• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

old school smash meet

would you attend a local smash night event?

• Total voters

nightmareitachi

Smash Rookie
I am very new here and came looking for tournaments, then had an idea.The smash bros documentary had a part where people from around their local area would host big smash bros parties getting ready for big event, that's what I'm looking for. My internet isn't reliable so I can't play online, I t would be awesome to have a few days set aside where a bunch of fellow smashers met up and just duked it out . I'm constantly looking for people better than me because I want to learn to get better and that's how your big names today got that that way. My apologies to any mods if this post is against rules, I live in Arkansas and am looking for more people around the area to bring bigger events to this event ridden state..

Top Bottom