• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Um, kdj is redonc but its fkn pichu, and that falco was horrible, ur overestimating him a bit

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
wow, smash is still alive in NE. Man, I haven't checked these boards in like 2 years. Whats going on with everyone? I think I may start trying to go to some friendlies coming up if I can get back to a decent playing shape.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Um, kdj is redonc but its fkn pichu, and that falco was horrible, ur overestimating him a bit
LMFAO! I wanna $1 MM your Falco with my Pichu, Mr. Sharp. Pichu doesnt suck, hes friggin adorably ****.

EDIT: Got my eyes fixed, its not that fun. My left eye is completely patched up and my right eye is half way patched. The surgeory was a lot more awful than I thought it was gonna be. Flipping my eye lid inside out was a fucking chore . . . and it hurt more than Jesus. My doctor was an asian dude who wore Sharingan contacts, it was hilarious.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
he didn't use mangekyou on you? what a noob.

yeah, that falco simply fell for kdj's mindgames, one time deal that happened to be recorded i'd like to see it happen more than 3 times.

funny though

dekline you'd simply get beat by it because you'd be too aggressive.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
yeah, I could go to smym, but I would get so pooped on that it wouldn't even be funny. I haven't touched melee since a little before brawl came out, so I will have to get back in to the habit of l-canceling again and all the fun stuff like that, but yeah, I am quitting my 2nd job, so I will have free weekends again. :) But yeah, I am not expecting to make a comeback full time, but it would be fun to smash again every now and then. Maybe whoop up on Johnny's link with with my Gannon in the amazing 7 moves :D:D:D

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I know I'd prolly lose the match, no way in hell I'd get 4 stocked tho, and I'll take you up on that MM tyser :chuckle:

btw gg with that eye shit (L2 wash hands after fapping)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
wow, smash is still alive in NE. Man, I haven't checked these boards in like 2 years. Whats going on with everyone? I think I may start trying to go to some friendlies coming up if I can get back to a decent playing shape.
Maybe whoop up on Johnny's link with with my Gannon in the amazing 7 moves :D:D:D
I heart this guy.
JBDouche thinks hes top tier, Kill him.

How the hell do you have a half patch eye Tyser. Details plz :)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
LMFAO! I wanna $1 MM your Falco with my Pichu, Mr. Sharp. Pichu doesnt suck, hes friggin adorably ****.

EDIT: Got my eyes fixed, its not that fun. My left eye is completely patched up and my right eye is half way patched. The surgeory was a lot more awful than I thought it was gonna be. Flipping my eye lid inside out was a fucking chore . . . and it hurt more than Jesus. My doctor was an asian dude who wore Sharingan contacts, it was hilarious.
omg for reals?

and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG DRAGON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Uli

Smash Champion
mexi is done games as far as i know :\

and tyser need need pics!

Genesis is looking real deal, they got pre reg up and video of the the venue and stuffs, a must go!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I was working Geek Squad for best buy. The discount was awesome, but I hate dealing with computer illiterate customers who are really mad at me for no reason. If they weren't mad, it wouldn't be bad, but everyone that comes in is pissed off

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Computer illiterate idiots always make me laugh (I got a ton at my job too)

OMG WUTZ AN IF STAATEMNT?!?!?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
so we get 2 new guys and an oldie shows up

old school vs new school keeps getting more and more fun :)
provided the 2 new guys stick around

and you picked a funny time to show up aaron
a tourney on the weekend with no weekend smash time to practice
I'll def see you next weekend even if I have to host again

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
I only got 1 pic and its on my phone :S If I knew how to put pics from my phone onto the comp I would and Facebook that shit. Also, Harvest Moon is taking over my mind/soul. Its so fucking phunz!!

EDIT: Hi, Drago.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
alright, since everyone's leaving this weekend, who wants to smash next sat? Jerilyn works, so I have from 7-5 free. Someone tell me where to go, and we can get something fired up

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah, people have to suck my **** to get it, meaning you have to get a girl to suck mine.

nah you have to have proof you've run a tourney and go to memberships in user cp, apply for title and provide link with proof.

murn your still goin to smym9 right?

Top Bottom