• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar vs Snake

AlKrauser

Smash Cadet
To begin, this post isnt about in game, it is about real life, sort of.

Me and my friend Dave have been arguing who would be a better person to be in real life, Snake or Olimar?

So, what do you guys think? If you could choose, would you rather be Snake or Olimar?

Nicole

Smash Champion
i'd rather be olimar, provided i'd have a tiny spaceship and tiny pikmin along with me.

although the purpose of this thread is questionable....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Olimar could/would be easily stepped on. I'd go Snake simply to remain normal sized.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
It depends really. If we're talking Olimar from actual pikmin games where you can have like, 800 pikmin, then maybe Olimar. But Snake has an endless amount of explosives guns and kick assery and is normal size. So probly still snake.

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
I saw this thread and immediately thought who would want to be olimar but having a neat spaceship and an army of plants with special skills and resistances willing to do your own bidding to their own death while also being 100% renewable is rather inviting, I would still choose Snake

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Oli all the way. I kinda like the whole, no bullets and missiles shooting at me thing. Not to mention pikmin are awesome!!! Space travel. No amount of bombs in the world can get passed all those red pikmin. It's all about Oli :D

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I think Snake is a pretty cool guy, he beats 3 Level 9 FOXHOUNDS and doesn't afraid of anything.

But I think being a government agent whose sole reason for existence is to kill people and act as an expendable information-harvester would actually be a pretty ****ty life :s

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Snake is super awesome, so you should be him, and have a IQ of 180. Pass all your school tests! Yay!

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
So, be a normal human being or some stupid deformed ****** with plants as pets? hmmmmm.....

On the other hand, Olimar does get all the ladies.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
yeah that's right
snake life is full of war and fights
poor him
i would be olimar

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
All snake has to do is throw 2-3 grenades around Olimar and the pikmin, and the fight is over.

If by some miraculous turn of events Olimar survives and is unharmed along with the pikmin, Snake can just kick them all and constantly jump on top of everyone and he wins.

Top Bottom