• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Benedetto

Smash Cadet
Yeah, man, I would. I got the day off from work. One of my friends who plays works a night job. He should be up in a couple hours. My Wii is at his house so I can't wifi right now.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Bassem won by timing out on Frigate with a 1% lead he gained with 8 seconds left on the clock against Denti. Twas mad hype.

Tom got 5th, I think, and Curtis and I got 9th.

:phone:

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Yeah I played Atmosk's D3 as well some days ago he one stocked me on SV but 3 stocked me on YI now I know thats not a good counterpick for Wolf lol.

Also Im doing good at the Wolf vs MK matchup which would mean something if he wasnt banned haha.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
even though hes banned, id say its still a good measuring tool to see how well your strat would work.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm learning Wario now, so maybe I need to get more worried about D3 too, lol

Or I can pull a surprise Sonic CP situation that would only work once a moon and work with that.

Sonic for Olimar, Marth, D3, MK, ICs, Peach, and for now Falco, and Wario for the rest. Let's see how that works out.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I approve of Tom's ability to get on this thread within 10 seconds of a post being made, no matter how long it's been since the last post and where he is at atm.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Daaaaaaaang, well i guess we can start the smashfest kinda late so people don't get tired of playing, if you can bring two friends down to play and be here before midnight then do it.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Wednesday should be fine. I won't be as into it as usual, but I should still be able to get some good rounds in.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I wouldn't say it's impossible. He still manages to give everyone a hard time whenever he comes by for smash, Metaknight or not.

Top Bottom