• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
oh snap, i forgot about the tourney.

I guess ill have to show up and do really trashy (have not played since the last tournament)

Could I stay at your place tomorrow tom and get a ride to the tourney with you?

Edit:I forget if i still owe you gas money, if I do ill pay it >_>

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
oh snap, i forgot about the tourney.

I guess ill have to show up and do really trashy (have not played since the last tournament)

Could I stay at your place tomorrow tom and get a ride to the tourney with you?

Edit:I forget if i still owe you gas money, if I do ill pay it >_>
To be honest, i dont think anybody paid me. I could be wrong on that one though. i didnt want daniel to cause he drive me to other TX tourneys. yeah you can stay, see what paul says though.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
The Deezy, especially of the Young variety, is welcome at our house... I won't be home anyway. Lol. I won't care.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
How about this:

$5 MM every Wario in the Ditto. Grab releases all day long. This applies to Dphat, Bassem, and Hyper.

Dphat and Bassem, you two also MM everyone else. This tournament shall establish who is the best at the Wario ditto.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hell yeah. Whoever wins, gets the grand title of best Wario, in the Wario Ditto

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hey alex, darkrain set a bounty for himself for $50 at tourneys. hes supposedly coming to phase 5. so if you think you can beat him, you can ride with us and get your $50.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259333

also id like to thank paul for running what was the best tourney i have been to. He was the guy who eliminated people when he needed to and didnt take crap from anybody. Ran about a 50 man bracket and got to grand finals in 4 hours or so?

This is the way i expect every tourney to run, but for some reason, it doesnt.

Phase 5 anybody? I am driving, and so far it is me and kevin. I shall drive there friday afternoon and be back late saturday night. (Kos-Mos i am looking in your direction)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol @ the results

Also I have like no work today till like Friday so someone hit me up!

LOL @ DPHAT RESULTS

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DPHAT! Me and Bassem need them Bills Paid Dawg! How come you didn't win you big Scroob! lmao

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No joke seriously with... what 5 tv's, one of them kinda laggy that was used mostly for friendlies, so that's 4 tv's, running a 50 man bracket in like 5 hours or so? Good stuff.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Let's just say that there were some girls there that I would definitely pee in their butt.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
DMG check the sheik character discussion you too bassem

@tom can you upload that one video on your wii of me vs foxy brown <3
i dont have a capture card. however, i suggest if you do to get it out of my wii and onto something reliable at phase 5. putting in the brawl- .gct messes up replays. it makes people just look like they jump off the stage.

Were there any females?
yes, but they were taking pictures mainly.

brett you should come to phase 5, beat darkrain. or are you still in asia?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The collective property of Mass takes priority over English Grammar.

Top Bottom