• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I wanna play melee . . .

My lil bro comes back from Japan tomorrow, once the rain clears in NO, I'll make the drive back, and I really wanna hang out with everyone before I Houdini out forever.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so i should be in norman saturday, let's chill?
didn't get to go today (meaning Wed) with bryan due to previous plans. which also means raincheck bryan we still need to chill soon! tomorrow before late evening? sunday?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Zoo is free on Monday so we should all go to the zoo.

Also we should all play Dota 2.

LOL I heard is poo.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Smash4U looks like it has some cool features, but it's just stupid to try to make another site when SmashBoards has always been the central hub. It'd make more sense just to upgrade SmashBoards. It really just seems like ChiboSempai trying to establish himself in a position of greater fame and power. Plus the name "Smash4U" sounds lame imo.

The Legend of Henry

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-3525-2641
Well I'm not saying for all of us to leave smashboards, I just want an Oklahoma thread on smash4u.

I don't remember my account for okgamers, I'm too lazy to make a new one

:phone:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well mlg no longer owns swf so hopefully the site's improvements won't be as pointless.

i can come to zoo with a friend? how does 1pm sound? i need to see a rhino so bad.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i suck, i just remembered i have a doctor's appt at 1:30 so i won't be there T.T will prob still go with my friend later since we ironically already planned to go before it was mentioned here, but prob won't be there til like 3. butt. don't wait up though, yawara hope to see you before you go still.

DualCats

Smash Ace
i suck, i just remembered i have a doctor's appt at 1:30 so i won't be there T.T will prob still go with my friend later since we ironically already planned to go before it was mentioned here, but prob won't be there til like 3. butt. don't wait up though, yawara hope to see you before you go still.
I think there's a good chance we'll still be there by then, especially given that there's someone like me there. I'll call Yawara and see what he thinks.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So sometime soon I wanna go up to Edmond, everyone should tell me what date is good for a carpool

Top Bottom