• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
^^^

Who's that???

Where is all the smashing going down these days? I just got bit by the bug and now Im searching craigslist for a gamecube and a copy of smash. I still have my ole trust worthy controller. Im so ready to smash right now...

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Babac, you've gotta Smash with us sometime. Hit me up when you're free. We mostly play in Norman nowadays but there are also other places like Outlaw's.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Josh, come to think on it, your place is actually pretty well-located for meet-ups between Norman and OKC. Speaking of which, I haven't seen any of the OKC peeps in forever.

Outlaw is still in Edmond, right?

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Everyone willing and available should play Melee with us (which I think so far is just Karl and I) tomorrow.

Also... I need a quantum computer. For some amateur research into the 3SAT problem that I've been doing in my spare time, I am currently waiting on a program to go through 2^32 = 4,294,967,296 iterations of a loop: I started the program around 45ish minutes ago, and right now it's only just hit 200,000,000 iterations; that's only about a little more than 23/500 of what it needs to do. Anyway, the point is that if I had a (reliable) quantum computer with a lot ****ton of cores clocked in the terahertz each, it would already be done by now. Not that those currently exist.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Sometime in the evening, probably.

Computation just hit the 300,000,000th iteration. That's like 30 minutes for 100,000,000 iterations.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
^^^

Who's that???

Where is all the smashing going down these days? I just got bit by the bug and now Im searching craigslist for a gamecube and a copy of smash. I still have my ole trust worthy controller. Im so ready to smash right now...
Yeah Josh, come to think on it, your place is actually pretty well-located for meet-ups between Norman and OKC. Speaking of which, I haven't seen any of the OKC peeps in forever.

Outlaw is still in Edmond, right?
Well, you know what we should do about that, don't you, gentlemen? The old school is soon about to be back in session. Lets go, Oklahoma!

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Is that a 'smash till dawn' Saturday night? I'll try to catch a ride down there myself. I'll be totally free cuz my hands aren't tied behind my back and they aren't on fire.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Most possibly. Melee? Brawl?

Why? What do we get out it?????

^.^

I have awesome negotiation skillz

:phone:
Melee!!! Sethlon and I will come up from Dallas. You get to play the green beast of Texas, the best Roy in the world!

(and a scrubby Sheik ^^)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Well I will see what's up. I dont think we can get a room at the school but maybe outlaw or someone else with a decent place can host? How many people from tx would be goin

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude, Babac, you've gotta Smash with us sometime. Hit me up when you're free. We mostly play in Norman nowadays but there are also other places like Outlaw's.
I work like 5-10 days straight, Im on the part where my breaks over lap and Im currently on my 3rd consecutive day off. I need to know at least a week ahead of time, Ill be gravy then.

Is that a 'smash till dawn' Saturday night? I'll try to catch a ride down there myself. I'll be totally free cuz my hands aren't tied behind my back and they aren't on fire.
See...thats where you're going wrong with your smash playing smh :face palm:

Im getting a copy of smash now, or trying to, and its about to go down. I think Im gonna beat the game all over again, unlock everybody and everything. That will keep me occupied for the next 6 years.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Nothing that I know off. The sooner you can let me know the better. Also does anybody have a copy of smash they could sell???

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Well I will see what's up. I dont think we can get a room at the school but maybe outlaw or someone else with a decent place can host? How many people from tx would be goin

At least two, but if you guys confirm, I can start asking around and we may be able to get full car up there.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Reason why i ask is if its just 3-4 people we can just have it at mine, dualcats, or outlaws place. I hate to say it but if i go down to Dallas the 21st I might not be able to enter just spectate. Still no job confirmation yet :(

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dont listen to him Hazys all washed up. even i can beat him. this is why he doesnt drive to moore to play me

:troll:

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we can get one of those physics classrooms for a tournament this weekend -- that's what Forest used to do somehow. Recently, it seems that the Anime Club has been using classrooms in Dale Hall on the weekends they have marathons, so maybe we could get one of those rooms. Maybe they can tell us how to do it.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
but do we really wanna have a tourny with just a few tx players right after pinkies thing? why not just a smashfest all day?

Top Bottom