELEE give me a call. GET HYPE SON!
You seem to be in luck, since El Reno looks like it's pretty close to Norman, which is where most of us are. I'd be down for playing you sometime.

And omfg, $100 price drop for the PS3.

Top Bottom