• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Lol I will beat Chris this time he will be another obstacle in my way of getting my name known outside of Oklahoma.

Brandon I will **** you so hard next time without an S-tier character maaaaaan. An Ancient Dinosaur is about to go extinct. :)

Marc don't make me give you the bizzness son.

Hahahaha Pablo!? Lol no disrespect but hes just gonna get it maaaaaan.

Lol all I gotta do is step in and its over for real they don't call me "The Future" for nothing waaaay beyond ya'll cats.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Lol I will beat Chris this time he will be another obstacle in my way of getting my name known outside of Oklahoma.

Brandon I will **** you so hard next time without an S-tier character maaaaaan. An Ancient Dinosaur is about to go extinct. :)

Marc don't make me give you the bizzness son.

Hahahaha Pablo!? Lol no disrespect but hes just gonna get it maaaaaan.

Lol all I gotta do is step in and its over for real they don't call me "The Future" for nothing waaaay beyond ya'll cats.
Ima laugh when we all force Will to plank the ledge with MetaKnight to win again. Then we gonna beat him and make him rage quit :p

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Ima laugh when we all force Will to plank the ledge with MetaKnight to win again. Then we gonna beat him and make him rage quit :p
I will NEVER plank again!!!!! That even pisses me off doing it. :laugh: As much as I love MetaKnight I will NEVER (mostly) use him again gotta prove to myself that I don't need a Top tier character to win some matches.

I will NEVER ever ever evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah rage-quit or let my emotions take over me again!

New and Improved babeh. :)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'm writing checks with my mouth that my butt can't cash...
First off, I thought I made it perfectly clear that you can't defeat me without Meta last time we went at it...

Secondly, Marc will be more than adequate enough to handle bizness against you. He's NOTHING like me--he has no concept of mercy or cares to cultivate younger players--he just ***** them and then laughs at their disappointment.

Pablo is IMPOSSIBLE to read. He has no pattern, no routine. He just does stuff and it works. Good luck "FUTURING" your way out of that.

Chris... Well, he sucks, but I still think he can take you out with minimal effort. He's on a whole other level than the rest of us (DUH)

All in all, good luck beating any of us without timing out/planking/being a coward, because honestly that's what you do best. If you try actually attempt to fight any of us, you will wind up looking worse than Miguel Cotto after fighting Manny Pacquiao.

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING...

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Haha alright I'm done trash-talking its not my thing it was fun though.

After reading that it seems like my later post were maybe being takened seriously so im gonna stop.

BUT

Brandon next smashfest or tourney money match?

$10 3/5 OK's Neutrals and CP's
I can't use S-Tier and A-tier chars. You can use who ever you want. Loser can only switch characters. 20 ledge grab limit on me you can have 55. DSR will be used.

Sound good?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Oh, I didn't even see your other post...

But yeah, son. I'll play you whenever, wherever, but my money's funny right now... You still gotta play Marc first. Beat him, then we'll talk. You'll be seeing him sooner than you think too...

And its all good, don't take anything I say too seriously... It's all about the fun for this ancient creature from the lost ages.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hey Alex, what time does the smashfest start saturday?

Edit: Why can'y I get my signature to show up?

Edit 2: Okay... it shows up if I leave the first edit up, but not if I take it away... huh
1) the new forum rules say that your post has to be longer than your sig in order to post it :D

2) the smashfest at my house starts on saturday from 2PM to 10PM. i have 2 tvs, 1 for tekken, 1 for melee. if people want to bring 2 tvs, we can have 1 more melee setup and 1 brawl setup. :D :D :D
pm me for directions and phone number if you need it. :D :D :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The D crew would be down for a battle.

Dojo
DMG
Dphat
UTD Zac
d4ba

Or just me, Andy, Dojo, and Zac

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
Lol at me being a M2K fanboy I think everyone knows that my favorite brawl player of all time is __________. Spotdode > Downsmash? LOL how bout Spotdodge > Utilt > Utilt > Retreating Uair > QAC Nair,Fair,Utilt,Uair,or Thunder (if you air dodge. Lol Marc I didn't my Shiek almost beat you? I can use probably the whole roster on you without losing a single stock this time man you can't get on my level including you Brandon since my Mewtwo had a great time with your Luigi :bee: Ya'll funny though you guys gave me a good laugh. :bee:

Gimme some time and the Edmond crew will be wrecking you OKC chumps all day shoot all we need to do is get KPeezy and you know his edgeguarding game is raw he'll wipe you guys out!

Lol was that good?
Nahhh dont stop chump, My crew is nothing but ****ing Legends! We dont even ****ing play this game , and can BEAT ANY OF YOU ON YOUR BEST DAY! Are you serious Will, your shiek almost beat me almost huh. I beat every single character you threw at me that day. I feel like brandon after beating the **** out of you 15 times in a row it gets boring. When i was beating it was like a month or so since i lasted played and You were impressed with my skill, I was thinking THIS KID IS SUCH A NOOB.

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
First off, I thought I made it perfectly clear that you can't defeat me without Meta last time we went at it...

Secondly, Marc will be more than adequate enough to handle bizness against you. He's NOTHING like me--he has no concept of mercy or cares to cultivate younger players--he just ***** them and then laughs at their disappointment.

Pablo is IMPOSSIBLE to read. He has no pattern, no routine. He just does stuff and it works. Good luck "FUTURING" your way out of that.

Chris... Well, he sucks, but I still think he can take you out with minimal effort. He's on a whole other level than the rest of us (DUH)

All in all, good luck beating any of us without timing out/planking/being a coward, because honestly that's what you do best. If you try actually attempt to fight any of us, you will wind up looking worse than Miguel Cotto after fighting Manny Pacquiao.

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING...
My crew doesnt even take alot of you scubs in oklahoma serious.Chris doesnt even practice like he used to.We'll take on any in crew in Oklahoma, Money Talks bull**** walks.

Do the norman crew want it Seriously?

bassem6

Smash Lord
LOL. You being serious marc? Ok. If we have a smashfest this friday at tom/haley/paul/anthony's house, we will get some crew battles going.

(Hey tom and paul, is it cool if we have a smashfest at your lovely abode this friday :)?)

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
paoli will **** you guys up

Wreck everyone in brawl on friday. Come back to garvin county saturday morning. Go with Auddy to meleefest on saturday. Suck hard there.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
The D crew would be down for a battle.

Dojo
DMG
Dphat
UTD Zac
d4ba

Or just me, Andy, Dojo, and Zac
HOW DARE THE DKREW'S NAME BE WITH THOSE BAND OF DREADFUL PEOPLE

for shame, go, get out of my sight and think about the horrible things you have just done

seriously dont have anything against those people, just they are not part of our tightly nit group known as the Dkrew ;x

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dkrew vs D crew vs Poo-lolies vs OKC vs Edmond vs Sars Pirate and his crew of jolly men.

FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I revived the secret D Crew that people forgot about. Even though my D crew is a made up Brawl one

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
1) the new forum rules say that your post has to be longer than your sig in order to post it :D

2) the smashfest at my house starts on saturday from 2PM to 10PM. i have 2 tvs, 1 for tekken, 1 for melee. if people want to bring 2 tvs, we can have 1 more melee setup and 1 brawl setup. :D :D :D
pm me for directions and phone number if you need it. :D :D :D
Ooh okay. That's kind of weird but whatever. lol

And no worries on directions. I'm gonna be riding with Auddy and I think he knows where to go. :laugh:

Also, might be able to bring another TV and gamecube for the smashfest. Need to check with parents first, since it is their TV I'm wanting to bring...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
probably not, since i moved since i last saw PV :o

detailed information:

what - a meleefest (perhaps with tekken and brawl, if setups are provided) at the Cerda house! :o
when - Saturday, November 21st, 2pm-10pm (or whatever...if it end at 10, which is probably won't, that will be our ihop break :D)
where - the Cerda house! :D 108 willow branch road, norman, ok. 73072
who - me...and you!
why - because we love each other

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Bring TV's...we don't have any anymore... Except 1 that I scammed off some asian chum, but it alone won't be enough for a smashfest.

Top Bottom