• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Secks.

Smash Ace
Dekline your a ****ing krust bucket. There is a thing called good concert bands and some that arent. The ones who rely on the studio tend to suck balls during a concert and usually they suck in general. Some bands are ****ing amazing live, i.e. Breaking Benjamin etc. I went to go see Reel Big Fish live the other weekend they are a legit concert band. Get that banana peel out of your *** and go to a concert donk.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I'm too apathetic about this topic :ohwell:

wow, that came out of nowhere 0-0

music preference-->personal attacks

Uli

Smash Champion
Go to concerts to support the band!
Live shows are generally better because its legit!
You don't want to listen to some scrubby band that relies on the studio, they got noo skillz and heart!

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I was saying that logically makes sense, dont need to get all offended :confused:

and I was talking about bands in general

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
What are peoples' definitions of tech skill because I honestly dont get it anymore.

EDIT: LOL at this concert argument. People must be bored as hell. "Im cool because I go to concerts." Get over yourself please. Keep the discussions to the only thing that matters, Smash.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
first off logically decline has a point

however, never been to a concert and feeling the emotion of the fans and the band kinda makes declines argument good only in theory

there

Tech skill is L canceling, waveshining, SUPER wavedash, ie. nerdy ****

mind games is all that other crap in the game where you run up to someone shorthop drop and then grab w/o attacking
or moonwalking into a knee

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, I think yonder ago I was told wrong about what tech skill is. My idea of tech skill is when you can do things that a normal player cant do because they lack discipline. I already know what mindgames are though. I dont have a lot of that but one day . . .

cue

Smash Journeyman
so tomorrow as in sat is it ians house? I was gonna just come on here to post we could all play at my spot but if you guys already set it up I might show up to ian's. depending on where it is. Let me know whats up! Oh and as far as the byow thing goes i have plenty to go around so just get at me :)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i'd come alone w/o devon but i got into a 2mph car "crash" and my blinker doesn't work

and I dont feel like signaling with my arm and getting frostbite

so unless he comes home early or w/e i won't make it

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Chrono Trigger is ****ing amazing. I nerded that game a long time ago and got like 10 of the 13 endings.

Also, lol at 3 Days Grace.
I repeat this post. I've gotten like 10 of the endings too. And I also lol at 3 days nerd.

I also think concert music is meh.

Tech skill = consistently executing, making very few mistakes when it matters.

cue

Smash Journeyman
7 30. might only go till about midnight 30 just depends on some things. call me up

yaGsInevysX

Smash Rookie
This mod actually thinks that banning me more is going to solve this problem. What a stupid fag. Go suck more dick, please, fag.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I thought you were going to named yourself Band.

Was it taken or did you playing brawl make you forget?

OLD SCHOOL RULES!!!11!!11!!1!

sorry jbm.

you can blame me and my majik :)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i like the song tainted love LOL =/

its on like my playlist of cool *** songs i like to listen to..

edit: and LOL yeah kudou i thought the same thing cuz i used to watch spongebob way back.... he was like frolicking w/ the jellyfish LOLOL

Top Bottom