• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar really feels indestructible on Battlefield.

Jew and Magoo

Smash Rookie
He's quick enough with his aerials to punish through the platforms and can cover every single angle of his body dropping or rising through them. His up-B cancels out nicely everywhere. He has the higher platforms from which to jump to rise higher into the air to chase with his godly aerials. His up-smash is quick and deadly from below a platform, forcing players to jump off of it rather than try to drop down, putting them back in position for more aerials. There isn't much room on the ground to avoid his godly grab range without endangering oneself. The trajectory of his thrown pikmin often reaches the platform above, covering a broad spectrum for throwing them around. I don't know, I just feel three times as powerful with Olimar on Battlefield as opposed to anywhere else.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
He's quick enough with his aerials to punish through the platforms and can cover every single angle of his body dropping or rising through them. His up-B cancels out nicely everywhere. He has the higher platforms from which to jump to rise higher into the air to chase with his godly aerials. His up-smash is quick and deadly from below a platform, forcing players to jump off of it rather than try to drop down, putting them back in position for more aerials. There isn't much room on the ground to avoid his godly grab range without endangering oneself. The trajectory of his thrown pikmin often reaches the platform above, covering a broad spectrum for throwing them around. I don't know, I just feel three times as powerful with Olimar on Battlefield as opposed to anywhere else.
Indeed.
Battlefield is Olimar's turf.
Platforms are Olimar's friend.

Redemption

Smash Cadet
Ness is a tricky match up. I remember at first, everyone was saying it was a huge advantage for olimar because of the gimpable recovery. Any good ness however will simply Nair and then PKthunder. A good olimar will stay grounded and have ness approach him

Top Bottom