• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
What's up everyone? I'm sure you have all heard about the Austin tournament Forte at this point, but if for whatever reason you can't make that one, Houston is having another PATS tournament on November 30th. If you are choosing between the two, please choose Forte, because Texas wants to make that one HUGE, but if you can't go to that one or can go to both, then come to PATS 3! The first two have both had at least 45 singles entrants, and there is no venue fee, and if anyone needs housing just post and ask, there are plenty of people willing to house. It's worth the trip!
http://smashboards.com/threads/post...-pats-3-november-30th-2013-houston-tx.341554/

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i was wondering why tatsuman sounded familiar. intimikill 1 wow, old times.
good shiz everyone for breathing life back into the scene.
still 7 weeks until i'm home :\

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I'll be coming with Tats if he goes. It took me like, two days to log in and say that...lol I honestly had no idea the OK Smash scene had any air left in it's lungs. This should be neat.
Only when rasta comes through and blows smoke in the air ~_^

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
What's up everyone? I'm sure you have all heard about the Austin tournament Forte at this point, but if for whatever reason you can't make that one, Houston is having another PATS tournament on November 30th. If you are choosing between the two, please choose Forte, because Texas wants to make that one HUGE, but if you can't go to that one or can go to both, then come to PATS 3! The first two have both had at least 45 singles entrants, and there is no venue fee, and if anyone needs housing just post and ask, there are plenty of people willing to house. It's worth the trip!
http://smashboards.com/threads/post...-pats-3-november-30th-2013-houston-tx.341554/
to bad i advertised SBW2 before you did sucka!!!! lol seriously tho... i spammed first >.>

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I'll be coming with Tats if he goes. It took me like, two days to log in and say that...lol I honestly had no idea the OK Smash scene had any air left in it's lungs. This should be neat.
weve always had air in our lungs...but when Forest died we kinda got the air knocked out of us for awhile. we went to a tourny here or there but since majority of people that ACTUALLY play lives in norman we just kinda hide out in a house. the Smash Brothers video documentary that came out kinda got all the stagnant smashers to want to play again

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Pretty sure everyone in Norman's retardedly good at Project M without ever practicing it.

Least I am HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I think I might have made a mistake. Sunday I'm free all day, this Sunday. Would that accommodate everyone?

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
So is Friday at 8 a locked in thing?

And also where? Lol I just realized I don't know where in okc you live

I have no idea where he lives either, but I was already planning on getting lost for an hour on the way there. So I wasn't too worried about it.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I'll go play tomorrow I need as much practice for the tourney.
Chris we need to meet up and play Melty Blood.
I forgot but who plays P:M online alot again?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo I'll probably pop in for an hour or two, got some shizz to take care offfff

Also Karl and I will money match anybody in teams, any game, any character, and we'll only use one controller

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
So tonight at 8..... Karl can you stop by my place on the way? I should have a babysitter by then. Also someone should come play until everyone leaves to go to rastas...

1705 maclaren st. Moore,ok 73160

DualCats

Smash Ace
Yo I'll probably pop in for an hour or two, got some shizz to take care offfff

Also Karl and I will money match anybody in teams, any game, any character, and we'll only use one controller
I'll do it with my eyes closed to make it slightly more fair.

So tonight at 8..... Karl can you stop by my place on the way? I should have a babysitter by then. Also someone should come play until everyone leaves to go to rastas...

1705 maclaren st. Moore,ok 73160
Sure. I might show up early or something.

Top Bottom