• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** OLD ** Official Pikachu Critique Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantō

Smash Champion
at the 1;00 min. mark in your first vid. that QAT ledge grab was nice, im not cliamig to be the best pika out there, but overall IMO

CRIMSON CHILD

- be a lil more aggressive with pika , hes made for it
- start short hoping more
- try to stop QAC in unnecessary situation because its easily punished ( trust me i have this problem as well)

sweet vids:chuckle:

ALPHAJA

- sweet pika
- i think if you nair a lil more as a kill move you would have killed that snake a LOT faster than you did
- your QAC are nice, but more practice is always good

also sweet vids:chuckle:

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Sorry for the long wait (it sure was long and I am sorry). I had work and stuff to attend to (busy pika i am: college, homework, kungfu training, cooking). As promised, I gave your vids a good lookin' since other's didn't really comment on it yet. Oh, and I'll post up my recent losses so people can critique it also.

check out my new vids guys! i need some feedback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycvByXWFmQ
Alright, it does seem like you have gotten a lot better since last time--likewise for the kirby. One thing i did notice is that Kirby didn't attempt the "0%-40'ish" grab combo. It's guarenteed damage or easy mindgame and most of the time (even against pikachu) if kirby grabs someone at 0%, that combo should be the move of choice (f-throw, FF u-air, Pivot u-tilt, Jump b-air or some other mindgame including f-smash upon landing).

Watch out for those suicide attempts by kirby, which you did well (but you were gambling quite a bit tho--too much for comfort :p).

I felt that Kirby didn't pressure as much as he should--tho b-airs were not a problem in the matches, there are other kirby's out there that have no qualms about doing JUST 100+ b-airs in and out of shield in a match in order to snuff out every QaC attempt, cripple shields, corner the enemy at the edge, and prevent them from recovering back on (sometimes kirby should just wait near the ledge instead of jumping off to seal the kill... Kirby has amazing mindgame potential against a ledge-recovering opponent with hammer/inhale/grabs and f-smash).

Overall, since this is a pika critique thread lol (i feel like i'm talking about kirby too much ^_^) you did very well on your part. Try adding some ground game (dashing grabs/dashing PS>aerial/grab/ dash dancing to confuse opponent) since kirby sort of is more adept in the air. Did you know that if kirby f-airs/b-airs first in the air, if you are still grounded, a DJ u-air wlll beat/reach Kirby?--all you have to do is delay u-air by a split-second.

Be weary about QA'ing above the stage (where you fall and lag). Try sweetspotting the edge and get used to inputting the dropoff > QaC for stage recovery. See if this fits your tastes--you get invincibility for a short time and you don't have much lag and its almost just as fast as landing normally anyway :D.

Hmm.... This match really looked even and good. Other than those skullbashes into kirby's f-smash and some awkward QaC's, there not much anything else you did particularly wrong. You did a lot of random aerial stuffs, but then again, that kirby was pretty erratic at times too so that's probably why you did that. Overall good, but you need to watch out for those risky Skullbashes and QaC's. Good gimp in the end. (another note, instead of down then up, which sometimes results in you not sweetspotting the ledge and sometimes getting killed, try dropping off by pressing away and input 2 QaC inputs, one towards the ledge and then another up. If you CAN sweetspot you will before the second input of QA is executed, if you by mere chance miss the sweetspot, you'll QA up and have enough height to DI back onto the stage automatically :D.

Um... My first thought (plz do prepare yourself cuz ima rant for a couple sentences... ^_^):

Unless the opponent is top ranked/PR/Matchup-Genius, plz refrain from asking much critique on a video WHERE YOU 3-STOCKED THE GUY. First of all, at that point, it is VERY difficult and sorta pointless (at least for me) to critique your pikachu a vid like that. My motto is: "whatever works, don't stop doing it, idiot :D; when it doesn't work, you'd better stop doing it, stupid :p... lol" If your pika does well, even if we say something useful that you didn't do, because you 3-stocked the guy, our comments won't "register" in your head or heart nearly as much as when you are asking for critique after GETTING 3-stocked.

[ / end rant]

Moving on to what you were wanting... You were very aggressive so that was good :D. I guess the only other thing I can say is that that opponent Marth REALLY needs to have some quiet time with the Marth Forums. Marth's N-air devastates your QaC and offensive options; and his f-air will almost ALWAYS beat your f-air. Try to fight against a more experienced marth and then get back with us, cuz for this vid, you did well (but only against a pretty new'ish marth).

Ah a match where you lost. Your grab game has improved from before... good thunder gimp... and watch out for f-smash. Try not to land near an opponent sometimes by QaC'ing away for defense (Ninjalink does it for example). You should be weary of him doing f-smash cuz towards the final seconds of the match, that was ALL he was doing. Taking one of those f-smash with a shield>Out of shield upsmash would have surprised the Kirby probably. Overall, still a very close match :D.

Kantō

Smash Champion
hey thanks a lot man for all the advice, since these vids of mine are now getting relitlivley old, i will hve some of my new stuff up in about a couple of days. im sure this time i will impress you, ive been training hard!

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Trials and Tribiluations of Someone Legendary... lol

Okay! After coming back from my hiatus during summer vacation, I am BACK!

Here are some of the money matches/Tournament matches that i've had recently. Some are wins (close... so you don't really have to critique those, unless you just want to enjoy the match ^_^) and the others are losses (which I wouldn't mind critique from someone else familiar with the matchup ^_^):

vs TL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUGUJiO8jw4 (LOSS; MM for lunch/dinner; needa watch out for those boomerangs...o_o)

vs TL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn5e3lGtgYE (LOSS; MM for lunch/dinner; what a comeback O_O)

vs TL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcLU9-r9S5c (LOSS; MM for lunch/dinner; last hyphen-upsmash didn't register T_T; knew the 'rang was comin')

vs. Olimar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p45PqAE_nno (WIN; Billfest 9/20; my CP saved me :D)

vs. Olimar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leAsUIPIwuQ (LOSS; Billfest 9/20; funny background story if anyone wants to hear it (PM me ^_^)

vs. Wolf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18_KsBmdH2k (LOSS; Billfest 9/20; honorable friend of mine > no chaingrabs)

vs. Wolf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggI_I8fqFGc (LOSS; Billfest 9/20; honorable friend of mine > limited chaingrabs)

vs. ROB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOSQJDKn1jc ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW6_5j8meFc
^Both wins... strictly for entertainment if anyone is curious about me or the ROB matchup... ^_^. Plus, whenever I first faced this ROB a year ago I lost to him in tourney.... Time for payback... lol--this time with QaC.

I'll post the rest of my wins in the Volt Tackle thread.

Kantō

Smash Champion
heres my personal opinion on your vids legendary pikachu:

first vid:
nice thunder ledge hog! that was sweet. i think you should use your forward CG a lot more against characters that arent too heavy, or Dthrow Utilt thunder=death lol. also i think i nicely placed Nair would have won you that match.

second vid:
why the stupid SD right in the begining of the match? however that Bair grabbing the bomb, thing , was weird, but effective. ive never seen that before ill give ya that. lol. towards the end of the match you just startied thundering and thundering, i think this is why you died. again, a nicely placed Nair would have won you that match also. i recently just discovered how awesome this move is. use it, im telling ya.

Third vid:
haha that toon link saved your life on your second stock! very nice dthrow with a charged upsmash! but then he just came in and killed you... when my opponenet comes back from me killing him, and i have like 145% on me, i just playe super defenise, spam TJ's all day, and all's you need to do is grab him once for a nice fthrow combo. at 3:38, instead of thundering, YOU COULD HAVE NAIR HIM FOR THE WIN EASY!

your opponenet has a nice TL also.

Vid 4:

at 00:58, i really liked that dropping of the ledge, doing a thunderjolt, then up Bing back to the ledge. ill have to remember that one, great technique. good match.

Vid 5: ouch, bad ledge hog attempt. make sure you drop far enough down off the ledge before you quik attack up for a ledge hog, or else you will go too far up and have to fall down to the ledge and risk getting ledgehogged yourself. i make this mistake too.

okay i watched the other ones now too, heres what i think:

vids 6 and 7:

you should stop thundering so much around wolf,fox,falco, ness, lucas and lucarios. its def. okay to use it, just let it be your surprise kill, i hate getting punished by reflectors and ness and lucas just gives a lot of health. also when facing wolf/fox/falco, chaingrab the **** out of em', utilt, thunder, game.

vids 8 and 9.

good games. those nairs and up airs are good stuff huh?
one thing though on facing really good rob players is to stop thundering so much, a good rob player will reflect every one of them with his sideB.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
heres my personal opinion on your vids legendary pikachu:

first vid:
i think you should use your forward CG a lot more against characters that arent too heavy, or Dthrow Utilt thunder=death lol.

second vid:
towards the end of the match you just startied thundering and thundering, i think this is why you died. again, a nicely placed Nair would have won you that match also.

Third vid:
and all's you need to do is grab him once for a nice fthrow combo. at 3:38, instead of thundering, YOU COULD HAVE NAIR HIM FOR THE WIN EASY!

your opponenet has a nice TL also.

vids 6 and 7:

you should stop thundering so much around wolf,fox,falco, ness, lucas and lucarios. its def. okay to use it, just let it be your surprise kill, i hate getting punished by reflectors and ness and lucas just gives a lot of health. also when facing wolf/fox/falco, chaingrab the **** out of em', utilt, thunder, game.

vids 8 and 9.

one thing though on facing really good rob players is to stop thundering so much, a good rob player will reflect every one of them with his sideB.
Thanks for the thoughts and suggestions, I'll take most of them to heart ^_^.

In terms of grab combos against lighter characters, NONE of them work against a good Toon Link (And I know that matchup....maybe d-throw at near 0%) which is why i don't do them as often against a TL. They can DI out of f-throw and airdodge/d-air the d-throw even at near 0%'s.

N-airs, I'll use them more, but against TL's, most of my n-air power is dimished punishing z-air WoP's. Plus, those EASY n-air kills would have missed cuz my brother i-bombed which dodges the hit while covering the ending frames with a bomb (thunderblast lasts through it and destroys bomb)... i was actually hoping to hit him the other way. Plus, I am a showoff in heart (with the skills/mindgames to pull it off ^_^)--i can't beat stealth's thundergame unless i practice a lot, cuz i am another thunder'chu.

Against that wolf, since he was a good and honest friend of mine (we go WAY back) I restricted my chaingrabs against him. He's still pretty freakin' good at avoiding being grabbed. At the very least, I thundered some of the times force his reflector early cuz last tourney i faced him, I could not punish his landings as much cuz of his reflector invincibility frames. I do hit him with the 'physical part' of thunder tho ^_^.

As for good ROB's... uh... NO (NC has 2 good ones: Lord Karn and Stingers I i've beaten them both at times). Good ROB's rarely do side-b even against thunder cuz the u-tilt/u-smash > thunder combo gives them enough knockback that no ROB can pull out side-b fast enough against a swiftly placed setup>thunder. Side-b is slow anyways (even the reflecting part of it). The risk from the resulting lag of side-b far outweighs the small possibility of reflecting thunder that high (and relfecting it fast enough).

Regardless, there is wisdom in what you say... so i'll remember them and thank you for the tips.

Kantō

Smash Champion
no prob, legendary pikachu. like i said, im not the best pika player out there , but i hope that most of my advice was a lil helpful.

ill probalbly upload my new vis sometime on sunday or monday, in the meantime i have to work work work...blah

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, I know I've said this again and again before, but I'm really going to try to get back into critiquing vids, because..... yeah. I feel bad that so many people've been going without constructive input lately.

Sorry to anyone who didn't get any good critiques. :( And thanks to LDPK and bry for getting back to people.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LDPK gives good critique anyway. It's okay Kaylo. I still love you. <3
Yeah, he does! I didn't mean to imply that him or bry don't give good ones, hehe..... but I think there were a few people who got skipped during the really dead periods.

<3 you too, Fence. ;)

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
I'll try my best at getting towards the ones that i do see whenever i am around. I do think that we've got everyone from all the way back there to Kawaii Bunny. Before her, I am much less sure if the critiques were covered.

I guess if you REALLY think about it, maybe the deadness and lack of people asking questions is because we have SUCH GOOD and ALL ENCOMPASSING guides and stickies ^_^.

altairian

Smash Lord
hmm...maybe i'll be able to get a vid or two this weekend that I can put up here. Although I'm pretty sure everyone's advice will be "stop sucking noob" =(

Kantō

Smash Champion
hmm...maybe i'll be able to get a vid or two this weekend that I can put up here. Although I'm pretty sure everyone's advice will be "stop sucking noob" =(
your pikachus not bad altairian, you just need some more practice, as do I :chuckle:

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace

Not once have I ever had to use this phrase yet ^_^. I personally like to always give detailed feedback. The closest phrase i ever said that was close to that was, "WHOA! You (the pika) just 3 stocked the guy! Why you askin' for critique?! Post it in volt tackle! ^_^"

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You'll only be a noob if you don't post vids by Sunday. <3

I'll be checking back for them, too. :mad:

Kantō

Smash Champion
well i was about to record some vids, had it all set up, and my camera died so i wont be able to get them up today because of work, blah... probably tommorow

ABCz

Smash Rookie
hi guys.

im brand new....only just signed in to smashboards for 2 years and 6 months and just got brawl...ive been playing melee and I am learning to QAC and all the ATs and Im not bad I guess...

Anyways is it worth posting vids if ur a noob or should I wait?

Thanks.

ABCz

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Anyways is it worth posting vids if ur a noob or should I wait?
Can't hurt. As long as you're not just running around throwing out random moves, we'll be able to give you some constructive criticism.

Kantō

Smash Champion
this isnt a place to be mean, ABCz , post your vids and we can do our best to help you out, were not gunna sit here and bash your vids.

ABCz

Smash Rookie
Can't hurt. As long as you're not just running around throwing out random moves, we'll be able to give you some constructive criticism.
this isnt a place to be mean, ABCz , post your vids and we can do our best to help you out, were not gunna sit here and bash your vids.
Alright I'll get some up this weekend.

I mean, I know how to play as I was pretty good in Melee and Brawl is less technical so the ATs are easier.

Thanks guys.:)

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
I can't make vids, but I can play someone on wifi and they critique me and give me tips :D?
If you can save replays, then move them to an SD card, send them to me and i'll be able to post them up.

Other than that... when i have time, I'll pm you a time when we can wifi. Be sure to allow me to get used to lag ^_^.

altairian

Smash Lord
You'll only be a noob if you don't post vids by Sunday. <3

I'll be checking back for them, too. :mad:
I don't have my own recording stuff, so it kind of depends on someone bringing recording equipment to the tourney (I'm trying to make sure someone brings it, but I'm not their mother so, y'know...). Maybe I can get infinite replay set up on my wii.... :psycho:

Kantō

Smash Champion
I don't have my own recording stuff, so it kind of depends on someone bringing recording equipment to the tourney (I'm trying to make sure someone brings it, but I'm not their mother so, y'know...). Maybe I can get infinite replay set up on my wii.... :psycho:
i can give you the infinate replays with the texture hacking stuff if you have an sd card. got brawl + also witch is fun

altairian

Smash Lord
So I ended up not getting to play on my wii except for warmup friendlies in which I played SUPER ****ty and weren't even worthy of a critique >_>

Kantō

Smash Champion
PUNK9

from what i could actually see of the video lol. i have a few suggestions:

-stop mindlessly thunderjolting, try and only use them if your far away or know you can hit them. spam them yes, but dont do it at the wrong times

-i dont have much exp. against olimars, but he is easlily gimped on the ledge. QAC ledge hog is a nice technique for this. there is a whole thread about QAC's

- also nair is an awesome move, use it to kill more. especialy light characters

- kool vid man, keep up the practice!

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
i normally t-jolt perfectly, but playing agasist oli, you cant reallly do that, becuase of his pikmin
anything eles i should watch for?

bigman40

Smash Master
Before I give my critique, I suggest that you invest in a dazzle to upgrade your recording quality. The critique will be a little later.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
@ punk:

at 0:13 onwards, remember that the slopes depending on how steep they are lag your landing or take you out of airdodge prematurely which allowed Olimar to nail you with f-air. Olimars like lylat for various reasons, one of which are platforms where they can bank under--aim t-jolts very carefully on this stage in this matchup.

at 0:17, you used t-jolt when returning on stage. From my exerience as a jolter pikachu, lag is your enemy when you do that. Not only that, olimar's f-smash and pikmin throw will block it at that point while you are lagging (olimar could grab or f-air immediate after absorbing the t-jolt) so watch out when you do t-jolt like that. Ledge drop f-air with some invincibility gives you more breathing room while knocking the pikmin off also. I like how you u-smashed the only yellow pikmin there (personally i liked it ^_^--what i would have done). I normally reserve my sniping t-jolts whenever i am clear airborne (high) against olimar. By high I mean I start double Jumping t-jolts whenever olimar gets close, because he can shieldgrab you when you full-hop autocancel t-jolt. A double jump version gives you time (depends on a stage like lylat), to QaC before you actually land and being that high pretty much nulls any swatting attempt save for olimars up-b). Remember to aim at his feet IN FRONT OF HIM so it's harder to powershield. I saw a skullbash which almost is always stopped by a pikmin. It killed them, but remember you lag a bit after SB.

at 0:34, nice gimp attempt against olimar. Remember that once you see olimar up-b above you, land back on stage and grab>b-throw him off again. B-air is good against a recovering olimar b/c it is multi-hit. I saw you jumped from ledge there. Pikachu can drop off faster than any other character after grabbing the ledge, so time the dropoff against olimar. ^_^

at 00:57, you grabbed>d-throw>u-air olimar. A more conservative approach is to follow his DI on the ground and d-smash. Even if olimar DI's out of it, he shouldn't be able to punish you at all--plus if you accidently fling him offstage (to the left for example that time) then you probably would have a nice gimp oppurtunity. Of course olimar can choose to jump instead (which is probably what you thought he was going after, but even if you d-smash instead, he wouldn't be able to fast fall fast enough (no move long enough either) to punish your d-smash. Its a WIN or nothing situation if you do d-smash shortly after d-throw--not even a possible lose situation if you set up right. After you feel comfortable being conservative, the olimar should be more predictable with his DJ and those u-airs should start landing.

at 1:08, you u-air>f-air. Since most olimars will instinctively airdodge after the landed u-air, just fast fall as fast as possible instead of f-air'ing sometimes. I've been through many situations like this and if they airdodge correct, they'll escape (some reason... pika's horizontal airspeed is not wide enough at times), and I feel that fast-fall>hit olimar when he lands is more productive in most cases. Plus, he can't hit you if you fast-fall either so Olimar's will be panicking a little with you landing and moving on the ground below them.

at 1:12, olimar passed under the platform and started doing u-smash when you followed up there. My experience in reading, most olimars don't migrate towards the ledge and few do more than 2 u-smashes in a row when you are that low in damage, so you may have been able to somewhat anticipate that he'd run to the left (cover that with a t-jolt or go there ahead of him) or jump>u-air (in which you wouldn't be able to hit olimar anyways so double jump). Remember if you double jump>t-jolt the anticipated runway, you'd be safe from both options. Shaving off little amounts of damage here and there are key against most good olimars. Afterwards you took the u-smash out of d-throw which is sometimes very wise against olimar (as opposed to airdodging to the ground and having olimar continuosly techchase grab you>then u-smash T_T)--nice choice whether you planned it or not.

at 1:22, you ran>powershield>u-smash which was perfect. You even tried for thunder which couldn't be blamed sometimes. Most of the time, olimars tend to DI foward more than other characters (as opposed to drifting down when thunder is casted)... trust me, my rival and collegue NC-echo the olimar main told me himself. Try taking advantage of this subconcious reflex to delay thunder slightly in front of olimar after he whistles which should nail most of them. Right after that, olimar lands on a platform. This is the ONLY time when you NEVER have to worry about a grab--what does that mean? Shield whatever olimar does from platform to ground and punish, punish, punish ^_^... which will work for once! Most of the olimars i fight against hate the transition from platform to ground cuz, at best, all their attempts will trade or they get hit. Whistle is an option, but that won't beat a pika shield grab. This is the only moment where I try a thunderblast on stage at point blank. I'm not saying for you to always attempt thunder, but the main point I want to get across is that that this situation is THAT ADVANTAGEOUS. Most of the time, olimars play bait, hook, and tackle. What most pikachu's don't realize that if the pikmin aren't doing good enough work, then Pikachu can REALLY play camp, bait, hook and tackle also, and REALLY WELL at that (case and point: olimar on platform scenario...what can he possible do to pika?... aerial, airdodge/whistle, DJ... THAT's IT... about 1 in 3 chances of punishing the crap out of olimar as opposed to the normal 3 times 3 to the 100th power when olimar is normally grounded chucking pikmin and smashing/grabbing you.

at 1:58, you f-throw to upsmash. It is a really good combo, but on lylat the sloping and timing could mess you up (like how olimar only got grazed by it). Try techchasing >shield (possibly against d-smash)>grab if you feel like it. Most olimars are prone to grabs anyways--they try to mix their landing spots but against a f-throw at that low damage, another grab will almost definitely land.

at 2:06, you land next to olimar after taking a hit and when your 2nd jump was gone. That's an easy snipe/landinggrab for olimar. When you airdodge>land either for grabs or some close-up attacking, try it when you have aerial control and a second jump left so that leaves teh olimar guessing.

Nice offensive approaching towards the end and nice invincibility-electricity glitch at around 2:34 ^_^.

The ending was close. Overall, it was a good match. You were tailing behind in terms of damage so him winning makes sense--you shouldn't feel too down about that game. I am thinkin it was his counterpick also (or random stage pick). You are quick to learn and play quick on your feet. You also had some successful reads against olimar so props to you ^_^. I personally think the next level of gameplay to focus on (if you want ^_^) is damage control which against olimar eventually results in match control. Try being uber patient and dodging pikmin, jumping over to the next platform when he closes in for like the first minute and see how hard it is for olimar to actually hit you if you are dodging his pikmin and aren't doing ANYTHING. It gets real frustrating real quick but this quick experiment should open your eyes to how much olimar depends on damage control.

It is sort of the same mentality i use when i fight against toon links except more extreme on ground control rather than air control.

Hope all this helps. Best of wishes to future succes. ^_^

*I know it was a long one.... maybe useful for the olimar rediscussion if we ever have one... ^_^*

-i dont have much exp. against olimars
- also nair is an awesome move, use it to kill more. especialy light characters
Sort of too general.... against good olimars, doing n-airs at wrong times could easily get you killed on lylat because of lag or whistle>smash/spike (possible O_O... you have been warned... lol ^_^), plus some of the n-air power is diminished most of teh time against olimar's pikmin. Whistle is another problem.

So I ended up not getting to play on my wii except for warmup friendlies in which I played SUPER ****ty and weren't even worthy of a critique >_>
Its okay. we'll look forward to any new good vids you have. Don't lose hope! ^_^. We'll be here.

EDIT: Oh i found this anther vid sometime ago. It should give some great visual insight to the olimar matchup (he's fighting against fino, so its gonna be a good match): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1yNerJC8s

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea dont know too much bout olimar, i liked reading your critique LP, i learned some stuff too.
hope you helped him more than i could

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
OMG THANKS SOOO MUCK LPIKAHCU!!!
i know that your adivive will help me out alot, thanks soo much=]

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
No problem. Anytime i am on, i am willing to help.

I love fights against MK, Olimar, Snake, DDD, RoB, Toon Links, DK's, Zero suit the most. So on any of them, i'll be willing to help when I have time.

Best of luck. ^_^

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
I need help with the Ro.b match-up,
idk why,
but i hate rob like i hate those yellow pikmin..
HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom