• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

melon_bread

Smash Rookie
Andy and I want to got up to Edmond tomorrow because he has work off and we'll already have Bryan with us. I don't know if Andy can make it on the weekends because of his work schedule. People should just congregate tomorrow if they are able.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
When? I would also possibly need a ride and be back by 1030 :/ so for those willing to compromise at all lemme know

:phone:

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
That is a really confusing convo you all just had.

I am confirming what has already been discussed. Yes, there is a smashfest at my house this weekend. It will either be Friday or Saturday. I have yet to pick a day and set it in stone. I will let everyone know by Thursday evening. I expect a lot off people to come. Please bring setups.

I also want to mention some friendly favors to ask.

Please be clean while you are at my house. There are trashcans that will accommodate all of your disposal needs. If something is spilled, do not ignore it, but instead inform a resident of the house and one will help you with cleaning it.

Sorry to say this, but track history I have experienced when I have hosted as been mediocre at best.

I am looking forward to seeing as many persons that are capable of making it this weekend.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lol we're supposed to be hanging out more, but i dont know whos supposed to initiate that. all i do is work, work out, and watch nba games.

love the header, not fair since tx has 3 teams. overcame such adversity

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm pulling for the Thunder all the ways fellas!

Also, I wanna play smash with ya'll. Ganon is thirsty for blood.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I'll be in Norman on Saturday if anyone wants to play meh.

Also.... YEAAAAAAAAAAH NIGGGGGGGUUUUUUUH MUTHA****ING FINALS WOOOOOOT :bee:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Well who is gonna win game seven of the eastern finals? We all know Boston can't close tonight cuz for some reason they can't ****in close play off games unless its game seven or on the opponents court

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
The only character with whom I beat adventure mode on normal difficulty without losing a stock was Pichu.

tiers R 4 quiers

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Texan here, just saying that I was supporting yall all the way, **** the Spurs.

Besides, for one year, my school had the DURANTULA.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
The smashfest will be Friday 06/08 beginning at 8pm. I am certain that the majority of persons will not show up at this time, but that is when I will be prepared for arrivals.

If anyone has question, I can be reached at 760-717-7730.

I hope to see a good turn out.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Real talk, I hope you guys don't flake out.

Also, worst thing about studying abroad, I've decided, is I can't watch any sports from NFL to NBA T_T. At least there's some baseball.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Real talk, I hope you guys don't flake out.

Also, worst thing about studying abroad, I've decided, is I can't watch any sports from NFL to NBA T_T. At least there's some baseball.
firstrowsports.eu

****ty quality, but its there.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So this is happening.

Bisu is playing Jaedong for a chance to play Flash in the finals for the KESPA exhibition at MLG.

melon_bread

Smash Rookie
fun matches tonight all :) gratz to melon bread, the winner of both teams and crews.
and I was "selected to win a $1000 walmart gift card" via text message!

no, seriously. they wanted me to give them my ****ing credit card number.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I dont think DC wants to ever cross the Texas/Oklahoma border again... Maybe we can convince Melon Bread to go instead

melon_bread

Smash Rookie
I really just don't like tournaments. I always have a better time at the drunken smashfests that happen afterwards. I'd rather just hang out and play friendlies and get ****ed up on any number of illicit substances. A venue fee + singles/doubles is just more money I won't be able to spend on weed.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Smashfests are definitely more fun than tournaments. I do like tournaments, though.

I'm going to get Project M. I've been reading more about it, and, despite my uninspired first impressions of it, it sounds like it's the game that I wanted Brawl to end up being. Plus, it will give me something new to play when I'm not around other Smashers.

Edit: 12 x 35 = 420

Top Bottom