• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olinterview topic. :D [Interviewee: Hilt- ask questions!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
How do you approach the MK matchup? What do you feel you do right in that matchup, and what do you feel you can improve upon? Same questions for the Marth matchup.

Do you think there's a certain combo/style of play/particular trick you have sets you apart from the other Olimars?

What is your greatest strength as Olimar? What do you feel you can improve upon?

Whistle bouncing ***** and I'm glad I discovered it.

... eh I guess that last one wasn't a question.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
You think olimar can rise to S tier? And how do you think the olimar boards have evolved and how they'll continue to evolve while your mod.

Noa.

Smash Master
generic questions copy pasta/

ASL?
What color Olimar do you use and why?
Thoughts and tips on the mk matchup?
What Olis (if there are any) inspired you as a player?
Which artists do you really like?
Favorite movies?
In your opinion, of course, what do you think is the biggest roadblock for Olimar at tournaments?
What pikmin would you personally dub really useful in certain MUs and such?
When and why did you first decide to play Oli?
Do you remember your first brawl tournament? If so, what stuck out in your mind?
What is your favorite food/drink?
What is your favorite stage (out of the standard starters/counterpicks)?
What is your least favorite stage (out of the standard starters/counterpicks)?
Favorite and least favorite character to fight?
Who do you think is the worst matchup for Olimar?
How do you fit Pikmin Throw into your play in matches? Does this change when you fight a disadvantageous matchup? An advantageous matchup? What about when the opponent is being aggressive or campy? Or what about on the size of the stage?
Who do you think greatly helps tenOli boards? Participation wise. ;)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll set the deadline to be Wednesday night. That gives us one more day of question-asking. ;o

Have you ever thought about completely dropping Olimar? If so, what character, why that character, and what brought about idea in the first place? Either way, do you think you may end up using another character in the future?

Anything you want to say about your region? (Ex. shoutouts to friends, who has helped you the most along your journey, any particularly interesting facts about your state/region you think others may not know?)

Noa.

Smash Master
What sports have you done/do?

Do you think the pikmin desynched smashe will ever be easy to reproduce during a match and change Oli's metagame.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
my laptop is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, i almost died :S

question for hilt... when's the next time your coming back to the east coast?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
it said that they already had the questions for me, but idk... does dan do the interview through aim btw?

Smedwicks

Smash Cadet
I'm assuming questions are still up, so I apologize if that's wrong, but I thought of the greatest question evar (not really).

To both of the interviewees: How do you think Olimar's game/tier placement would change if he had 5 jumps like a certain favorite knight of everyone's?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hilt, me and you aren't even special enough for our own interview *sighs* i think its cause we're black

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hilt:
I don't really know what else to ask you. You're one of the few Olimars that I actually took time to converse with. D:

Why choose Dedede as a secondary?
What is your favorite ledge option?
What do you think of Olimar's running attack?

Noa.

Smash Master
So yeah, if Dan's not going to do it, someone else should do it for him, until he gets back at least. I'm sure I'll be online all night till like midnight, eastern time. So Hilt or Logic just get at me on aim. I know I have Hilt but not too sure about Logic.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah I think someone taking over dan's job for a bit might not be a bad idea. Noa i should be able to get online later on today after i get a bit of sleep.

Noa.

Smash Master
Or two.

I'll try to on aim as much as possible.

I was actually talking to Logic last night, but I never got to interviewing him.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
This should be started again now that Dan started posting again. It was a good idea.

Unless Dan stopped posting again, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom