• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

bassem6

Smash Lord
Bassem lost to FOW.

brb maining Ness.
He actually beat me with mk. Im a tad disappointed with myself for losing to that but meh. I had to play seibrik round 1 and he knows the ddd-wario mu so that was tough. If I remember correctly, even if I would have beaten fow, I would have had to play atomsk next who also is really good with ddd.

Kinda sucks that out of the 3 or so ddd players that made it into bracket, I would have had to play 2 of them right off the bat. Wario gets pooped by him.

I feel as though if I had actually been going to tournaments this past year, I would have been better prepared for apex. I normally dont lose to pocket mks :c . School kept me busy though.

It was still a really fun experience and I am definately going to try to make it to the next apex or genesis. My goal is to place top 10 at a national before I stop playing this game lol.

Edit: I did tie for 2nd highest placing wario at this though (with sky) so thats kind of cool hehe.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I didn't know FOW had a Pocket MK. But maybe that's to be expected.

Pre-semester Smashfest this weekend? I got some Sonic Generations songs uploaded that I want to try out.

bassem6

Smash Lord
>_> Woo.

I didn't know FOW had a Pocket MK. But maybe that's to be expected.

Pre-semester Smashfest this weekend? I got some Sonic Generations songs uploaded that I want to try out.
Surprisingly, I saw him use mk more than ness. And yeah that sounds good if Im in town when you decide to have it. Apex has made me want to get better at this game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
FOW basically plays MK now. He uses Ness on certain MU's that he likes or that don't crap on him, but characters that do better or have strong grab release stuff on him he tends to go MK.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Well great, I can't wait start talking mad **** to everyone only to become aware of my sadly limited understanding of the game.
Oh you live in OCity? Haha dope hit me up bro 405-406-0392 I live in Edmond.

EDIT: Curtis let me know if the fest is still going down.

Benedetto

Smash Cadet
Tonight sounds good. I know I can make it at least. Not sure if I can round up the others.

Edit: Yeah I live in OKC off NW 122nd and Rockwell so I'm fairly close to Edmond. I go to UCO also.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Cool Bendetto. Text me at
580-326-8653
and I'll let you know when and where stuff is happening. Will, I'm down for this fest, I'm sure Tom and Bassem and everyone else is too.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Tonight sounds good. I know I can make it at least. Not sure if I can round up the others.

Edit: Yeah I live in OKC off NW 122nd and Rockwell so I'm fairly close to Edmond. I go to UCO also.
Lol yeah im around that area alot and that's dope what major are you taking?

@Alex
EDMONNNNNND!!!!

:phone:

Top Bottom