• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Only Digimon game I ever played was that RPG one. Don't even remember the name of it. Think it was on playstation.

EDIT: Will, I have a CD for the new Melty Blood with the files on it. I'll give em to you whenever the next gathering is.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
To be honest, I don't think there's been an objectively good Digimon game. I haven't played them all, admittedly, but they're certainly not on the level of Pokemon.

The anime more than makes up for it, though. Far superior to Pokemon's.

(Miyotismon.)

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Only Digimon game I ever played was that RPG one. Don't even remember the name of it. Think it was on playstation.

EDIT: Will, I have a CD for the new Melty Blood with the files on it. I'll give em to you whenever the next gathering is.
It was probably Digimon World 1 or 2 and woohoo can't wait ima bring my laptop so I can enjoy it instantly!

Digimon World was a dope game also I had the lil digivices that came out and collected all the cards I used to love Digimon man lol.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Complete with hot and cold running water, I am the giant space flea from nowhere!

Man, I remember when one had to have a premium account to have a custom profile picture on these forums.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Oh Jesus... I don't know yours off the top of my head, Zinth. I want to say Diaboromon? (Or Diablomon?)

That's assuming it's a Digimon in the first place and I'm not just projecting, though.

And I'm pretty sure even the most basic of free boards lets you use a profile picture. Like... Zetaboards. Or Invisionfree.

Edit: Wait, wait wait wait wait, Apocalymon, right?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I thought it was Diaboromon. Also will's is Myotismon.

And all the Digimon games sucked, but they shouldn't have.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Mine is Apocalymon, who was the last villain in season one. Diaboromon was the last villain in the second part of the first American movie (the part that took place in the season one era and featured Omnimon).

Digimon World for the PS1 was cool in concept, but some aspects of its execution really put a damper on the game.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The more vids I watch of Makoto, the more I hate her. Same with Ibuki.

On the contrary, the more vids I watch of Sagat, the cooler I think he is.

DualCats

Smash Ace
man, I don't even have my stockpile of reaction images to properly reply to that post. lol <3

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Ever since I got a new phone I lost my connects :( also APEX melee stream was hella dope to watch can't wait for singles.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Tom outplaced Bassem in teams.

Tom told me he got kicked to the curb by Otori, but idk if that was a pools match or a friendly.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I loved the part where some of the commentators were trash-talking Brawl, when there's a chance they would not even be there commentating if it wasn't for Brawl being one of the main events at Apex.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I like how there was absolutely no Brawl streamed until after Melee was completely over.
they were streamed like the same amount...brawl was all day saturday while melee was all day friday...and top 8 melee singles happened after sf4/mvc3, just like top 8 brawl was after.

I loved the part where some of the commentators were trash-talking Brawl, when there's a chance they would not even be there commentating if it wasn't for Brawl being one of the main events at Apex.
dogy was the worst commentator there IMO. prog is a beast and d1 is the man, though...i was hoping all weekend they would be commentating together :\ also why do only really calm and classy black dudes get to commentate!?

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I wasn't around yesterday so I wouldn't know. I'm just disappointed they didn't have separate streams for Brawl and Melee I guess.
I think it was better that they had it together.

Also just watching APEX stream was awesome man Im so inspired to get better at Melee and Brawl! Into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber I go. :)

Funnything is all international players won smash: Superboom won SSB64,Armada won Melee,Otori Won Brawl.

Top Bottom