• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'll probably pop in for an hour or two, got some shizz to take care offfff

Also Karl and I will money match anybody in teams, any game, any character, and we'll only use one controller
I'll money match you with my eyes closed, controller behind my back. , AND HANDS ON FIRE!!

DualCats

Smash Ace
lol I meant that I would show up at Josh's place sometime this evening. I should have been more clear.

I'll be there at about 8ish with DDMCR in tow. My copy of Melee has again gone missing, but I've got the full set up minus the actual...you know, game part. -_-;

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yee, it's cool to see a bunch of new faces, sorry I didn't stick around to play with everyone. And thanks Babac for hosting.

Thinking about it, I only played like 5 dudes lol. Next time we should definitely set crews back up.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Super good games guys. Good to see the skill level throughout the community is pretty decent. For those that were there, I kept saying "post on the boards". If we wanna keep the scene alive here, I'd be happy to host more events. I would only be able to do it once a month and that would be a random date in that month that we can all agree on.

Seriously though, lets get smash back here. If no one else in the state wants to, then I'm fine with playing with the best OK has to offer...

Coooooty, noooo cooooty!
Where is that guy? I wanna see his face again

~Dad~

part time gay dad
I'm definitely down for coming out to the next one, I couldn't make it last night because of prior obligations. If dates were agreed on a little more in advance that would be awesome.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
This thread is crackin me up guys!!

Lol so funny. In all seriousness, you could have come by Deezy. Lot of fun, none of these fools brought beer though -__-'

This thread is crackin me up guys!!

Lol so funny. In all seriousness, you could have come by Deezy. Lot of fun, none of these fools brought beer though -__-'
Hey, I didn't hear anyone ******** about the cherry pepsi being non-alcoholic.

Way too broke to afford gas station beer anyway. >_>;

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
It was good to see a smashfest again, I'll stay longer next time and get in on the street fighter.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
I just caught back up on ~4 pages of posts. Oklahoma melee might have the least solid planning of any social group ever.

Edit: Props on actually getting people together though.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
TANERRRRRRRR, let's chill dude. Are you going to that one tourney in Texas at all?

I'm down to chill man, just need to know when.

I went to a tourney last weekend. Are you talking about DIME on the 9th?

Edit: also, I just got done watching the smash documentary, so good.

Top Bottom