• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

dan smith

Smash Champion
If I had a gun for everytime Dmac mentioned Moast...I would shoot him.

No! I couldn't do it...

Yeah, all of us will be at the FFC tourney. Antx and I have a suprise for everybody too!

dan smith

Smash Champion
Oh...uh...actually...that's not the suprise I was talking about. I can show off that suprise at E-57...

...and then Antx and I have another suprise which we will save for the FFC tourney.

Isn't the suspense killing you??

(I will teach you for sure Tacoom! I am soo proud. :bee: )

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Gayness! Oh well, but great job on the surprise that I was referring too. People will remember you for as long as the game exist

Yoshi's Cookie

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Hey wtf was the suprisy...(surprise).... Yall ****** is wierd!!!! But these tournies are gonna kick a$$... I cant wait.. Hey Dan smith me and u need to do some friendlies... lot of friendlies.... the ultimate gangsta smasha

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I will be at E-57, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it to this. I'm gonna be getting a job, so I don't want to get too accustomed to having free weekends. Sorry.:(

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
hey phat man even if u have a job u can still make it to tournies!!!!!!! Sh it ***** I have a job and just request those days off for the tournaments.... Dont be a square:o *****

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Aight then *****. I probably won't even start work until after that tourney, so I don't know. This is all IF I find a job that is.:rolleyes:

Baal

Smash Cadet
Mike I can't take the u saying ***** anymore so no more or i'll kick u in the balls when u come over for smash on tues day......and then i'll have to embarress u n smeesh.......but other than that its cool

Tacoom

Smash Lord
.............................Crunk.................................................................Just felt like reviving it. :eek:

dan smith

Smash Champion
I would love to friendly you Mike.

I rather enjoy fighting space animals.

Phat: You have to go to this tourney. I feel bad for not going to every tourney...you can't miss one soo close to home!

N64

Smash Champion
I am forgetful. Is this tourney still going to be on sunday? Or were the FFC guys nagged into changing it back to saturday?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i might as well post so i can revive this thread once more... i want to say that i am sorry for bailing the last minute at e-57 it sounded like the best tourney ever.... hopefully i dont pull the same thing whenever e-59 comes around..... so im looking foward to this tourney since i missed e-57... also my question is who is all coming?

ANTX

Smash Ace
lawrence is going to FFC, (i forget there was a thread) and e-58 will be sometime soon. but e-59 is gonna be major crunk!

and in may.

dan smith

Smash Champion
M1234: I don't blame you for bailing on E-57. I have bailed on many of the other 56 tournaments we had before E-57 and people always complained about it.

Sometimes life just get's in the way of Smash.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah Murn has some stuff going on and that happens to everyone from time to time. I still really wish you woulda come bro like I said we all had a blast.

Cannot wait for this since the last tourney was so fun. Kansas has to try to make it 3-0 on Nebraska in crews :-P

Another thing I'm really lookin forward to is Smash Tuesday. Tacoom is coming and we get to hopefully watch some video of the other tourney.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Phat its ok if you cant go. Going too a tourney the following week after a tourney is difficult, this I know. But Ill be there ready to own :p

ANTX

Smash Ace
Re: question

Originally posted by Beve
Mario_1234 has informed me over the phone that Phat Gamer has a **** in his mouth 24/7. Iwas just wondering if this was true. Thank you.
uumm....waht?

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'll kill the ***** that said that **** about me. Muthafukkas. I'll go crazy on your ***. ****, I'm not scared of Mike's Falco. If you guys remember I 3 stocked it in crew. DUH!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
tuesday night smeash was pretty crunk.... getting ready for the tournament *****es.... although i broke my controller in about a 100 pieces last night.... its all in the good.... hey n64 im making sure that u are coming down cause we have gots some friendlys to play.. im also just 10 posts away from becoming a smash journeyman, and thats without positing any almost any spam....yeah for me... anyways cant wait till the tourney... btw why do u suck so much dark

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Tuesday Smeash was good times again but where the hell were you TANK!? Mike is the current champ, as I was dethroned in the first two rounds ***** SD's*

Didn't even know you were on Smashboards you noob Tank.

Big Edit - www.familyfuncenter.net is where you can pre-register. I think they want preregs so they get an idea of turn out. Also, if you pre-register you can join me in lobbying for 4-stock in "Comments." :D

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Mike was Crustin!!

I saw Deevs at EB on Tuesday and asked if you guys were having Smash Tuesday and he said to call Mikes phone, but he didnt answer (like he always does) But I definetly will be their for this tourney . I dont know about teams though because I have to work at 5:00 :< But I might make up an excuse just to be their

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Mike was Crustin

I saw Deevs on Tuesday and he told me to call Mikes phone but he didnt answer I called all F**kin night man. We need to smash before the tourney though. I think Jeremy might be comin to this tourney but I'm not too sure.

Top Bottom