• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
DANNNNGGG, good **** to Chris.

I'm really thinking that KOF is gonna be the big third game in the US because of EVO. A lot of guys signed up just for the shirt, but it also boosted alot of notice for the game.

Also DANNNNNG @ Chris's next pool.

Not only is Xian in winners, but he has to play Elivepro|Mr KOF next in losers.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Actually better **** to Matt, that guy won his pool outright?

AND he plays Haitani next, that's sick.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
The brackets are like waaaaay late, and they didn't even update Eric's (G1park) or a couple other OK players pools at all. I see Mr.KOF playing on stream so Chris is eliminated for sure. I'm still not sure of Matt's place.

I think I should've got KOF instead of Marvel now, lol.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
TBH, fighters now since there's so many out there kinda demand you to play more than just one so it's all good lol

This EVO is looking insane though cause since a lot of the japanese players who are HUGE names didn't even make it into bracket for SFIV or just didn't do as well, KOF is looking like revent matches everywhere

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Mad props to Chris, Brandon, and other OKers who went to Evo.

Thanks for the video-watching tips, Pablo. I'm definitely working on stepping up my game in any way I can think to. The Edmond scene is really booming right now, though, thanks to Hazy and Outlaw, Wes, and their friends/roommates. I'm also there right now, too.

Anyway, we've all definitely got to throw a huge Smash thing sometime after everyone gets back from Evo.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
My spidey is beast. I run the symbiote spidey costume too. He is my only character I get compliments on. :( though he is no where near my best.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So next week, I'm gonna go to Osaka; and my cousin who lives there is a local SFIV player.

He knows the arcade that players like Haitani and Sako go to. Hopefully they won't be too dejected after EVO cause I wanna see those guys play lol

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I need to play more KOF XIII. **** Billy Kane haha. I have no idea what to do against him at the moment. I received a lot of compliments from a lot of top players on the team I run (Kula/Athena/Kyo). I think I had a good run, learned a lot so I can't complain.

Debating on whether or not to sleep tonight or stay up and play games, then go to ceaser's to watch Top 8 tomorrow >_>

melon_bread

Smash Rookie
After we get moved in, we should have a *****in' smashfest.

List of people I want to see there:

• you

There will probably be ADULT BEVERAGES.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Would not be opposed to making my place the central hub for smashfests.

Do somewhat oppose smashfests lasting to 3 in the morning though, since there are families next door and above me, lol.

:phone:

Relevant:

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Really bummed out that I missed the smashfest.....but I will be at TnT with four friends of mine we will have a hotel before the night of the tourney so hopefully I'll be able to pop off a big smashfest over there.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Just realized Im going to be in new york the weekend of sktar. Gonna try and see if I can convince my parents to work with me on making the arrangements to attend..

bassem6

Smash Lord
thanks idk if I will be able to go. Its about an hour and 20 mins away from our hotel according to mapquest. I would have to take a train since nobody will be wanting to drive me...hmmm

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
curtis, i want my flier to have the real chuck nasty and bassem on a boat fishing

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
chomp chomp chomp

Why did I say that? Hell if I know!

So a Jesus and a Jew walk into a bar, and then they both annihilate and form a photon. But then who gets the easter bunny?

The real question at hand, though, is where the **** are Babac and Pay$?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If we can get chuck and Bassem to fish repeatedly, we can legitimately and literally call it "Trolling" and make up a name from there.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I just saw a bunch of kids playing smash here. I haven't touched the game since August.

Murdered them.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Ok, because I know how much you guys love me and miss me, I shall explain why I haven't come to see you yet.

A few weeks ago I woke up with some intense chest pain, went to the clinic on campus, where I was told to go to the hospital immediately. So I did. After an EKG and chest x-ray, they said I'm probably fine, but still need to see a cardiologist. Right before then my dad had asked me to come back for a week or so to help him with some stuff. So since I've been back, it's been mostly trying to find a doctor that would give me an appointment. I just got back from said appointment (and even getting one this soon was miraculous) and they said I'm fine and that young hearts do weird things, more or less.

Anyways, now that I have been pronounced healthy, I can finish up the work I started with my dad, and will probably be spending most of next week in OKC. Again, no gc controller so I may have to borrow one from TFDC, but I really want to play marvel and learn that silly game if anybody here (except Chris, because he's too good at fighting games) plays :)

melon_bread

Smash Rookie
I was wondering what had happened to you. Good to hear that you're alright, lol.

Anyway, I'm probably going to be moved into our house by next week and I'm sure Andy and Bryan will join me shortly thereafter. And we actually have air conditioning.

Top Bottom