• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toon Link 99

Smash Cadet
Hello! I'm Toon Link 99! I've been playing SSB for a few years now. I own all tree games. My favourite is Brawl. I can't say I'm good but I'm playing because it's fun. My favourite characters are Link in Melee and SSB 64 and Toon Link and Snake in Brawl. I love playing online even if my butt gets kicked (which happens terribly often) . I'm a huge The Legend of Zelda fan too. I'm happy that I finally found this place. I'll have a great time here!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello! I'm Toon Link 99! I've been playing SSB for a few years now. I own all tree games. My favourite is Brawl. I can't say I'm good but I'm playing because it's fun. My favourite characters are Link in Melee and SSB 64 and Toon Link and Snake in Brawl. I love playing online even if my butt gets kicked (which happens terribly often) . I'm a huge The Legend of Zelda fan too. I'm happy that I finally found this place. I'll have a great time here!
Hello and welcome 99 to SWF!

Here's the link to the Link Melee section: http://smashboards.com/forums/link.71/

And here's the link to the TL Brawl section: http://smashboards.com/forums/toon-link.177/

And finally, here's a link to the dedicated section of the Legend of Zelda: http://smashboards.com/forums/legend-of-zelda.229/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or Claire Diviner for help.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Sol_Vent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
l-Sorubento-l
3DS FC
1375-8278-3354
Heya, Smashbroads. This years-long lurker has just made an account on this website as part of an attempt to broaden his horizons in Smash and in general. Basically, I'm here to seek out Smashers around the southern half of Indiana. Any game, really.

I could go into details about my mains and other silly things, but I think I'll cut this off here and await my designated welcome post. :cyclops:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Hello Sol!

First off, let me just say, that ivysaur is adorable.

But onto business. Welcome to SWF!

Impressive, lurking here for 3 years. But now we can speak to you and see what you have to say, so that's even better! ;)

If you're looking to gain a bit of general Brawl knowlege, the Brawl Competetive Discussion subforum is the place to go.

If Wi-Fi matches are your cup of tea, feel free to check out the Grand Arena, where many a duel takes place.

If you'd like to connect with fellow smashers in your reigon, head on over to the Midwest - Reigional Sub Forum.

Welcome again, and we hope you continue to enjoy your stay here!

mas_torque

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, mas_torque here
i play mostly melee while occasionally playing 64. can't stand brawl. i main with sheik and 2nd with yoshi (dat fair) on melee and main with kirby on 64. learned about advanced play when my friend told me about wavedashing a few months ago and now i'm starting to get into it. just started applying wd and sh to my daily play. still a real newb when it comes to intense play. right now i'm unsure of how to really train anything i've learned so i figured this might be a good place to get some direction

and if anyone around penn state wants to play or knows of anywhere to play hit me up!

Kensho

Smash Apprentice
Hello there, I've been playing smash bros since 64 came out and I rapidly got to be the best among friends and family who played it... which is not really a thing. Sadly here in Spain I don't live in Madrid or Barcelona so I couldn't find anyone to play who knew of the advanced techniques, and I just started practicing them some days ago. Maybe though I can't play with you I'll get some interesting readings or videos to learn here.

So hello everyone!

PD: I started ******** in Smash Bros 4 speculation though :p

jfed8888

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone! I am Jfed8888, I love the Smash Bros. series and I can't wait for the next one to come out. :gw:

Terra-Xehanort

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm Terra-Xehanort, my favorite game is brawl, and I like playing as Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Samus, Pikachu, Wolf, and Lucario.
...too many to choose from.
I joined because I was hoping to be able to one day enter MYM. I'm going to need a lot of work to make a decent character though.

WELM

Smash Cadet
Hello all. I'm here to learn, and to find out about smashers in Miami since I'm eager to enter my first tournament. My mission is to have fun, make friends and humiliate the proud. I'm too realistic to expect to be the very best, like no one ever was. I began smashing back in the 20th Century probably. I first played it with some neighbourhood friends, and chose Link because he seemed the coolest one (I had no idea who Ness, Captain Falcon or Samus were. At first I thought Samus was a robot, that Captain Falcon was some kind of freaky super-hero, and that Ness was the protagonist from Harvest Moon 64!). Eventually Donkey Kong became my favourite until I stuck with Fox McCloud for the longest time. I was playing the original game every day when Melee came out. I would go to a friend's house on Saturdays to get to play the sequel, and was enthralled by all the awesome stuff. I played Melee for the first time at a Target store, using Bowser because it was so revolutionary back then to be able to use him. My zeal for the original game made me prefer it over Melee, until I saw that Melee is better in pretty much everything except nostalgia. When I eventually got Brawl, I did the subspace thing and played versus online (as in, tried to), but I got bored quick because Brawl is so damn slow and many characters were ruined, so I sold it and with the money I bought a used Melee. The money I got from the Brawl that I got rid of was barely enough for the used Melee. I had given my previous Melee to a cousin, I think. I wouldn't sell it. So, with Melee, I still stuck with Fox but was enticed by the alternatives, and have had DK, Marth and Mewtwo as favourites during some periods of my life. DK because he is so cool running, because of his awesome giant punch and spikes and his taking people with him to the abyss; Mewtwo because everything he does is cool, and I love his voice in Japanese. Speaking of Japanese, I am inspired to learn it party due to hearing the Fire Emblem and Starfox characters speaking. The cool is over 9000. So recently I have turned my focus on Roy and have made him mah boi (no homo) because of these reasons: 1. Epic everything; 2. his counter (the best move in the game to me); 3. Japanese speaking, of course; 4. his spikes; 5. his underdog status (I love being the underdog and upsetting the normal order); 6. his reach, despite the you-know-what. I have to say, I'm glad he is not in Brawl. The name WELM refers to my overwhelming foes, though I sometimes UNDERwhelm. WELM has a Medieval vibe to it, so it suits Roy. I used to think that Roy was a show-off with his victory pose in which he takes up the whole screen with a swoop, but I found a translation of what he says, and it is quite honourable, so I am glad to main him.

Mp3 Toaster

Smash Rookie
Hello folks, Mp3 Toaster speaking here. As a lurker, only few will know me (Know some others from a different forum who is also here). I have been occasionally lurking here over the many years of this forums existance, not everyday but sometimes. Then finally made a account a whole year ago.. Not bothering to post or introduce myself. Just kept on lurking. Maybe because I am usually a bit quiet. Okay "bit quiet" might be a understatement in this case.

So I suppose it's time to actually start posting a bit. Maybe look for some Brawl matches here too occasionally. Haven't played online friend matches for a good while. Kinda miss those times. Of course, no need to point me in the right direction to look for fights. I already know. I am a lurker after all. Heh heh.

Maybe I just cut this short for now. Not good at explaining myself. But at least I introduced myself somewhat, one year after the account's creation. In the end I hope I will have a good time here.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
hey guys, mas_torque here
i play mostly melee while occasionally playing 64. can't stand brawl. i main with sheik and 2nd with yoshi (dat fair) on melee and main with kirby on 64. learned about advanced play when my friend told me about wavedashing a few months ago and now i'm starting to get into it. just started applying wd and sh to my daily play. still a real newb when it comes to intense play. right now i'm unsure of how to really train anything i've learned so i figured this might be a good place to get some direction

and if anyone around penn state wants to play or knows of anywhere to play hit me up!
Hello and welcome to SWF Torque!

Here's the link to the Sheik and Yoshi Melee sections where you can find guides, video threads, match-up of that respective character.

I'm not sure what region Penn State is in but here's the Regional Zone thread so you can local if there's a scene in your area.

Hello there, I've been playing smash bros since 64 came out and I rapidly got to be the best among friends and family who played it... which is not really a thing. Sadly here in Spain I don't live in Madrid or Barcelona so I couldn't find anyone to play who knew of the advanced techniques, and I just started practicing them some days ago. Maybe though I can't play with you I'll get some interesting readings or videos to learn here.

So hello everyone!

PD: I started *****ing in Smash Bros 4 speculation though :p
Welcome and hello to SWF Kensho!

I know your pain when it comes to living in a sceneless place.

Here's the 64 Video section and also, here's the Regional Zone thread where you can try to find Spain and see if there's any scene in or near your area.

Hello everyone! I am Jfed8888, I love the Smash Bros. series and I can't wait for the next one to come out. :gw:
Hello and welcome Fed to SWF!

If you're a Brawl G&W main, here's the Gdubs section. We have a social thread and I recommend posting in it!

Hey! I'm Terra-Xehanort, my favorite game is brawl, and I like playing as Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Samus, Pikachu, Wolf, and Lucario.
...too many to choose from.
I joined because I was hoping to be able to one day enter MYM. I'm going to need a lot of work to make a decent character though.
Welcome to SWF Terra!

Since you play so many characters (I do too), here's the Brawl Character Section. Just click the link and go for a character. Go for it with regards to MYM. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Hello all. I'm here to learn, and to find out about smashers in Miami since I'm eager to enter my first tournament. My mission is to have fun, make friends and humiliate the proud. I'm too realistic to expect to be the very best, like no one ever was. I began smashing back in the 20th Century probably. I first played it with some neighbourhood friends, and chose Link because he seemed the coolest one (I had no idea who Ness, Captain Falcon or Samus were. At first I thought Samus was a robot, that Captain Falcon was some kind of freaky super-hero, and that Ness was the protagonist from Harvest Moon 64!). Eventually Donkey Kong became my favourite until I stuck with Fox McCloud for the longest time. I was playing the original game every day when Melee came out. I would go to a friend's house on Saturdays to get to play the sequel, and was enthralled by all the awesome stuff. I played Melee for the first time at a Target store, using Bowser because it was so revolutionary back then to be able to use him. My zeal for the original game made me prefer it over Melee, until I saw that Melee is better in pretty much everything except nostalgia. When I eventually got Brawl, I did the subspace thing and played versus online (as in, tried to), but I got bored quick because Brawl is so damn slow and many characters were ruined, so I sold it and with the money I bought a used Melee. The money I got from the Brawl that I got rid of was barely enough for the used Melee. I had given my previous Melee to a cousin, I think. I wouldn't sell it. So, with Melee, I still stuck with Fox but was enticed by the alternatives, and have had DK, Marth and Mewtwo as favourites during some periods of my life. DK because he is so cool running, because of his awesome giant punch and spikes and his taking people with him to the abyss; Mewtwo because everything he does is cool, and I love his voice in Japanese. Speaking of Japanese, I am inspired to learn it party due to hearing the Fire Emblem and Starfox characters speaking. The cool is over 9000. So recently I have turned my focus on Roy and have made him mah boi (no homo) because of these reasons: 1. Epic everything; 2. his counter (the best move in the game to me); 3. Japanese speaking, of course; 4. his spikes; 5. his underdog status (I love being the underdog and upsetting the normal order); 6. his reach, despite the you-know-what. I have to say, I'm glad he is not in Brawl. The name WELM refers to my overwhelming foes, though I sometimes UNDERwhelm. WELM has a Medieval vibe to it, so it suits Roy. I used to think that Roy was a show-off with his victory pose in which he takes up the whole screen with a swoop, but I found a translation of what he says, and it is quite honourable, so I am glad to main him.
Welcome and hello WELM to SWF!

I approve of your mission but I disagree slightly with your assessment of Brawl. For one thing, G&W is way better in Brawl than he is in Melee. One thing I'm thankful for. Well good enough that you're dedicated to your main. Speaking of main, here's the Roy Melee Section if you're interested.

Since you asked for FL, here's the Atlantic South Zone. Find your area and see your opponents

Hello folks, Mp3 Toaster speaking here. As a lurker, only few will know me (Know some others from a different forum who is also here). I have been occasionally lurking here over the many years of this forums existance, not everyday but sometimes. Then finally made a account a whole year ago.. Not bothering to post or introduce myself. Just kept on lurking. Maybe because I am usually a bit quiet. Okay "bit quiet" might be a understatement in this case.

So I suppose it's time to actually start posting a bit. Maybe look for some Brawl matches here too occasionally. Haven't played online friend matches for a good while. Kinda miss those times. Of course, no need to point me in the right direction to look for fights. I already know. I am a lurker after all. Heh heh.

Maybe I just cut this short for now. Not good at explaining myself. But at least I introduced myself somewhat, one year after the account's creation. In the end I hope I will have a good time here.
Welcome to SWF MP3!

Don't worry about explaining yourself. Any intro is a good intro. You're looking for online matches? The Smashboards Arena is your answer. We're a pretty friendly bunch...except if you double post. God help you if you double post....Anyways. Welcome aboard!

KimJongIllest

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. My name is Tom. I've played Smash Brothers for as long as I can remember. I grew up with it. I bought a Wii strictly to play Smash brothers. I've always been better than my friends, but I've never actually had any competitive play. I've always wanted to, but I feel I've come a few years late on the regard. I play Yu-Gi-Oh! competitively. If anyone plays they may know me, I'm from Canada. (You may know me because I happen to know a large amount of players, and have been walked up to at events where people know everything about me, and I know nothing about them. I've never won an event or anything, so it's strange.) I'd really like to get into competitive play, and learn about all the different game mechanics I may not know about already. I'm always looking for a new hobby like this. An example is that I recently started playing League Of Legends, which has become somewhat of an addiction to me, even though I'm terrible at it. But enough of me talking about unrelated matters. What's important is; my name is Tom. I'm new to competitive play, but not to Smash in general, and I would absolutely love to learn how to play properly from all of you.

Thank you, have a good day.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello everyone. My name is Tom. I've played Smash Brothers for as long as I can remember. I grew up with it. I bought a Wii strictly to play Smash brothers. I've always been better than my friends, but I've never actually had any competitive play. I've always wanted to, but I feel I've come a few years late on the regard. I play Yu-Gi-Oh! competitively. If anyone plays they may know me, I'm from Canada. (You may know me because I happen to know a large amount of players, and have been walked up to at events where people know everything about me, and I know nothing about them. I've never won an event or anything, so it's strange.) I'd really like to get into competitive play, and learn about all the different game mechanics I may not know about already. I'm always looking for a new hobby like this. An example is that I recently started playing League Of Legends, which has become somewhat of an addiction to me, even though I'm terrible at it. But enough of me talking about unrelated matters. What's important is; my name is Tom. I'm new to competitive play, but not to Smash in general, and I would absolutely love to learn how to play properly from all of you.

Thank you, have a good day.
Welcome Dear Leader to SWF!

I too rule over peasants. We have a League of Legends thread here. I'm sure you can find people who can help you in the game. You mention you're new to competitive Smash but if you can specify which Smash title you're planning on playing, I 'd be more helpful to assist and direct you.

You have any question, feel free to ask me or Claire Diviner for assistance.

Yangirehero

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm YangireHero, and I love the Smash Bros series, specifically SSBB. Pikachu is the only character that I really excel at using, as I've been using him since the Smash series began. I hope to enter some tournaments in the future, and become a better brawler. Aside from that, I enjoy writing, reading creepypasta, watching anime, and playing all sorts of other games (LoL, Pokemon, etc.).

I made this account a while ago without properly introducing myself, so I thought it'd be nice if I did it now. Or rather, I had to work up the nerve to post anything. Did I mention that I'm super shy? Better late than never. Well, I look forward to speaking with you guys!

The Lone Limit

Smash Rookie
Hey my fellow smash residents.... My name is the Lone Limit and I've been playing SSB since day 1.... The original and I am glad to finally find a place in which I can speak to other fellow residents and fans of the series and also grow with each experience facing all of you.... I know this welcome sounds more of a open challenge to face everyone in here and to be honest to fault within my heart it is... But it is also to meet and form new friendships with people as well.... Hope to meet and face you all very soon..

-TLL​

Gnarok

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Gnarok! I finally made an account after lurking for a while in anticipation of going to my first tournament. I've been playing Smash since it came out for the N64, and enjoy playing all three, but tend to play either Melee or Brawl depending on who I can get to play. I'm stuck with no car in Bloomington, IL for most of the year, so its hard to find new people to play with competitively.

max.

Smash Rookie
Hello all. I'm looking foward to posting!

Little bit about me: My favorite character is DK.

mrschmucker

Smash Rookie
heyo, i love smash so i joined. I mainly play ssb64 but have recently been trying out melee. I wanna got to tourneys around the midwest and this seemed to be the place to find them. In ssb64 i play as kirby, jiggly, samus, and DK. In melee i've only really experimented with jiggly and samus

Mr. Mistress

Smash Rookie
Herro, folks. I am Mr. Mistress, and I've been a dedicated Smash Bros. player for as long as I can remember. Ever since the 64 version, I've been a big fan of the series and anticipated every new installment afterwards. My favorite installment in the series is Melee due to its technicaly gameplay and stages that are fun to play on, but not too over the top. Brawl's a bit inferior imo due to removing the complexity of Melee to make things more casual, and some of the stages were a bit too over the top (Halberd, New Pork, the arcade stages). It was a fun game nonetheless, and even though it's very limited, I'm in love with the stage builder. I am currently an avid player of Project M and I eagerly anticipate the 4th installment.

Meep.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My apologizes to all the newcomers for the late welcomes.

Hello! I'm YangireHero, and I love the Smash Bros series, specifically SSBB. Pikachu is the only character that I really excel at using, as I've been using him since the Smash series began. I hope to enter some tournaments in the future, and become a better brawler. Aside from that, I enjoy writing, reading creepypasta, watching anime, and playing all sorts of other games (LoL, Pokemon, etc.).

I made this account a while ago without properly introducing myself, so I thought it'd be nice if I did it now. Or rather, I had to work up the nerve to post anything. Did I mention that I'm super shy? Better late than never. Well, I look forward to speaking with you guys!
Hello and welcome to SWF Yangire!

Just for future's notice, don't be shy, this is a welcoming community!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me for help.

I hope you continue to stay onboard and enjoy it here.

Hey my fellow smash residents.... My name is the Lone Limit and I've been playing SSB since day 1.... The original and I am glad to finally find a place in which I can speak to other fellow residents and fans of the series and also grow with each experience facing all of you.... I know this welcome sounds more of a open challenge to face everyone in here and to be honest to fault within my heart it is... But it is also to meet and form new friendships with people as well.... Hope to meet and face you all very soon..

-TLL​
Hello and welcome to SWF Limit!

If you happen to play Brawl online, you're more than welcome to join in the Smashboards Arena where we have players challenge each other.

Welcome again and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey, I'm Gnarok! I finally made an account after lurking for a while in anticipation of going to my first tournament. I've been playing Smash since it came out for the N64, and enjoy playing all three, but tend to play either Melee or Brawl depending on who I can get to play. I'm stuck with no car in Bloomington, IL for most of the year, so its hard to find new people to play with competitively.

Hello and welcome Gnarok to SWF!

If you have a chance, I'd check out the Regional Zones to check to see if there's anyone in your area that plays Smash but I know how you feel.

Welcome again and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello all. I'm looking foward to posting!

Little bit about me: My favorite character is DK.
Hello and welcome Max to SWF!

If you can let me know which Smash you play, I can direct you to the respective DK board.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

heyo, i love smash so i joined. I mainly play ssb64 but have recently been trying out melee. I wanna got to tourneys around the midwest and this seemed to be the place to find them. In ssb64 i play as kirby, jiggly, samus, and DK. In melee i've only really experimented with jiggly and samus
Welcome and hello to SWF Mrs!

If you want to go to tourneys in the Midwest, check out your region at the Regional Zones and Midwest Tourneys Listed. Also, here's the Melee Character Boards and 64 Discussion, just go to your main's board and find threads such as match-ups, video archives and a social for you to post in.

Herro, folks. I am Mr. Mistress, and I've been a dedicated Smash Bros. player for as long as I can remember. Ever since the 64 version, I've been a big fan of the series and anticipated every new installment afterwards. My favorite installment in the series is Melee due to its technicaly gameplay and stages that are fun to play on, but not too over the top. Brawl's a bit inferior imo due to removing the complexity of Melee to make things more casual, and some of the stages were a bit too over the top (Halberd, New Pork, the arcade stages). It was a fun game nonetheless, and even though it's very limited, I'm in love with the stage builder. I am currently an avid player of Project M and I eagerly anticipate the 4th installment.

Meep.
Hello and welcome Mr. to SWF!

Although I respect your opinion about Brawl, you're dead to me. That aside, if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me for help.

oniJohn

Smash Rookie
Hello smashers !

So I'm more a casual player of smash, but a big fan of nintendo since the nes.
I love metroid games with 2D gameplay, explorative zelda games with side-quests (and with motion control!), the silly atmosphere of warioware, the luigi in mario, the graphic style, the bosses, the atmosphere of yoshi's island and of course the unpredictable madness of smash bros!
I also like to play some non-nintendo games like metal gear, gta, beyond good & evil…
I'm french so my english can sometimes be a little weird I guess…

Anyway I hope you'll enjoy my contribution to the community !

oh yeah :grin:

Zidiane

Smash Rookie
Hey.

I'm a Skullgirl fan. Been lurking for a minute. Decided to introduce myself.

Sup.

Kixzynz

Smash Cadet
WHA HOOOO! I'm Kixzynz coming at ya! Total NEWBIE at Smash Bros., just recently started playing Smash Bros 64 on an emulator, AND HAVING A BLAST! Getting Brawl and Melee very soon.

Just remember, I'm from that fifth dimension (READ SIG BELOW)

M.ZingZang

Smash Rookie
Hey there!
Don't exactly know how to introduce myself since i go by several names hehe, but Zing or Zang or Zinger work just fine xD I love Brawl. I got into the Smash Bros series kinda late and i haven't tried the previous games. I'd love to get better at Brawl though! I have some competitive playing friends that got me into this game again after years of thinking no one played this game anymore xD how naive of me. I main with Zero Suit Samus, so tips and tricks about her will do me very well :) Gotta keep up with the competition! Friends of mine have shown me tournament matches before, and all i can say is...the hype xD Now I'm intrigued!

So, yea!

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm Blazeth. You can just call me Blazey, or Blaze if you'd like.

I'm on some other forums and have been lurking here for a bit and decided to join.

I've played every Smash Bros., and my favorite characters are Mr. Game & Watch, Toon Link, Luigi, and Falco.

ManateeBros

Smash Rookie
Hiya I'm ManateeBros but Mana for short. I've been playing smash bros from when I could first hold the n64 controller then moved my way up to the Melee and then Brawl.
I heard about this forum from various YouTube videos and so far I like it already. My fav characters consist of : Samus, Zelda, Both links, diddy, luigi, and Lucas. <3

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
Hey, looks like I'm not the only new guy today! Darkgun here, pleasure ta meet ya. And now off to the Project M boards to contribute, learn, and... um.... Well, I'm sure I'll figure something else out when I get there.

Oh, and to go Preregister for Who's Tyler. That's good too.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to competitive gaming in general, but i've been to two tournaments so far and had fun at both of them. I'm not really looking to go pro or anything right now, just looking to improve and have a good time doing it. I main Bowser, I like the things he has the potential to do with the correct reads and proper use of his tools.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hello Zing, glad to see you join us here on Smashboards, and I hope you enjoy it here and improve at Brawl!

Hey Blazey, glad that you decided to join us. I'm sure that, with some practice, you could get better with your favorite characters and have a lot more fun with the series.

Hey Mana, we have boards for all the smash bros games, so feel free to browse and post wherever you'd like. Hope you like it here.

Hello HeroicKnight, we're all pretty friendly here so if you post around I'm sure you'll make some good friends!

Welcome to the boards Darkgun, glad to see that you know what you want to do. Hope you enjoy the P:M boards.

Hiya Milo, welcome to the boards. n_n; I Like Jigglypuff!

Hi Jerodak, glad that you're enjoying the tournament scene. No need to go pro if you don't feel the need, but it's always nice to improve! You'll have to take a look at the Bowser character boards to learn more about your character if you're interested.

If any of you folks have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Hello... I guess.

I'm kinda new here. I had an account here once, but I just didn't get any help. Sooooo...

And then I decided to give Super Smash Bros one last try...

Yeah, let's just say I wanna try this game one last time...

Hopefully, I will not see a repeat of last time.

thg

Smash Rookie
Hi !

I'm Tom, a simple smash bros player from Quebec, Canada.

I started playing Super Smash bros by renting Smash 64 in my nearest game store when i was a child, it is where all began.

Few years later, i started playing Melee and it always stayed my favorite smash game.

I discovered Project M about 4 or 5 months ago, i'm really enjoying it and i'm up to consider as my main smash bros game, due to his Melee adaptation and new content (characters, maps)

Unfortunately, i do not live in the big cities of Canada so i barely have opportunities to play against a variety of players.

I main Donkey Kong in any smash games and try to keep it in good shape !

My main reason to join Smashboards is to meet new people trying to understand the game better, aswell as helping new players too.

See you soon !

(My account exists since 2010 but i wasn't involving myself into the community, but today, i've decided to "live" the real smash feeling !)

snake_pro

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, watching a ton of videos on youtube and finally decided to register an account. I've played melee since it came out, but only recently have been taking it seriously. I study in Edinburgh but go back to my home (Toronto) semi-frequently and hope to get involved with the smash scene there (I haven't heard of too much going on in Scotland). Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go to some tournaments this summer, looking forward to my time on smashboards.

Janus_Antoninus

Smash Rookie
Hey, I got introduced to this forum recently by a friend and, for the love of Melee, wanted to register. I'm studying in Hamilton, Ontario for the next few years but generally live in Toronto. This forum looks like a great place to hear about tournaments so I'll be keeping an eye out for any in my area.

Smash Bros Melee was pretty much my life in high school, clocking in a solid almost a couple week's equivalent of hours over my graduating year. Been playing ever since and can't wait to see what the smash community has to offer

TundraZer0

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys. How's it going?

My names Tundra or more realistically, Daniel.

I mainly play Smash 64 and some Brawl. In 64 I play as Link and Brawl: Ike. I've been playing Smash for years, and I'd consider myself Mid to Upper-mid tier. I hope to vastly improve my skills and I think this is a swell place to go for that. ;)

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Hai there, I'm a new member but I'm no stranger to the board as I'm one of those guys who just lurks forums for months before finally deciding to make an account.

Big Smash fan since 64 and I'm no stranger to the more popular community-created fangames/mods like Project M and Super Smash Land. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom