• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
PO PIMPUS!!! This motha lova right here!!!!

Im excited to see all these names again! I havent seen you fool in a quite some time. We need to have another fest or something. Everyone is free saturday? i gotta see what I work on saturday but if its possible, I might host a un-formal gathering at my place of being. We would need a couple of TVs but I would be happy to rearrange my living situation to accommodate you fools.

I really wanna play you guys. Ill talk to outlaw and see if he would be willing to have a couple of you homos over one of these days

po pimpus

Smash Ace
My schedule is clear right now, but I'm about to start a new job. I'll see what I can do about hitting you scrubs with that wily old man skill sometime soon.

..and remember, the power is YOURS!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I'm off at 5:30 on Saturday. I can accommodate people. Who really wants to kick it,drink,smoke and smash it up?

DualCats

Smash Ace
I can bring CRTs and at least two melee setups. If people actually show up to this, we should do teams RR/crews. I'm under the impression that we're trying to do this in OKC but I can handle most forms of Norman smashfests.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Lol teams. I've been playing for hours a day since my first post about two weeks ago. Y'all let me know what's good

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I'm down for all of the above, let's do itttt
It's going down!! Some one get ahold of hazy-shazy-goose and let him know what's goin on. Along with the higuchi bros. We just need to get the crew together along with the newbies and smash out. I only have one tube tv and one GameCube. I think we need at least 4 more setups. If this is gonna be a Rasta smashfest, we need ample setups

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Let's do it at Rastas. DC or Melon bread will pick me up. Hazy is in CT.
I got PM and a melee setup as well. I dont have wifi at my house at the moment... Someone come over... 1705 maclaren st. Moore, ok 73160. If you do show up randomly.... You wont have to play with yourself.

When u want us over there imposta?

:edit:

Get Kosmos and sandbag Er....Pablo as well. I wanna see Chris be the best in the Midwest again at melee >.>

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
How do you know me CP?

6:30-7:00 is when you guys should show up. You can park on the street and there is a parking lot next to my house.

I'll only announce the address once I see a list of who is able to make it

Outlaw, Shanx and pay$ have alredy confirmed it with myself.

So what town we doing this in, again? I can probably make it with a CRT, cube, and a Wii. I've only got a backup copy of Melee though, since my friends are douche bags.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
So what town we doing this in, again? I can probably make it with a CRT, cube, and a Wii. I've only got a backup copy of Melee though, since my friends are douche bags.

Rasta's house in OKC. I'll swing by for a bit I suppose. Unless I can bring my PS3 for some 2D fighters later on then I'll stay longer.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Lol Chris is garbage, Pablo is lazy, and Babac is the only person on Earth that could go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with 2004-era Azen for a training partner and come out worse than he was before.

Ain't nobody scared of Babac... except Coty, lol...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
oh god a reference to Coty. are we really going that far back? I remember when I housed Coty and people started coming to Moore for smashfests....

Dualcats... i can post a picture of my nuts for you

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
TATS, have we er... I met you before? all of a sudden new faces in the OK thread.... seems too good to be true.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Got room for a lurker at this gathering? Assuming I can scrounge the cash to get to Norman, of course.

You wouldn't happen to be near Tulsa would you? I'm not sure if I'm gonna be free on Saturday, but if I am and you're nearby, I could drive. (That is assuming another nobody can just show up)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well what a coincidence.... it would be wrong of me not to segway this into Super Bit Wars 2....... we got UMVC3,SF4, and melee. im sure your pretty good at a few of those....

You wouldn't happen to be near Tulsa would you? I'm not sure if I'm gonna be free on Saturday, but if I am and you're nearby, I could drive. (That is assuming another nobody can just show up)
Sorry, didn't see this one on my phone. xD

I'm actually about 3 hours from Tulsa, I'm afraid. Thanks, though.

Top Bottom